• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Contact me HERE:
Catsmile@MVdSlippedMeTheDongLegacyKMEAT.cum

albrecht

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 04, 2018, 10:15:40 PM
I'd love it if it were Schrader.  Every host has his or her 'forte' topics.  Schrader is awesome on true crime.  Punnett on religion.  Knapp on UFOs.  Connie Willis on remote viewing.  Noory on the numbers lady.

Telly
True, all around. Syrette is pretty good on all subjects really. He has grown on me. Mild-manner Canadian but still.

zeebo

...Every host has his or her 'forte' topics.  .. Connie Willis on remote viewing. 

Plus bigfoot ... and possibly nachos.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2018, 10:14:03 PM
It was already sports format, I think.  He started doing his Beyond The Darkness podcast once a week for some extra income.  Iheart told him he couldn't do that and Dave then said adios.  Like it has been said, he has got many mouths to feed.
I seem to recall it wasn't sports format but went there? But also Hendrie had a time up there (I think) and so I could be misremembering. I do know Hendrie had a GREAT performance as a German doctor whose theory was Norwegians "had no sense of humor" on some Minn station. The callers were epic.

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
Mr Scott, would you recommend podcasting from a folding table in front of a public restroom at "Contact in the Desert" as a means to get a job on C2C, a la Jimmy Church? Any insights would be greatly appreciated...God Bless...

So...I may be wrong, but I got the feeling he burned Keith and Dark Matter when he got that offer? Keith seemed to put a lot of stock in him in the early days of the network. Then he is no longer there and shows up on Coast to Coast.

DaveScottSOR

Mr Scott, would you recommend podcasting from a folding table in front of a public restroom at "Contact in the Desert" as a means to get a job on C2C, a la Jimmy Church? Any insights would be greatly appreciated...God Bless...

There is not enough bryl cream in the world that could make me do it.  However, if there's some hotties on the paranormal dating sight, and I get the inside scoop........

I thought Jimmy was stationed under Jorch's desk.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2018, 08:27:07 PM
It's the full tard version of Shias and Sunnis.

I thought Shias and Sunnis is the full tard version

Faustina

I'd love it if it were Schrader.  Every host has his or her 'forte' topics.  Schrader is awesome on true crime.  Punnett on religion.  Knapp on UFOs.  Connie Willis on remote viewing.  Noory on the numbers lady.

Telly

Schrader is also good on paranormal topics, particularly hauntings.  He's done a lot of his own investigations of haunted sites, as well as been along on some with Ghost Adventures.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2018, 10:27:24 PM
I thought Shias and Sunnis is the full tard version
No. Tard, yes. But there is actually serious money involved there so not full.

Quote from: Faustina on May 04, 2018, 10:28:34 PM
Schrader is also good on paranormal topics, particularly hauntings.  He's done a lot of his own investigations of haunted sites, as well as been along on some with Ghost Adventures.

There has been a lack of material it seems coming from the ghostly side of the paranormal.  There was a good string of books about 3-5 years ago and now it has sort of dried up.  Tim might be able to shed some light on this.

zeebo

Quote from: Faustina on May 04, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

I like Schrader ok but at least on c2c most of his shows are exactly this.  I heard him do a show on future tech which was pretty good and would like to hear more such variety in his topics.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2018, 10:23:40 PM
Plus bigfoot ... and possibly nachos.
and Krispy Kremes. A total party animal.

chefist

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 04, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

There is not enough bryl cream in the world that could make me do it.  However, if there's some hotties on the paranormal dating sight, and I get the inside scoop........

Ask Myke and End of Days about Laura...she's been passed around more than a second hand HAM radio...

dsz

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

Wow, and I thought part of Art's "legacy" was that he hated C2C. Two faced witch.

Catsmile

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 04, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
The audacity of Heather Leona Wade... ::)  I hope that Keith or Airyn can stop you dead in your tracks. Using sorrow for your own gain, disgraceful.

HeathWad@VulturesNest.sob
HeathWadPickingBonesDry@VulturesNest.sob
WitchWadRattlingDeadBones@VulturesNest.sob
HeatherLWade@TheCuckShack.Art
HeatherWwadStuck@CuckShack.Nye

Faustina

Quote from: dsz on May 04, 2018, 10:33:40 PM
Wow, and I thought part of Art's "legacy" was that he hated C2C. Two faced witch.

So much for being loyal to Art. 

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on May 04, 2018, 10:30:49 PM
I like Schrader ok but at least on c2c most of his shows are exactly this.  I heard him do a show on future tech which was pretty good and would like to hear more such variety in his topics.
This show was, possibly, one of the best C2C show I've heard, and I will even include Art Bell shows. Schrader really impressed me but the guest, and subject, of course was so great and scary.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/cahalan-susannah/70826
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/01/03

SpookyTim

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2018, 10:30:49 PM
There has been a lack of material it seems coming from the ghostly side of the paranormal.  There was a good string of books about 3-5 years ago and now it has sort of dried up.  Tim might be able to shed some light on this.

Everyone has fallen into the trap of just following the lead of the paranormal television shows and the mainstream research. Two of the television series I worked on, I pushed for them to get away from the "let's prove there's a haunting" approach, and get them into the "OK, it's haunted, why, how and what does it mean?" mindset. Only on the last series, "Haunted Towns," did I start to get some headway with the production company and the network on this.

It boils down to this: you have to follow the good research, and not just the para-celebrities. Although sometimes the para-celebrities are also doing the good research, but not always.

Quote from: dsz on May 04, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

She appeared on C2C when Art was still alive promoting the show so nothing new.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2018, 10:14:03 PM
It was already sports format, I think.  He started doing his Beyond The Darkness podcast once a week for some extra income.  Iheart told him he couldn't do that and Dave then said adios.  Like it has been said, he has got many mouths to feed.

Sounds like the John B situation. IHeart said he couldn't do the Caravan site and webcast along with weekend Coast then adios. IHeart=greedy punks.

chefist

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 04, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
So...I may be wrong, but I got the feeling he burned Keith and Dark Matter when he got that offer? Keith seemed to put a lot of stock in him in the early days of the network. Then he is no longer there and shows up on Coast to Coast.

It was at a time I think C2C was looking to poke Art anyway they could...Jimmy is on record saying the worst things about Noory...then works with him...ha!  ;D Now he brings his shine box to Prem Rat studio...

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

She appeared on C2C when Art was still alive promoting the show so nothing new.

I think that was mostly a health update when he was in the hospital. Not the same as hosting IMO.