• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
From your lips to any Republican's ear.

I am sure Trump would sign it if he got a bill. His stand is based on the fact that if we have a law it should be enforced. I think he would love it if Congress repealed all federal laws and made it a state’s rights issue.

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:01:27 PM
Dear WhiteCrow,

You know I love you, and appreciate everything you do for All. Can I ask, as a special favor, that you not add my name? I'm recovered from the fevers of the past and there is a bright new future to look forward to.

Thanks, For Ever.

A future theater?

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 10:17:48 PM
I always thought he should do it himself, and use all the world of radio hosts/Art fans out there to fill in as he sees fit and could arrange.

Keith has never liked me, and all that there, but he has a nice voice, and seems to have a bit of a sence of humor, and maybe even some smarts.

There is an obvious choice, a person who fits that description and more, and who is always the understudy and never given a chance.  A person who has sat through thousands of hours of paranormal talk, and has learned all the things not to do.  Tom ''Tommee'' Dumbheiser.

The people's choice.

One of the last things Art ever said to me was do whatever I could to stop the charlatan Heather Wad, that Tommee was now his choice to carry on his legacy.

After Heather's performance last night, I received a call from Airyn saying the same thing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
I am sure Trump would sign it if he got a bill. His stand is based on the fact that if we have a law it should be enforced. I think he would love it if Congress repealed all federal laws and made it a state’s rights issue.

That'll force Sessions to quit which I'm waiting for.  I'm not a fan of marijuana but if people want to fry their brain, go for it.  I especially think the drug is detrimental to brain growth in young adults but I'm no expert.  It does help some individuals with health and temper problems though. 

Kolchak

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 10:38:30 PM
After Heather's performance last night, I received a call from Airyn saying the same thing

Heather's Airyn story seemed so strange to me.

It seems off that Airyn, while grieving the father of her children, would take time to reassure the strange woman who moved in next door and led her husband to spend less time with her during his final years.

Airyn is on record as not giving a fuck about neither radio, how Art became successful nor the paranormal.

nbirnes

It should be studied. It should be lovingly grown, like heirloom tomatoes, in any backyard. Some kind of artisanal blend could help the opioid problem.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
That'll force Sessions to quit which I'm waiting for.  I'm not a fan of marijuana but if people want to fry their brain, go for it.  I especially think the drug is detrimental to brain growth in young adults but I'm no expert.  It does help some individuals with health and temper problems though.

I actually don’t think Sessions would quit. I think this is another case where Trump said we are eliminating these Obama letters and following the law. Force congress to address the law instead of legislation unconstitutionally created by an executive branch letter which can be rescinded and reversed every 4 years.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:42:08 PM
It should be studied. It should be lovingly grown, like heirloom tomatoes, in any backyard. Some kind of artisanal blend could help the opioid problem.

Don’t cloud the issue by trying to tie it to some war against opioids. That is the problem with progressives. You need to think more like a libertarian. It should be legal because it is none of the governments business. If alcohol and tobacco are legal it is absolutely an impeachable offense to make marijuana illegal.

p.s. Do you really want to try argue that people getting illegal opiods are doing so because they can’t get pot?

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

It seems off that Airyn, while grieving the father of her children, would take time to reassure the strange woman who moved in next door and led her husband to spend less time with her during his final years.

Airyn is on record as not giving a fuck about neither radio, how Art became successful nor the paranormal.

99% chance she didn't give a fuck about Heather. like you stated, why would she?

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

I think Heather knows Airyn isn't following any of this, and can therefore make any claims about their conversations she wants.  Just as she does with Art (IMO)

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 10:45:25 PM
Don’t cloud the issue by trying to tie it to some war against opioids. That is the problem with progressives. You need to think more like a libertarian. It should be legal because it is none of the governments business. If alcohol and tobacco are legal it is absolutely an impeachable offense to make marijuana illegal.

True. And alcohol and tobaccy are also better when grown in your backyard.

albrecht

"Jeez," as Norry might say. Missed less than a day and thread, like an internet "coin" or an earthquake measurement scale! What is the latest?
And your comment is spot-on. Aside from a few things, like border, and maybe even there, State Rights.

dsz

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 03, 2018, 10:47:28 PM
99% chance she didn't give a fuck about Heather. like you stated, why would she?

So then Heather lied to us? Was there anything in that interview that was true?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:01:27 PM
Dear WhiteCrow,

You know I love you, and appreciate everything you do for All. Can I ask, as a special favor, that you not add my name? I'm recovered from the fevers of the past and there is a bright new future to look forward to.

Thanks, For Ever.

Dearest Nancy... I know its unrespecfully early to mention, but Bill writing Arts' autobiography is hopefully something he would consider.

No worries .. you know .. your wish is my command.
You get yourself right and all the best to you!

Missing you.

https://youtu.be/Ua1f2sxMDZM

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 10:50:22 PM
So then Heather lied to us? Was there anything in that interview that was true?

the $600 seemed to be quite real. that's it.

Correct. I have to respectfully disagree with Nancy. As I've said before, pot was my older brother's gateway and preferred drug.    I've already said what happened to him.  He's on Art's plane of existence now.  Let the people have the liberty to choose though.  I like a drink now and then so I understand if people like a toke once in a while.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 03, 2018, 10:49:22 PM
"Jeez," as Norry might say. Missed less than a day and thread, like an internet "coin" or an earthquake measurement scale! What is the latest?
And your comment is spot-on. Aside from a few things, like border, and maybe even there, State Rights.

I dunno bud. I tried to chase an illegal off my lawn today and he got pissed. He asked me why I didn’t want him mowing my lawn anymore. Jesus. From El Salvador I think. So, yes, today Jesus spoke to me.

albrecht

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 10:49:09 PM
True. And alcohol and tobaccy are also better when grown in your backyard.
And those are, to an extent, State (some places even local issue) but the Feds use crap like Federal funds as a 'we can't mandate what you do but if you don't we will withhold Federal funds...)

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 03, 2018, 09:50:06 PM
I am not big on traveling but i would like to go to Japan. I have been to South Korea when i was younger because family lived there that worked for Philip Morris i don't remember much of it though.

Hyuna !

nbirnes

p.s. Do you really want to try argue that people getting illegal opiods are doing so because they can’t get pot?

Fair enough ... but there are so many good arguments, especially for the more mature among us.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 10:52:25 PM
I dunno bud. I tried to chase an illegal off my lawn today and he got pissed. He asked me why I didn’t want him mowing my lawn anymore. Jesus. From El Salvador I think. So, yes, today Jesus spoke to me.
There was a good scam here. Illegals would be doing lawn services for folks away at work etc. Break in backdoors and steal stuff. An almost perfect plot. Cause nobody 'looks' at some Mexicans, using the term broadly, if they blowing leaves, cutting lawns...

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 10:52:24 PM
Correct. I have to respectfully disagree with Nancy. As I've said before, pot was my older brother's gateway and preferred drug.    I've already said what happened to him.  He's on Art's plane of existence now.  Let the people have the liberty to choose though.  I like a drink now and then so I understand if people like a toke once in a while.

Pot helps my tinnitus somewhat when I have tried it but I don’t like how it makes me feel. I have tried a bunch of strains to find one that I was comfortable with and just don’t like it. The CBD oils might be an option someday but right now, since I am in Texas, there are no dispensaries and I have no trust in the mail order stuff.

Bottom line is alcohol should be illegal to sell but legal to make on your own if you so desire. It is a poison. Tobacco and pot should be regulated by the states.

K_Dubb

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
After last night's performance, I'm guessing the reason Heather didn't go to the funeral is she didn't want to risk being exposed.

If she was herself, blasé and nonchalant about his death and mostly scheming to implement her plan to dump Keith, it would be a bad look.  If she tried her sobbing performance, it would be about as convincing as it was last night - except even worse in person.  What's a girl to do.

Here is a wild-guess theory:  she didn't go because she's pretty much an honest-to-god recluse, afraid of strangers because she can't control how they respond to her or what they tell other people about her.  She only meets people she's carefully screened and trusts, and then only because she needs something.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:55:45 PM
Fair enough ... but there are so many good arguments, especially for the more mature among us.

I agree but your first reaction was to fund a study. More government red tape. Studies are fine once it is widely available to determine which strains help which disorders for example. But no more billion dollar sinkhole government studies to prove it is a plant.

Rocketeer

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 10:56:56 PM
Pot helps my tinnitus somewhat when I have tried it but I don’t like how it makes me feel. I have tried a bunch of strains to find one that I was comfortable with and just don’t like it. The CBD oils might be an option someday but right now, since I am in Texas, there are no dispensaries and I have no trust in the mail order stuff.

Bottom line is alcohol should be illegal to sell but legal to make on your own if you so desire. It is a poison. Tobacco and pot should be regulated by the states.

Yeah I was going to say -- 21st Century Man . . . "Now and then" ≠ entire wine bottles nightly.  Though my assessment may be skewed based on the posts I've seen here.

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

You don't have to be a senior to understand good arguments just smart and many smart people might have good arguments in opposition to yours. 

dsz

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 03, 2018, 10:58:15 PM
Here is a wild-guess theory:  she didn't go because she's pretty much an honest-to-god recluse, afraid of strangers because she can't control how they respond to her or what they tell other people about her.  She only meets people she's carefully screened and trusts, and then only because she needs something.

And there's our psychologist/profiler.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 03, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
There was a good scam here. Illegals would be doing lawn services for folks away at work etc. Break in backdoors and steal stuff. An almost perfect plot. Cause nobody 'looks' at some Mexicans, using the term broadly, if they blowing leaves, cutting lawns...

The raccoon, coyote (animal, not Mexican) and possum skins hanging on my back fence with the mannequin in the window armed with a pellet rifle that looks like an AR15 seems to be doing the trick.

nbirnes

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

I am sorry for your loss, 21st. Sorry to be flip about any substance, but my research led me to Terence McKenna, and proselytizing aways seems to follow.