• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Faustina

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 03, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
My prediction is Dave Schrader as new host.

Possible, but I hope you're wrong:  Dave is an average radio broadcaster at best.  Smart enough, and asks the right questions, but not much personality or character. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 09:39:18 PM
# Go If You Get a Chance, Nippon Rocks.
# Leave the Drugs In the USA Though.

I am not big on traveling but i would like to go to Japan. I have been to South Korea when i was younger because family lived there that worked for Philip Morris i don't remember much of it though.

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on May 03, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
That... doesn't answer the question.

# FRIGIN' CodeMonkey
# YA BLEW IT!

Faustina

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 03, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

Faustina, you are one of my favorite contributors. 

Awww, thanks.  Wish I had time to contribute more, but I actually have a life.  Not insinuating you "regulars" don't:  you're just better at multi-tasking than I am.

nbirnes

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 03, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
#GoLasha
#GoHeather
#NancyToo

Girls, don't let these e-tarded nitwits destroy your passions and dreams. You tried, all they did was criticized. And that criticism is a good thing, getting under their skin,  shows how popular you really are.

https://youtu.be/VoP1E9J4jpg

Dear WhiteCrow,

You know I love you, and appreciate everything you do for All. Can I ask, as a special favor, that you not add my name? I'm recovered from the fevers of the past and there is a bright new future to look forward to.

Thanks, For Ever.

GravitySucks

Quote from: The Snorchlax on May 03, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
I heard that the beloved Heather Wade had a little meltdown on air, anyone care to explain?

That was so January 2016ish

Kolchak

I know Steve has said he is working in TV and has no interest in doing a nightly radio show, but I hereby summon Bateman back to the thread via voodoo magic to tell us whether Keith reached out to him at all regarding this shitshow. 

dsz

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 09:49:38 PM
Possible, but I hope you're wrong:  Dave is an average radio broadcaster at best.  Smart enough, and asks the right questions, but not much personality or character.

Well see... At least Heather had personality. So in that way she was better than Dave. We won't say what kind of personality, but she had personality. It's let's all give Heather a backhanded compliment night.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:01:27 PM
Dear WhiteCrow,

You know I love you, and appreciate everything you do for All. Can I ask, as a special favor, that you not add my name? I'm recovered from the fevers of the past and there is a bright new future to look forward to.

Thanks, For Ever.

Legalized marijuana?

timebandit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 09:40:39 PM
Or perhaps someone who is into Jungian Analysis.   Too bad LL left the site   :'(

carl was the man

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 10:01:27 PM
Dear WhiteCrow,

Thanks, For Ever.

Praise MV!

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
Well see... At least Heather had personality. So in that way she was better than Dave. We won't say what kind of personality, but she had personality. It's let's all give Heather a backhanded compliment night.

Really?  I think she lost her personality when she went from the host that never had a paranormal experience to the host that had at least one of every paranormal experience. Well she actually always claimed to have had an NDE but it sure got more complex and detailed every time she retold it.

yoursongs

I know Keith is not a radio voice per se, but what if he had a change of heart and decided to be the host....it would save him paying a new one, he's also in the right time zone, he's also got the right equipment set up, and he apparently owns the name.  What tales he could tell about actually working with Art, and he would have good (I assume) relations with previous guests.  He could always host until a better option comes along.....what do you fuckheads think about a KR hosting

timebandit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
Really?  I think she lost her personality when she went from the host that never had a paranormal experience to the host that had at least one of every paranormal experience. Well she actually always claimed to have had an NDE but it sure got more complex and detailed every time she retold it.
but the space ship from the back porch.. walked out at the perfect time

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 09:55:56 PM
Awww, thanks.  Wish I had time to contribute more, but I actually have a life.  Not insinuating you "regulars" don't:  you're just better at multi-tasking than I am.

This whole Heather escapades are seriously cutting into my time directing,  Season 8 of "George Senda the You-Rube Super Star".. Curtis is doing double time filling in for me. He's not happy with my lack of effort but this thread is just to darn entertaining.

Thanks Heather, Keith and MV

https://youtu.be/RfwGkplB_sY

Faustina

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 10:05:49 PM
I know Steve has said he is working in TV and has no interest in doing a nightly radio show, but I hereby summon Bateman back to the thread via voodoo magic to tell us whether Keith reached out to him at all regarding this shitshow. 

"Working in TV."  What a cop-out.  Radio is where it's at. 

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

I guess I was defining the PMS fits she had toward callers and guests as personality. My bad. So then... she was a creative liar storyteller.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

+1

dsz

Quote from: yoursongs on May 03, 2018, 10:12:28 PM
I know Keith is not a radio voice per se, but what if he had a change of heart and decided to be the host....it would save him paying a new one, he's also in the right time zone, he's also got the right equipment set up, and he apparently owns the name.  What tales he could tell about actually working with Art, and he would have good (I assume) relations with previous guests.  He could always host until a better option comes along.....what do you fuckheads think about a KR hosting

I like your thinking. And I'm responding because I've felt like a fuckhead today.

Lilith

Quote from: yoursongs on May 03, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

I always thought he should do it himself, and use all the world of radio hosts/Art fans out there to fill in as he sees fit and could arrange.

Keith has never liked me, and all that there, but he has a nice voice, and seems to have a bit of a sence of humor, and maybe even some smarts.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 03, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
How about the penis from venus?

'Poster boy' for the cranial circumcision folks ......
His nickname is 'Dick'.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: cweb on May 03, 2018, 09:08:39 PM
Point- Rowland. Nicely played!

My shortlist of possible hosts, most to least likely based on current situation and past with KR...
Schrader
Hughes
Syrett
Warner

Not my order of preference, just how I think it is odds-wise based on the very little (nothing) I know.

Bateman is my first choice but Syrett isn't bad either. The other two...meh.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 10:15:06 PM
I guess I was defining the PMS fits she had toward callers and guests as personality. My bad. So then... she was a creative liar storyteller.
I really don’t know. I haven’t been aboe to listen to her since about last August or September. Her passive aggressive whoa is me demeanor just turned me away.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 03, 2018, 10:19:01 PM
'Poster boy' for the cranial circumcision folks ......
His nickname is 'Dick'.

No, dick is what the doctor told you you were born without but he just meant it's so small that you can't see it without magnification.

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 10:13:09 PM
but the space ship from the back porch.. walked out at the perfect time

And she told it like she was still in her apartment in merced when in fact she was already in Pahrump

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 03, 2018, 09:27:56 PM
lol! really? it was on her website...

Yeah, she didn't really have a comeback for that.  Lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

You are right. As paranormal late night female internet streaming podcast hosts with a cat go,  I cannot recommend her too highly. Really. She is real.