• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

yoursongs

Ok, so who do you guys think will be the next host for KR.  I think it will be a male, straight shooter type.  Not sure who i would pick though

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 03, 2018, 06:49:20 PM
So Art's death can be viewed as a martyrdom to promote Heather?

Art's legacy lives on..

Go Heather

MORE COW TEARS!!!!

I mean Cow bell...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 03, 2018, 06:49:50 PM
yeah, that video is a few years old and was done by a fringe group, but the sentiment is all the same

I respect the Japanese for staying homogeneous and relatively crime free because of it. Keep fighting the dirty Jews if you want to keep it that way the world has seen what multiculturalism has done to White countries and it's not good.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 03, 2018, 06:52:17 PM
no, she's not a bellgabber. also, she should be permanently banned unless she responds to my post.

I agree, that's why I typed "WAS".

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bluejay on May 03, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
Marion from Brooklyn has a better radio voice. 

Thank you! Gota light?

Catsmile

Quote from: WildCard on May 03, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
YES! i've been looking for this the last 20 minutes, (still haven't found it).
both her and saucyrossy were treating him like a baby
turns out he was into that sorta thing

# Amazing How Those 2 Got Jobs With Art/DMDN.
# Hummm...
# NoYesMenMyAss
# ArtLovedGroupies&Sycophants

Big Chicken

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 06:54:22 PM
People in Japan still seem relatively healthy. I was watching a documentary on world religions on PBS last night (the TV station, not ponyboy) and what I noticed is this: People in China are FAT now. My mom used to tell me that when she was finicky about finishing her dinner as a kid her mom would tell her that there are kids starving in China. Not anymore! :D

I do trust they showed some of that good, old time religion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LHKvuujaQ

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
Jaz showed up here briefly after Art's death and was on the April 14th GabCast. 

https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2907
Thank you.

Norm

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
I've always was curious about that...just odd...like everything else in this whole convoluted story. The male callers were absolutely pathetic and disturbing. 10 year, $600 subscriptions...what other "gifts" has HW received?

Knee pads and anal lube.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 03, 2018, 06:59:54 PM
I do trust the showed some of that good, old time religion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LHKvuujaQ

Oh, indeed, my brother! It was actually really well done. I can't remember the name though.

aldousburbank

Quote from: yoursongs on May 03, 2018, 06:54:33 PM
Ok, so who do you guys think will be the next host for KR.  I think it will be a male, straight shooter type.  Not sure who i would pick though

Judging from the sudden schedule shifting, which kind of sounds like KR wanted to go to 7est or whatever but new host didn't- I'm guessing RCH.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on May 03, 2018, 06:02:57 PM
I really don't give a rat's ass relative to what happens to Heather Wade....although I hope she fares o.k. ( no harm) 

Her ride is over; The King is Dead. 

Thank you Art for the wonderful years of radio and all the rides we all took with you in the chair.

Catsmile

Quote from: nbirnes on May 03, 2018, 01:16:41 PM
Belated props to LadyFish for doing the research. Love how the facts just keep on keeping on ...

# New Pulp Ain't Gonna Research Itself
# Look 4 New Pulp Non-Fiction In Coming Weeks

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Without getting into too much, because I do want to have somewhat of a professional attitude and image here, so let's just say that I was surprised at two things.

1) That I found out my time slot was filled without anyone at UPRN talking to me about it first.

2) When you do open lines, asking for unscreened calls, saying you will answer anything.  You don't then screen your calls. 

Take what you will from that.  Not trying to dodge, but I really didn't expect or want to be caught up in this drama.

Pffft...you're a parasite, sycophant, toady, leech.
You're not fooling us at all Dave.
What special instructions did Art relate to you?

Lilith

I was thinking maybe EndOFDaysMyke might do it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 03, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Pffft...you're a parasite, sycophant, toady, leech.
You're not fooling us at all Dave.

You are fooling me Dave.

aldousburbank

How about the penis from venus?

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
Saw a Giants game versus the Ham Fighters.  Not great seats but noisy for a weekday night game.
A Sapporo Team

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 07:04:25 PM
I was thinking maybe EndOFDaysMyke might do it.

That would be tragic. If I want to listen to someone with a thrown NPR voice and a liberal bias I'll just listen to NPR.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 07:13:00 PM
That would be tragic. If I want to listen to someone with a thrown NPR voice and a liberal bias I'll just listen to NPR.  ::)

My CHOICE would be random various surprise hosts.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Asfingererfku on May 03, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
Heather is a grifter. So is MV. So are most of you sorry cucks. Heather manipulates for money. Great. Don't give her any. MV shakes you stupid bastards down for money in order to stay here (If you stay long enough and show a dopamine habit associated with the site that is). You don't dislike what she's doing. You dislike how bad at it she is. Be fucking honest with yourselves.

There are a lot of high-superior middle aged IQ's on this site. That's the draw. It makes you feel like you're back in High School (and most of you went to affluent or semi-affluent High Schools where a lot of the kids were smart). Throw in some old Hair Metal rockers (mostly bassists and drummers lets be honest here) and it's your comfort zone.

You're all just doing hand-stands because you FINALLY get to eat at the cool kids table at lunchtime in the quad. Heahter Wad is probably Arts' gay son using a voice modulator anyway. A show about stupid shit for stupid people, and the people who like to make fun of them. Boy Rents Girl! You're all feyags!

P.S. Hey RITCHIE! You fat mental fuckwad! I'm all up in MV's pearls and closing in. Keep that heartbeat at 60 beats per minute. Sitting still is the only way you can! Also, Pud is going to guantanamo this time, and I'm doing the paperwork to be there when he gets nabbed. I can't wait.

Your friend at large,

Swishy

C-

But Swishy one size doesn't fit all? For every rule there is an exception. Every stereotype has a truth behind it.A bird in hand is better than two in the Bush You failed to address the recent popularity of Ms Wade.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
I think it sounds pretty plausible. I think if it weren't the case, she might have been angry that someone would suggest such a thing, especially for Airyn's sake, and for Art's memory.

This might explain the autopsy..  LOL
I have to keep asking since this was my business in LE.

Has the post mortem results been released? I haven't seen them. If so where did u see them? One very important thing is the death certificates listing of the Cause and Manner of death.

Now if Art had a regular doctor treating him, why if someone who is ill, dies peacefully in their sleep at home in their own bed without any sign of foul play is subject to an autopsy? If a family or treating doc signs off on the death, what did the police see? If the scene we were told was true, cops and ems and or fd show up family says he was sick, cops see nothing then have ME or Det. contact dr, he says no problem I will sign Death certificate. Funeral home gets body no autopsy, burial end of story.

What are we not being told or what did the responding officals and or family doc see or was told?

In my experience something here doesn't fit. Could this be the cause of HW's emotional behavior?

malliard

Next Host... isnt me....thats all i know for sure..

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on May 03, 2018, 06:38:41 PM
My take is THIS:

Art Bell was an extraordinary radio "personality".

He had magic and amazing talent to make one feel that you were at his home, in an intimate gathering.

HUGE kudos to Art for that....he really was the "art of talk".

That said, he, IMHO wasn't the best human being on the planet as exemplified by how he ignored his previous children, the games he chose play on all of us etc....and all the mind games he played for his own advantage and ego.

We all waited with baited breath....all the quits, all the teases, kept that candle burning etc. In retrospect, what chumps we all were...and still are. 

I began to listen to Art in the mid '90's and I was totally mesmerized.

Heather has learned well from her "master"...she is almost doing the same thing in a different way.

Psychopaths/ Sociopaths have a very special skill if used properly to draw folks in like a magnet.

We never truly knew Art Bell...we knew his "persona" that he projected on the air and it was beyond stellar.

Thanks for the ride Art...may your ride continue to places that you have seeked...if you ever did.   

Art also liked to make lots of sexy time with many ladies. He wasn't a one woman kind of guy when he was in the prime of his life.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 03, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
I have to keep asking since this was my business in LE.

Has the post mortem results been released? I haven't seen them. If so where did u see them? One very important thing is the death certificates listing of the Cause and Manner of death.

Now if Art had a regular doctor treating him, why if someone who is ill, dies peacefully in their sleep at home in their own bed without any sign of foul play is subject to an autopsy? If a family or treating doc signs off on the death, what did the police see? If the scene we were told was true, cops and ems and or fd show up family says he was sick, cops see nothing then have ME or Det. contact dr, he says no problem I will sign Death certificate. Funeral home gets body no autopsy, burial end of story.

What are we not being told or what did the responding officals and or family doc see or was told?

In my experience something here doesn't fit. Could this be the cause of HW's emotional behavior?

One would think someone like George Knapp would hear that shoe drop.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
Musty Bottoms renaissance?

I remember it being musky bottoms.  And yes there is a difference.