• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

If you were raped by Sasquatch, would you really tell anyone about it?

Asking for a friend.

LadyFish

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
I swear the majority of her male listeners, especially those who contribute to her facebook, want to get in her pants.
Nearly every message is ladened with comments regarding her looks or messages about love, hugs and kisses  ::)
You just know these guys spend more time then it should to compose these messages.
;D

Have any of her fanatical fans asked about trying to find the podcasts that Art first discovered Heather on? You would think that they would be curious. They could have some “new” Heather material to listen to while awaiting her return on the podunk network.

chefist

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 03:25:47 PM
Yes, there were many hard tongues around here when [Redacted] was on the Gabcast.  I never saw the infatuation.

Interesting, even MV said he had only talked to her on the phone 4 times...and 2 were rather disturbing...I just exchanged a couple of PM's, not even emails. Of course, it was all about getting money for "Art"...my bad, my mistake...I take responsibility for that...I thought Art would come back for at least a couple of years...I was fooled...

The Paypal I sent to "help" with the Times Square ad actually went to HW...first time I learned her actual name...ha, go figure...I get her real name when I send cash for "Art"!

Ha...I got off cheap...but 3 years ago:

Sean92008

Okay, it's been about 7 hours and 12 Pages or so of new posts that I had to scan through...

I don't think anybody else has touched this topic, forgive me if I'm repeating somebody else's theories:

1) I do not believe that this new show is at even a 50% chance of happening. My guess is that she was so off the hook with Joe in terms of being rude and commandeering the program along with the fake crying and manipulative behavior...  He may see the light. If it does happen I don't give it long because she wasn't able to maintain subscription rates with the Dark Matter Network, a much more professionally run organization.

2) I believe the calls were stacked and staged. I also suspect that the calls such as the $600 money order weren't honest. I believe, based off the histrionics of Miss Heather, that she was trying to position yourself as honest, likeable, with a loyal following, paying subscribers, etc...  Play acting for her new job maybe, I think so.  What any network, no matter what network, wants to see is a market of subscribers and advertisers. In fact, if C. Crane advertises on her new program, I will guarantee to never consider buying anything from them ever again. I've tried to be a customer of theirs, and honestly, their electronics are crap, the antennas were fine. I have found much better product out there at much better pricing going back to the 1990s.

If I were Keith, it would be tempting to announce how many subscriptions were lost whether by a percentage or a hard number. Not as much to warn future employers, because if they're stupid enough to hire her, they deserve her, but more so to show how much she has hurt to network that she claims she was so integral for its success.

Sounds awful, I look forward to hearing that she had a psychotic breakdown and took it out on herself, I just hope she chooses herself as the first victim.

No matter how much I think Airyn was a gold digger in the sense of money and citizenship, Asia and Alexander deserve as normal a life as possible considering their elderly father felt the need to ejaculate in this cute, tight, young Filipina's cunt. Believe me, I'd be satisfied with much less...

I certainly hope Airyn hears about Heather's claims, I would certainly like to see a confirmation or denial although it is cruel to put this young widow, rich young widow, through any funky weirdness.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
Have any of her fanatical fans asked about trying to find the podcasts that Art first discovered Heather on? You would think that they would be curious. They could have some “new” Heather material to listen to to jack off to while awaiting her return on the podunk network.

FIFY  8)

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
Interesting, even MV said he had only talked to her on the phone 4 times...and 2 were rather disturbing...I just exchanged a couple of PM's, not even emails. Of course, it was all about getting money for "Art"...my bad, my mistake...I take responsibility for that...I thought Art would come back for at least a couple of years...I was fooled...

The Paypal I sent to "help" with the Times Square ad actually went to HW...first time I learned her actual name...ha, go figure...I get her real name when I send cash for "Art"!

Does this make you a "John"?

awguy

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
Ok I decided to relisten to this clusterfuck of a show since I missed the first 15 minutes laughing my ass off.
Let's start with the opener..

"If you don't know who Heather Wade is then you don't listen to talk radio."
JFC...these people.

I know, then he goes on to refer to Art as Heather's "Fill-In". So clearly this guy had only heard of Art more recently.

did that "interview" really happen last night? BWHAHAHA!

i don't see how any logical person familiar with the situation could feel sorry for Heather at the moment.

$600? 10 years? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 03, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
did that "interview" really happen last night? BWHAHAHA!

i don't see how any logical person familiar with the situation could feel sorry for Heather at the moment.

$600? 10 years? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

That's my point...the only interaction I have ever had with her involved money...last night was focused on money...her former career was involved with interacting with her for money...you get the picture here.

Lilith

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
True, and why didn't the checks go directly to Keith? That part makes no sense. Why was she receiving them? And who buys money orders, anyway? Sketchy.

Well, if she doesn't have any accounts to deposit anything to, or transfer too, no account where she can cash a check or write checks on, or use a debit card, then I guess the next best thing is a money order

Hospital, rape kit, DNA test or it was a big harry guy named Bubba. Did this guy even think of that?
Quote from: BettyO417 on May 03, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
Raped by Sasquatch! ;D  I don’t know how I should react to this situation! Feel sorrow for Sasquatch or pity for the abused Mr Caine.  ;D
Is this a tragedy or another twist to this Epic Daily cliffhanger?
Do the Vaguely Loveables from BellGab try to find the logic and work to restore this Pressing Life issue. So many thoughts, so many Holy Shits.......

Hahahaha!!!!

Kolchak

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
That's my point...the only interaction I have ever had with her involved money...last night was focused on money...her former career was involved with interacting with her for money...you get the picture here.

No, no. It wasn't about her. It's about Airyn and the kids. Speaking of Airyn, have you heard the story about how she knew Art thought I was amazing?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
No, no. It wasn't about her. It's about Airyn and the kids. Speaking of Airyn, have you heard the story about how she knew Art thought I was amazing?
While he listened to her on that little show? The one with three other co-hosts?

Chine

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Disturbing!

Visualizing a disturbed MV for potential cartoon.

#MVSurrealism

Juan

I particularly like the conspiracy theory that it was PBS Art heard, not Heather

El Chorro

I have to wonder how much "Art's protege" can trade on that title alone. She would have been wise to stay put.

To someone like me who was interested from the sidelines, Art Bell was a guy who was popular 20 years ago and spent his post-career dealing with poor health and odd immigration problems. Plus he did a podcast occasionally.

There's just not that big a wave for Heather to ride. She should have stayed on the one that gave her access to a brand and infrastructure associated with him, however insignificant. She's insane to go off and try to build a career strictly on being "Art's choice" without any of Art's parts, so to speak.

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

all doubt about her being low iq was removed last night. comedy fuckin' gold. and that Joe fellow was moronic, too. holy shit. LMFAO!!!

Sean92008

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 03, 2018, 03:46:01 PM
all doubt about her being low iq was removed last night. comedy fuckin' gold. and that Joe fellow was a moronic, too. holy shit. LMFAO!!!
They deserve each other. I hope they go through a great deal of expense and lose it all.

Yes Heather wise really genuine, I would not wish this on her, she is very, very manipulative and deserves the worst.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
Okay, it's been about 7 hours and 12 Pages or so of new posts that I had to scan through...

I don't think anybody else has touched this topic, forgive me if I'm repeating somebody else's theories:

1) I do not believe that this new show is at even a 50% chance of happening. My guess is that she was so off the hook with Joe in terms of being rude and commandeering the program along with the fake crying and manipulative behavior...  He may see the light. If it does happen I don't give it long because she wasn't able to maintain subscription rates with the Dark Matter Network, a much more professionally run organization.

2) I believe the calls were stacked and staged. I also suspect that the calls such as the $600 money order weren't honest. I believe, based off the histrionics of Miss Heather, that she was trying to position yourself as honest, likeable, with a loyal following, paying subscribers, etc...  Play acting for her new job maybe, I think so.  What any network, no matter what network, wants to see is a market of subscribers and advertisers. In fact, if C. Crane advertises on her new program, I will guarantee to never consider buying anything from them ever again. I've tried to be a customer of theirs, and honestly, their electronics are crap, the antennas were fine. I have found much better product out there at much better pricing going back to the 1990s.

If I were Keith, it would be tempting to announce how many subscriptions were lost whether by a percentage or a hard number. Not as much to warn future employers, because if they're stupid enough to hire her, they deserve her, but more so to show how much she has hurt to network that she claims she was so integral for its success.

Sounds awful, I look forward to hearing that she had a psychotic breakdown and took it out on herself, I just hope she chooses herself as the first victim.

No matter how much I think Airyn was a gold digger in the sense of money and citizenship, Asia and Alexander deserve as normal a life as possible considering their elderly father felt the need to ejaculate in this cute, tight, young Filipina's cunt. Believe me, I'd be satisfied with much less...

I certainly hope Airyn hears about Heather's claims, I would certainly like to see a confirmation or denial although it is cruel to put this young widow, rich young widow, through any funky weirdness.

Joe will get a lot of new listeners because of Heather, but MOST of them will be Trolls following Heather there to embrace and feed the drama for however long it lasts.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
I particularly like the conspiracy theory that it was PBS Art heard, not Heather
People I am hear to put that to rest, I was never Art’s “it” girl. Lol. Thank God!

trostol

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
I used to play an online game called Everquest 2 where we used voice chat frequently. There was some lady with what I (and most people that heard it) would call a phone sex voice, though she sounded way past her prime. Most people pretty much ignored it and got to the task at hand but it sounded like she was putting in a lot of effort to make her voice sound the way it did.

There was one Russian guy (whom had an accent straight out of Hunt for Red October) though that got totally enthralled with her voice. He couldn't stop talking about it and wondered why his friends (in real life) weren't as taken by it as he was. I am guessing, Art, in his old age got suckered in in a similar way. Luckily sex voice gamer seemed to be retired and wasn't trying to manipulate anyone as far as I know.

Holy crap...why do I think I know who you are talking about. ..my guild in eq and eq 2 had a resident who really also lol

chefist

Quote from: Chine on May 03, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Disturbing!

Visualizing a disturbed MV for potential cartoon.

#MVSurrealism
#Praise Artsy MV

Yea...after Art left MITD, we learned the true nature of many...those of use who stayed around trying to have a little fun, and those Jim Jones cool-aid drinkers...

Sean92008

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

To someone like me who was interested from the sidelines, Art Bell was a guy who was popular 20 years ago and spent his post-career dealing with poor health and odd immigration problems. Plus he did a podcast occasionally.

There's just not that big a wave for Heather to ride. She should have stayed on the one that gave her access to a brand and infrastructure associated with him, however insignificant.

I wonder just how many hours of original programming Art Bell created since Ramona died...

How about since he quit C2C?

Chine

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:49:55 PM
Yea...after Art left MITD, we learned the true nature of many...those of use who stayed around trying to have a little fun, and those Jim Jones cool-aid drinkers...

Yep, I remember it all. Just giggling of the visual idea forming in my head of a disturbed MV. And all the creative possibilities.

And the Gang of 4 ... haha.

chefist

Quote from: Chine on May 03, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
Yep, I remember it all. Just giggling of the visual idea forming in my head of a disturbed MV. And all the creative possibilities.

Ha...he was the only unifying factor...he opened the GC up to anyone, which was the Sarajevo moment.

Bluejay

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
I'm sure the Wack Pack could find a place for Heather. That latest meltdown reminded me of Underdog Lady.
Marion from Brooklyn has a better radio voice. 

Faustina

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 03:25:47 PM
Yes, there were many hard tongues around here when [Redacted] was on the Gabcast.  I never saw the infatuation.

Yeah, I remember the days when a lot of Bellgabbers adored her.  Oh how far she has fallen. 

dsz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
If you were raped by Sasquatch, would you really tell anyone about it?

Asking for a friend.

From my limited interaction I'd say the only way he'd be raping you is if it were your dead corpse after he killed you.