• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
Quote from: Art Bell on November 05, 2013, 09:20:11 PM
Ok, I agree, I am a washed up has been who has lost what little talent I might have had, my memory is fading
fast and my skills as a Interviewer no longer exist. Like a Prize fighter who took one to many punches I am off
in zombieville. I can take a hint, I am done. So I will now leave and abandon my idea of free streaming along
with a life that has now lost all it's meaning. I am sorry to have crushed so many dreams and now understand
full well that the real King has taken his rightful place on the throne of Bell Gab. I understand I am dead to you
all.

Art

HW response:

No!!!  No Art, please, no!!!  You are NOT washed up.  Please don't believe this CRAP!!!!
Oh my god, please call me, you have my number Art.  You need SUPPORT.
There are no dreams you have crushed... you're THE KING OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Art, call me.
They both do drama well, don’t they? ::)

timebandit

I'd like keith to take her back..what's the harm?
everyone saves face

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
Quote from: Art Bell on November 05, 2013, 09:20:11 PM
Ok, I agree, I am a washed up has been who has lost what little talent I might have had, my memory is fading
fast and my skills as a Interviewer no longer exist. Like a Prize fighter who took one to many punches I am off
in zombieville. I can take a hint, I am done. So I will now leave and abandon my idea of free streaming along
with a life that has now lost all it's meaning. I am sorry to have crushed so many dreams and now understand
full well that the real King has taken his rightful place on the throne of Bell Gab. I understand I am dead to you
all.

Art

HW response:

No!!!  No Art, please, no!!!  You are NOT washed up.  Please don't believe this CRAP!!!!
Oh my god, please call me, you have my number Art.  You need SUPPORT.
There are no dreams you have crushed... you're THE KING OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Art, call me.

That doesn't necessarily mean they were in touch, though. Just because she PMd her number doesn't mean he took any notice. She noticeably changed her manner at some point when she did the GC because she knew Art was listening. I would date it from then. That's when we started to see her weird personality come through.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dateline on May 03, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
"Art', my number's on the wall of the Pahurmp's Stop and Go Pump and Dump”

FIFY ;)

Kolchak

Quote from: Art Bell on November 05, 2013, 11:20:11 PM
all.

Art

https://twitter.com/ArtBellProducer/status/987783408649551873

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
You're the only one that I have come across from that board though I was also acquainted with Brig from the old C2C Coast Rider forum.

Really? Does her real first name begin with 'M' by chance?

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
Well, I'll catch you later, HB.  Gotta do some work.  Nice to see ya.

Take 'er easy man! Enjoy your day.

Faustina

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

That may be in part what he liked about her.  Two of a kind, to some degree.  Art had been known to be an asshole on occasion, and he loved to ramp up the drama in anything.  It made for good ratings, after all. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
I'd like keith to take her back..what's the harm?
everyone saves face

If Keith decides to enforce any noncompete then I see her coming back at some time in the future. Either on weekends or a different timeslot.  Looks like the ship has sailed though. He appears to have signed another contract and modified the program schedule on DMDN.

nbirnes

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

I noticed that, too. Thing is, that type of personality doesn't stop doing it, so maybe Art's Morse Code guys got the brunt of it. We, the listeners, were spared.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
That may be in part what he liked about her.  Two of a kind, to some degree.  Art had been known to be an asshole on occasion, and he loved to ramp up the drama in anything.  It made for good ratings, after all.

Its not like there were pictures of her floating around. I don’t buy it. I think they clicked during her interview trip to Pahrump with Aldous

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
I wasn't around for the Sirius debacle...wow, I had no idea there was such drama...rivaling the stalker.

You missed Bellgab’s attack on SiriusXM.

We wanted them to do as Art wanted & do his show with free WiFi and then to release Art from his non compete clause when they wouldn’t.

That was something to behold. There were videos made,emails sent and phone calls. There was drama, especially since A thing with SiriusXM was, you could only cancel your subscription via a phone call.

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
Its not like there were pictures of her floating around. I don’t buy it. I think they clicked during her interview trip to Pahrump with Aldous

Yes, she "got" what was so wonderful about him, and he lapped up that informed worship at a time when he may have been feeling his star was waning.

ponyboysunset

"Bare naked, and brutally honest with my audience..." Heather Wade
OMG seriously worst fake cry ever. Perhaps that $600 should pay for an acting coach? ::)

QuoteI'd like keith to take her back..

keith needs to beg her and hoagland to return...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 01:51:56 PM
OMG seriously worst fake cry ever. Perhaps that $600 should pay for an acting coach? ::)

I deserve that 600. I facepalmed so much during that awful bloody show I think I have concussion. That dolt with his 10 year sub ought to be in a padded cell.

timebandit

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 03, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
keith needs to beg her and hoagland to return...
I just did a quick read of keth's twitter.. he said as recently as yesterday he will still give her all the time she wants.
hmmm so I guess that means he would "rehire' her because iirc she did read a termination letter.
so many details to keep track of

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
I deserve that 600. I facepalmed so much during that awful bloody show I think I have concussion. That dolt with his 10 year sub ought to be in a padded cell.
ahahahahahaha. That's just great. I bet many more send money because they want in her cuckshed.

Father Jack

How many think Keith will take her back? She does have a nice NPR type voice, if she would drop the affectations it would help. Unfortunately her apparent mental issues ruin her chances. Just trying to be a little sympathetic here.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
ahahahahahaha. That's just great. I bet many more send money because they want in her cuckshed.

So it's a Time Share kind of a deal?      What about prime season?  the rates go up then, no?   

timebandit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

who, after being on radio for years could not turn off the mic, blow, turn mic back on.. no one the wiser.
unfu*ckingbelievable

ACE of CLUBS

So much love for Heather ......
When will it ever end ?

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 03, 2018, 02:04:15 PM
So much love for Heather ......
When will it ever end ?

About May 16th or thereabouts.  Things will be back to normal.

Catsmile

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
passive aggressive way of showing motormouth who was boss.. that was a landline ring..she signaled a cohort it was time to call I bet

# To The Dingbat Phone For An Important Call We Go
Karen Was Probably Listening to The Load Of BS, And Called Heath Uninviting Her to The Next Chilli Cookoff.

Faustina

A comment from HW in that On The Fringe FB group about her new show:

Heather Wade "It will be the same show, probably the same break clock, I will run bumpers and liners, and take calls. Everything I did before. The ads will be different."