• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
...I thought Pud was a female before.. apparently not?  :D  :-*
It's amazing what surgery can do. :)

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 03, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
Thats it, thats the guy who got raped by bigfoot...and he doesn't want to deal with trolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmkmfoBWUM

That guy is such a phony but very funny. I always wonder what wild story he is going to come up with next.

Faustina

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 01:02:02 PM
This is absolutely entertaining  ;D
Can you imagine there are folks right now living their lives and have zero clue of the drama going on with Heather Wade/Art Bell/Keith Rowland etc.

In my opinion, this is the golden age of BellGab and Art is dead and not even around to see it.

I even think Art would sort of get a kick out of all this drama.  He'd be bummed if he'd died and left no trail of drama in his wake. 

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
Captain Francis? ??? ;D Nope, not me.  I'd never cheat on MV.  I like the cut of his jib.

I like your message boarding style  8) (No homo)
Nice use of the visuals. You know what's up.
:D

Grifynne

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 12:58:15 PM
Some of her fans are seeing through her.

Even though some are still staunch supporters, it seems like more and more are dropping off daily as this shit unfolds. Unless that's all Bellgab trolls (although in this case, it wouldn't be so much trolls as a bunch of Captain Obviouses).  :P

She may shoot herself in the foot if she keeps this up, which I assume she will. And that is also assuming she really intends on pursuing this radio hosting thing.

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
Heather joined Bellgab July 27, 2013.

Art posted his obviously  fake suicidal post (jesting after the SiriusXM quittening) on November 5, 2013.

Heather thought Art was serious & freaked & posted for  Art to call her, writing:

“Oh my God, please call me, you have my number, Art”.....”Please, Art, call me.”

Not sure when she did her weekly GabCasts in her story. I find her new claim that Art didn’t know how to contact her to be very odd when she wrote that Art had her phone number on November 5, 2013.

# THIS SO MUCH THIS
# You Can Go Back And Read It For Yourselves Folks.

Heather was at least chumming the waters for Art at that time, looks like he bit. Hook, Line, & Sinker. It also implies Art wanted her for the MitD gig even before the show first aired, or was even called MitD

# HeathLetTheCatOutOfTheBag
# TheStalkerâ,,¢StoryWeakSauce

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 01:08:11 PM
# THIS SO MUCH THIS
# You Can Go Back And Read It For Yourselves Folks.

Heather was at least chumming the waters for Art at that time, looks like he bit. Hook, Line, & Sinker. It also implies Art wanted her for the MitD gig even before the show first aired, or even was called MitD

# HeathLetTheCatOutOfTheBag
# TheStalkerâ,,¢StoryWeakSauce
A lot of us suspected this and posted about it when the co-host test show happened. But we were the assholes back then, and *gasp* how dare us, etc. I've been in "how dare yew mode" for years now.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 12:53:00 PM
LMAO!

Um, and no. Not at all attracted to Art Bell.

Necrophiliacs are not welcome here.

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
I like your message boarding style  8) (No homo)
Nice use of the visuals. You know what's up.
:D

"Thank yeeewww!"

Actually, I'm just here for the same reason we're all here for, to provide hashtag material for Catsmile.  ;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 12:53:00 PM
LMAO!

Um, and no. Not at all attracted to Art Bell.

What if I said he has a big penis and knows how to use it?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
What if I said he has a big penis and knows how to use it?

To poke dead animals with?
To stir his steel cut oats?

Faustina

Quote from: Grifynne on May 03, 2018, 01:07:56 PM
Even though some are still staunch supporters, it seems like more and more are dropping off daily as this shit unfolds. Unless that's all Bellgab trolls (although in this case, it wouldn't be so much trolls as a bunch of Captain Obviouses).  :P

She may shoot herself in the foot if she keeps this up, which I assume she will. And that is also assuming she really intends on pursuing this radio hosting thing.

Oh I think she is.  She's got her pride, after all.  To not nearly immediately start up her own show would be to let Keith win all the more.  It will be amateur hour over on the whats-it-called network.  The sycophants will very likely continue to listen, which I think is about 1500 people (although I bet that number is dropping now). 

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
AM/FM Stereo Fanatic was a bit heavy-handed with the banning though I never got banned. I liked being a mischief maker on that site.  I'm not really that way now but I still have my moments. Hope those folks are all doing well.

I got a feeling that AM/FM guy has passed on.
He probably got overrun by all his feral rescue kitties and they ate him  :P

Although sometimes I think he might be the person on here who has the name Morgus  ;D

popple

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
I swear the majority of her male listeners, especially those who contribute to her facebook, want to get in her pants.
Nearly every message is ladened with comments regarding her looks or messages about love, hugs and kisses  ::)

Why do I get the sense these men all have large play-lists of "personal attention" ASMR youtube videos?

WildCard

Art posted his obviously  fake suicidal post (jesting after the SiriusXM quittening) on November 5, 2013.

Heather thought Art was serious & freaked & posted for  Art to call her, writing:

“Oh my God, please call me, you have my number, Art”.....”Please, Art, call me.”

Not sure when she did her weekly GabCasts in her story. I find her new claim that Art didn’t know how to contact her to be very odd when she wrote that Art had her phone number on November 5, 2013.

YES! i've been looking for this the last 20 minutes, (still haven't found it).
both her and saucyrossy were treating him like a baby
turns out he was into that sorta thing

GravitySucks

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
Oh I think she is.  She's got her pride, after all.  To not nearly immediately start up her own show would be to let Keith win all the more.  It will be amateur hour over on the whats-it-called network.  The sycophants will very likely continue to listen, which I think is about 1500 people (although I bet that number is dropping now).

I would bet she has a non-compete clause. Whther Keith chooses to enforce it is an entirely different matter.

GravitySucks

Quote from: popple on May 03, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
Why do I get the sense these men all have large play-lists of "personal attention" ASMR youtube videos?

A friend of mine wants to know what you mean.

nbirnes

Quote from: WildCard on May 03, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
YES! i've been looking for this the last 20 minutes, (still haven't found it).
both her and saucyrossy were treating him like a baby
turns out he was into that sorta thing

Belated props to LadyFish for doing the research. Love how the facts just keep on keeping on ...

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
I was away for a couple of years, and can’t recall if GS has had the same av this whole time.
I thought Pud was a female before.. apparently not?  :D  :-*

;D Yeah that is exactly what I mean. People come and go, and those who stick around may change avatars, so it is easy to get a bit confused.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on May 03, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
I would bet she has a non-compete clause. Whther Keith chooses to enforce it is an entirely different matter.

I would bet he won't.  She'll be less trouble to him busy hosting her own show on the whats-it-called network. 

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
I got a feeling that AM/FM guy has passed on.
He probably got overrun by all his feral rescue kitties and they ate him  :P

Although sometimes I think he might be the person on here who has the name Morgus  ;D

He liked to call me at odd times and I got kind of annoyed with him.  Poor guy sounded very lonely.  He had a crush on one of the older ladies there and kept trying to use me as a go-between and she just wasn't interested. 

Faustina

Good detective work!