• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

She was and still is very cagey about her past. ANyone would be forgiven for thinking she's an oil heiress keen on protecting her identity, history and location in case she was kidnapped... I doubt though she is an oil heiress.
Come on we all know what she did, is doing and has done. Insert Falkie - pic of - The Art Of The Grift.  ;D

PS not only did the lying piss me off but her whole "little" podcast thing bullshit.

Sean92008

Quote from: wr250 on May 03, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
so as to get more listeners by not competing with c2cam ?
Quite possibly signaling that the person he got might be associated with the show...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
Quite possibly signaling that the person he got might be associated with the show...

Good Dave Schrader

ponyboysunset

Just subscribed. Team Qeef. Last night was my breaking point, anyway I can support whoever goes against her I am all for.

SpookyTim

No offense to Dave, but I hope it goes to someone who is truly in need of an opportunity to showcase their ability as a host. Dave has enough going on.

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
I see that heatherwade.com is now for sale for $895.
I tried to put a screenshot up but it failed the security check, probably because it was all text... www.internic.net

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Shoveler on May 03, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
Is it just me or does that look like a large black condom in graphic?

[attachment=1,msg1198193]
LMFAO

Beyond Belief, Beyond Bizarre, Beyond the Realm of Sanity..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
Come on we all know what she did, is doing and has done. Insert Falkie - pic of - The Art Of The Grift.  ;D

PS not only did the lying piss me off but her whole "little" podcast thing bullshit.

I was being diplomatic...I know, I know, it isn't like me to be like that.  :D

Herself came home from work and asked what I thought to the snot fest we'd just finished listening to. HW isn't a very good actor, as has been pointed out by others, she's a mood vampire and tries to copy what she thinks she should react like to the passing of an elderly man who was in failing health, who she had some sort of relationship with that resulted in her coming across as the devastated widow...

Her comment when asked how Aryn was coping was contemptible; "I can't speak for others".. No Heather, you were asked for your observation, not to speak on Aryn's behalf. SV asked a pertinent question a few pages back, and that is HW's absence from the funeral might be because she thought she'd throw herself on the coffin or otherwise make all the attention be focused on her. How the hell any of these wannabee chaperons who are declaring their white knight credentials to her on FB think they'd succeed in having any of her attention is a psychology study in itself.. Gents, it's about her..And her alone.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
Can someone please explain this whole Lasha thing?  Who the hell is she and what is her role in this fiasco?  Is she Heather's lover?

She wishes.. or to be her.

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
No offense to Dave, but I hope it goes to someone who is truly in need of an opportunity to showcase their ability as a host. Dave has enough going on.

The thing is, I think it has to be someone who is retired, who can afford to do it for free.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ShayP on May 03, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
Well those guys are probably pretty good at typing with one hand.   ;)

;D
They shouldn't be typing at all.
Don't they know cupping the balls is canon in the King James version of 'Wanking it'.

Lilith

Seriously tho, it's somebody who is very good at keeping their mouth shut, and I don't know anybody like that.

I'm suprised we're not taking bets.

At this point, I do have a guess in mind...

Bluejay

Quote from: Kolchak on May 02, 2018, 11:47:08 PM
It all depends on how much this podunk network is willing to shill out. But most of the MITD subscriber base is gone.

Many left when Art quit.
More left in the ensuing months when it became clear Art wouldn't return.
More left after Heather went off the rails these last few weeks.

The only people switching over are the easily manipulated and the unbalanced.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
I’m glad they are going back to the original format of a three hour show. The four hour show was way too forced.
Heather knows that she can double her money in 4 hours because many more men can regenerate, uhem...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
Heather knows that she can double her money in 4 hours because many more men can regenerate, uhem...

Video or it....No, scratch that..

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 03, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
It must have been building up between Heather and Keith for years. The only thing that would explain the last few weeks. Has Keith been most l'y silent ?  His version of évents from the day she took over would be intéressing.

Btw who was the guy from phoenix whose question caused the 5 minutes of dead air? He somebody in this thread? S he is a public figure and such questions are to be expectzd, rude or not. It was like she was afraid bellgab bers had tied up the lines.

The dead air, I think, was supposed to be a commercial break. The guy from Phoenix is, apparently, Chefist's new stalker. He used Chefist's real name, Ben, and location and even sounded like him but Chefist says he didn't call.

Hells Mole

We just need someone with an objectively pleasant voice who can extract interesting things from guests and handle open lines without screening.

Personally I'd like a quality broadcast veteran to be given the reigns of Art's show.  Newbies who want a career in broadcasting should run far away from MITD and establish themselves in their own way instead of introducing themselves to a larger audience through the soiled scandalous stank of Art's chair.

Sean92008

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
passive aggressive way of showing motormouth who was boss.. that was a landline ring..she signaled a cohort it was time to call I bet

That call was probably the scouting report on BellGab.  I remember clearly posting about no sniffles and soon after she was sniffling. I'm sure there were many other comments of the same ilk, I'm not claiming credit.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
The dead air, I think, was supposed to be a commercial break. The guy from Phoenix is, apparently, Chefist's new stalker. He used Chefist's real name, Ben, and location and even sounded like him but Chefist says he didn't call.

Ha...I don't even have to troll anymore...I've franchised.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 09:24:51 AM
That call was probably the scouting report on BellGab.  I remember clearly posting about no sniffles and soon after she was sniffling. I'm sure there were many other comments of the same ilk, I'm not claiming credit.
I agree. Also we are being so rude by not saying Hello to Lasha and Heather and their various sock puppet accounts.  ::)

HumanBeing

Quit toying with us Tim. Just tell us, are you the new host of Midnight In The Desert?
8)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

lol, Your stalker asked some good questions.

SpookyTim

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:26:00 AM
Quit toying with us Tim. Just tell us, are you the new host of Midnight In The Desert?
8)

Haha I wish.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
She wishes.. or to be  -inside- her.

You probably aren't that crude, sorry, but I fixed it for you  ;D

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
lol, Your stalker asked some good questions.

I wonder if he bought a 25 year subscription as well?

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

It was probably Sean92008  ;D

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 11:50:36 PM
Someday we can get into a deep philosophical conversation about paranormal sycophants and their need to be acknowledged and approved of by those who make it a few steps above anonymity. It's a genuine phenomena.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
You probably aren't that crude, sorry, but I fixed it for you  ;D

I can be, but was hoping you’d fix it for me.  ;)
It’s much better now. :-*