• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jojo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
She won't. That's my bet, remember she was was too good to associate with us? LOL. And what happened to rosegirl? Are they both in the mental ward together?  ::)
There don't seem to be very many females in Bellgab.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 08:13:31 PM
Brig I go to bed knowing you have it under control.
#moargabbingnowvids
#fingeronthebutton
:-* ;D
No money from me until a new host.

Hey.. Keith needs new meat broadcasters..

A projected and proven cash flow and potential income will attract more prowlers talent.

Season Four needs our start up subscriptions!

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-d

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Jojo on May 01, 2018, 08:31:30 PM
I recently discovered that someone I thought was a female was actually a male. ;D

Element 115

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 08:32:33 PM
I recently discovered that someone I thought was a female was actually a male. ;D

I once knew someone that found this out in person but it was when they were making out.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 08:33:16 PM
I once knew someone that found this out in person but it was when they were making out.
LOL! Oops!

Chine

There are several of us. Some are just watching from the rafters.

WhiteCrow

How are you defining yourself ... today?

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
I bet every single one of them bought a wishing machine.

# They Should Use It Nao
# 2WishTheWitchesJobBack
# TheresNoPlaceLikeHome <Clicks Heels 3 Tiems>

popple

Quote from: LadyFish on May 01, 2018, 08:27:05 PM
Maybe Heather is the product of one of those groupie hookups in the ‘70s that Art talked about in his biography last night.

It's been widely reported on the dark web that Heather was conceived just a few years prior to Art's marriage in '81.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 06:04:03 PM
Ha...no...someone said the same thing the other day about a call into another show...I guess I just have an "every guy" voice...easily confused... ;D If you've ever heard me, it's only been on BG...
That wasn’t you in the stall next to me with the gloryhole?

fairylight

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 08:37:49 PM
It's been widely reported on the dark web that Heather was conceived just a few years prior to Art's marriage in '81.

The photo is quite yellowed and must be kodac film, but the girl is wearing a band t-shirt of some sort. I can't quite make out what band it is. Do any of you have a way to enlarge the print for identification? It would surely date the photo to within a couple of years at the very least. Teens back then usually only wore the shirts for a year so it will probably tell us the exact year the photo was taken.

weeberwubber

Quote from: bateman on May 01, 2018, 08:25:57 PM
Subscription link for anyone who needs it: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/

I was going to buy Gordon Lightfoot tickets out of nostalgia but fuck it, I'll resub for a year instead and save $120. Fuuuuuuuck, I'd like to see the 78 year old bastard but two tix at $150 plus $30ish ticket fees and I'll say nahhhhh. I should be able to book Lightfoot for a wedding at that price.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 01, 2018, 08:41:01 PM
I was going to buy Gordon Lightfoot tickets out of nostalgia but fuck it, I'll resub for a year instead and save $120. Fuuuuuuuck, I'd like to see the 78 year old bastard but two tix at $150 plus $30ish ticket fees and I'll say nahhhhh. I should be able to book Lightfoot for a wedding at that price.

Is he still alive?  :o love his music.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:15:46 PM
Who did Heather go to Art’s home with, originally? Aldous? (Ugh. Can’t remember). He said what? That Heather cared about the audience. Think.. if this is what she’s been after this whole fucking time, and Art fell for it because she was a young woman who seemed to be interested in him/ his passion.

# It Took 2 To Tango
# Art Was a Fool 4 Pussy
# He Wasn't a Complete Fool Though
# You Can't Seduce The Unwilling
# And I Was Just Making A Joke About the Wormhole Comment.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
# It Took 2 To Tango
# Art Was a Fool 4 Pussy
# He Wasn't a Complete Fool Though
# You Can't Seduce The Unwilling
# And I Was Just Making A Joke About the Wormhole Comment.
;D

#UDamnRight

yoursongs

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 01, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

GL was/is a great artist.  I play him regularly.  The Summertime Dream album is probably his best in my opinion

Ghost

Up on KR Twitter, another replay tonight. Gayle Delaney - smart dreaming, May 23, 2017.  Isn’t that a Heather hosted show? Is he prepping for her return?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

Now now Popple, the Dark Web isn't a reliable source without an indepth investigation as to the "two" assumed parties whereabouts on the "date" in question.

El Chorro

Wow. 1,000 comments in three hours. She was better-known than I'd have thought.

Catsmile

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
Heather, ya dipshit. The internet is free. You can lease time on hundreds of stations including one of your old affiliates. You don't need a network. All you need is the money. Have none. Ask your supporters. Lots of those, right? This cat ain't too bright.

# GooTube Iz Free 2 Use.

El Chorro

Quote from: Ghost on May 01, 2018, 08:46:57 PM
Up on KR Twitter, another replay tonight. Gayle Delaney - smart dreaming, May 23, 2017.  Isn’t that a Heather hosted show? Is he prepping for her return?

I saw that but it's not clear to me it's tonight's show. Just an ICYMI post. Nothing showing in the usual radio-show section.

Pretty ballsy to play a Heather show tonight, if true.

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 01, 2018, 08:49:07 PM
Wow. 1,000 comments in three hours. She was better-known than I'd have thought.

fairylight

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 08:49:54 PM
# GooTube Iz Free 2 Use.

This is an excellent point. Over the last week I've been a bit dumbfounded by the focus on old-style radio in relation to MITD. It seems so out-dated to believe there are more listeners on radio than youtube. Radio is dead. Why do some people still try to act like it's critically important to a show? It's a bonus for sure, but not very much of one. No one needs radio to make it today. It's small potatoes.

dsz

Quote from: Ghost on May 01, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

Any Heather he replays is probably going to be some of her worst stuff to make her look even worse.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: El Chorro on May 01, 2018, 08:52:45 PM
I saw that but it's not clear to me it's tonight's show. Just an ICYMI post. Nothing showing in the usual radio-show section.

He just did two weekend shows (even if it was all pre-recorded content) so maybe he’s taking a night off.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 08:42:41 PM
new HW posts!

https://discord.gg/j3yTdpG

I hope you will post them here Chefist, so they are preserved for all eternity, for all to see in the future.  8)

SnapT

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 05:19:03 PM
Even though she credited herself as coming up with the show name you can find evidence of other people suggesting it a few years prior. Many wanted Dark Matter to be named MITD.

I suggested the name MITD first. 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg121878#msg121878

Praise MV.