• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SergeantMajor

Will Keith announce the firing tonight.?

Grifynne

Quote from: popple on May 01, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
Whitley Strieber had said on the C2C tribute show how Art's wife got up and talked. I think this guy just blu it  ???

Perhaps HW was asked to drive them and refused. Or perhaps she agreed at some point then went back on it. The guy may still be correct even though Airyn was present. The only way we can know for sure is if Airyn herself tells us (since I doubt HW would own up to that if it really did happen).

ItsOver

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 01, 2018, 08:12:58 PM
I never understood the 'cat lady' phenomenon. I would much rather have a fleet of Boston Terriers.

How about an armada of dachshunds?

dsz

Just an hour and half and no MITD post. Looks like Keith is going to play Midnight in the Cuckshed on a loop for three hours.

Chine

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 08:12:58 PM
I'm resubscribing right now, all of us should.  We need to help Keith after all this bs debacle.  If Heather returns, we just stop the recurring payment.

Everyone should drop him an email or note that you’re supporting him and therefore subscribing.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 08:17:20 PM
Perhaps HW was asked to drive them and refused. Or perhaps she agreed at some point then went back on it. The guy may still be correct even though Airyn was present. The only way we can know for sure is if Airyn herself tells us (since I doubt HW would own up to that if it really did happen).

Maybe Airyn had to end up driving herself so she was late because asian.

bateman

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 08:12:58 PM
I'm resubscribing right now, all of us should.  We need to help Keith after all this bs debacle.  If Heather returns, we just stop the recurring payment.

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2018, 08:15:33 PM
Exactly my plan as well!

Praise MV!

+1

ItsOver

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 08:15:57 PM
;D ;D

Someone needs to drive past Heather's doublewide blasting this  ;D ;D
While tossing a few firecrackers.

Chine

ItsOver

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 08:18:16 PM
Just an hour and half and no MITD post. Looks like Keith is going to play Midnight in the Cuckshed on a loop for three hours.
Things are looking up.

Pizzapunch

By needing a home do you think she means place to live? Or home for the show?

fairylight

Is Heather a relative of Art? I was interested by the photo posted on facebook. She looks very much like a young Art to me, but the photo looks like a boy, not a girl. Does anyone know if she is somehow related to Art Bell?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 01, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

Show. She can’t get foreclosed on that quick.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 08:14:48 PM
Are you in too?
yup

Can you imagine what kind of selfish piece of trash acts like this in front of a man’s new widow? Can’t take her to the funeral? If true, what a piece of work

El Chorro

Home for the show. In another comment she said something about being stuck in her studio/home because there's no place else to go.

LadyFish

Quote from: fairylight on May 01, 2018, 08:24:13 PM
Is Heather a relative of Art? I was interested by the photo posted on facebook. She looks very much like a young Art to me, but the photo looks like a boy, not a girl. Does anyone know if she is somehow related to Art Bell?

Maybe Heather is the product of one of those groupie hookups in the ‘70s that Art talked about in his biography last night.

bellNwhistle

So, shit on the gift Art stupidly gave her, and now she’s desperate to get back on the radio.  ::)

Element 115

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 08:24:20 PM
yup

Can you imagine what kind of selfish piece of trash acts like this in front of a man’s new widow? Can’t take her to the funeral? If true, what a piece of work

I know, insanity.  Nice so you resubscribed good.

GravitySucks

No.

Discuss.

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 08:19:04 PM
You're welcome, it's epic.

The native american style yelp at the end that turned into a smokers cough was my favorite part.

Catsmile

Quote from: Chine on May 01, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
Are you reading all her comments under this post? He’s being cruel to her...

‘He says you all don’t want me back... Is that true?’ ...

Good God. All this manipulative bullshit.

# So... Lets speculate Shall we?
# If Heath it being this manipulative to Queef in public...
# How manipulative is she in her private life?
# Toward people who have something she wants?
# Just Asking... 4 A Friend.

trostol

so who...actually owns the rights to the name MITD?

ItsOver

Put this thread in reverse and back it up a day and you'll find a complete alien autopsy of this on BG.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Catsmile on May 01, 2018, 08:27:46 PM
# So... Lets speculate Shall we?
# If Heath it being this manipulative to Queef in public...
# How manipulative is she in her private life?
# Toward people who have something she wants?
# Just Asking... 4 A Friend.

She’s a narcissist. Straight up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on May 01, 2018, 08:27:59 PM
so who...actually owns the rights to the name MITD?

I am pretty sure it is Keith.

fairylight

Quote from: LadyFish on May 01, 2018, 08:27:05 PM
Maybe Heather is the product of one of those groupie hookups in the ‘70s that Art talked about in his biography last night.

Thank you for the reply. Oh my, how trashy! I love it. Hehehe! Did you see the young teenage boy peachfuzz mustache in the photo as I did? Am I the only one that thinks Heather may be transsexual?