• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 03:42:36 PM
You need to start a "sucks" thread.
This is virgin territory, perhaps I shouldn’t have responded to you Ibby.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 28, 2018, 03:19:33 PM
Yet you felt compelled to respond.  Was there only one group therapy session today?

Compelled? No, I wanted to. From time to time you see fit to register your moral outrage here. I'm just letting you know that no one gives a shit. NEXT! ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Without context I have no clue as to whether that is your look of awe or your flirty face.

Damned aspergers

dsz

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Bwahahahaha, one of the best captures so far IMO

Pretty sure he was responding to the line about the end of MITD and not the one about Heather. But being the smart guy Keith is he left that ambiguous.

Quote from: whoozit on April 28, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
This is virgin territory, perhaps I shouldn’t have responded to you Ibby.

There's nothing virgin about you.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
There's nothing virgin about you.  :D

Really?! I would've guessed that EVERYTHING about him was virgin just based on his "dink" comments. :D

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on April 28, 2018, 02:59:09 PM
So are we all calling Keith tonight? I'll play Bill Garner.

***clears throat***

"Keith this is Bill. How dare you dox me for not having $5 a month anymore. My ex-wife's lawyer has me living in a sewer culvert."

Everyone who calls in tonight should either say their name is Bill or Lasha 😄😄

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 28, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
Yes, it's an easy, lucrative gig.  Unlike your job swapping out urinal cakes on the 3 AM shift at Denny's.

I know! It's almost like you're not really a lawyer at all. ;D

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
Compelled? No, I wanted to. From time to time you see fit to register your moral outrage here. I'm just letting you know that no one gives a shit. NEXT! ;D
I have no moral outrage.  It’s not my fault you don’t get the point of most of my posts.  I just wish you would learn something beyond calling people idiots, faggots, or SJW’s.  It’s deliciously ironic when you attack the latter, you seem to be on some crusade yourself.  Now I have important things to attend to and won’t be responding to your blithering anymore today.  This lint isn’t going to get itself out of my bellybutton.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
Without context I have no clue as to whether that is your look of awe or your flirty face.

Why can't it be both?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 28, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
It's one of those rare weekends where MdMd puts the wheels on his house and ventures forth into the light.

Notice this faggot ONLY ever comments on me here. He's just so threatened by me. Grrrr! Watch out! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 28, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
I have no moral outrage.  It’s not my fault you don’t get the point of most of my posts.  I just wish you would learn something beyond calling people idiots, faggots, or SJW’s.  It’s deliciously ironic when you attack the latter, you seem to be on some crusade yourself.  Now I have important things to attend to and won’t be responding to your blithering anymore today.  Thos lint isn’t going to get itself out of my bellybutton.

You usually don't have a point you just go Look, everyone! Someone's doing bad again! though you've usually TOTALLY misunderstood the post, it's context. etc. because you're a low IQ wannabe. It's OK. I thought I heard your mom calling you too. ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
Notice this faggot ONLY ever comments on me here. He's just so threatened by me. Grrrr! Watch out! >:(

Why? You going to type him to death?

Bluejay

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
I can't imagine Heather being happy about Keith playing the bumper music greatest hits before she does.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 28, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
Voice acceptability scores (0-100 scale, higher marks=higher acceptability):

Art Bell - 100%
Walter Cronkite - 92%
Tom Brokaw - 90%
Edward R Murrow - 87%
George Noory - 87%
George Knapp - 85%
Roger Grimsby - 76%
John B Wells -58%
Carl DeMaio - 22%
Lisa Garr - 18%
Connie Willis -14%
Heather Leona Wade (MitD voice) - 0.125%

Leonard Nimoy - 100%

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
true, i have fucked many mothers.

Your own? haha! I kid. I'll be here all week folks. Don't forget to tip your server.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
Your own? haha! I kid. I'll be here all week folks. Don't forget to tip your server.

ouch! but, yes. and she's dead too....

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 28, 2018, 02:47:26 PM
So does she just sit on Heather’s page waiting to strike? Wonder what he retainer fee is?

The last week or so I've kept open a browser tab of Heather's facebook page.
I've fallen victim to the juvenile soap opera style drama.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
I can't imagine Heather being happy about Keith playing the bumper music greatest hits before she does.
Last time Keith did something without her permission she quit. What's next? LOL.

Roswells, Art

Has Wade finished chiseling designing Art's headstone yet?

(with apologies to the Mathesons)