• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
The show must have really sucked then, I totally dropped so many balls on that call...

And I wish I would have used a line like "I guess it would have been better for TMZ to have announced it than the sheriff, huh?"

LOL! you did great, friend.

WildCard

Quote from: Element 115 on April 26, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
Yes I heard the best part lol

rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Dateline

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
The Nye County Sheriff's Office left a wreath at the gravesite.

And flowers,  the wreath for Keefe and the flowers for Heather.

Rocketeer

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
The show must have really sucked then, I totally dropped so many balls on that call...

And I wish I would have used a line like "I guess it would have been better for TMZ to have announced it than the sheriff, huh?"

Even if you didn't word it exactly that way, you did successfully make the point.

PChirp

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 26, 2018, 05:25:22 PM
Even if you didn't word it exactly that way, you did successfully make the point.

^^^^this   ;D ;D

Tricky-D

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 26, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Not only are you dead but also being stuck all eternity with indignity of having a CRT or a BlackBerry as a gravestone.

Sean92008

Oh, after hanging up on me, I also forgot my shout-out to Heather and an old co-worker of mine.  Damn!

Thanks for the compliments.  I am glad I did it.  Maybe an ounce of big city thinking might wisen them up some.

PrairieGhost

Okay, so I just started reading the pages to catch up. Did Heather now quit again? I'm lost for real on where we are at...

LadyFish

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 26, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Since Karen kinda hung up on you, I think she got your point.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 05:28:25 PM
Oh, after hanging up on me, I also forgot my shout-out to Heather and an old co-worker of mine.  Damn!

Thanks for the compliments.  I am glad I did it.  Maybe an ounce of big city thinking might wisen them up some.

how's Mark Hamill doing these days?

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on April 26, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
Since Karen kinda hung up on you, I think she got your point.

Which was?

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
That's only because only she knows what he really wants.

# Only People Who Speak Radio Will Get It
# Headstone Will Become Better Every Day

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
Where did the host go? What did you people say to her?

Karen was upset that, despite assurances from the deputy who responded to Art's home that the sheriff's office wouldn't release anything until Monday, the sheriff posted that video Friday night.

Reckuf asked what Heather thought; Karen said she felt the same as the family and was going to be on today's show.  She didn't explain why Heather was not.

Sean pointed out that, in his experience living around celebrities, their deaths are treated as being in the public interest and news is released within 12 hours.  In light of this, Art's family's expectations were unreasonable.  Karen disagreed and hung up on him.

Many colorful touches were added by our peeps to which I have not done justice, but those are the bare bones.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on April 26, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
# Only People Who Speak Radio Will Get It
# Headstone Will Become Better Every Day

#facts

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 26, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
Karen was upset that, despite assurances from the deputy who responded to Art's home that the sheriff's office wouldn't release anything until Monday, the sheriff posted that video Friday night.

Reckuf asked what Heather thought; Karen said she felt the same as the family and was going to be on today's show.  She didn't explain why Heather was not.

Sean pointed out that, in his experience living around celebrities, their deaths are treated as being in the public interest and news is released within 12 hours.  In light of this, Art's family's expectations were unreasonable.  Karen disagreed and hung up on him.

Many colorful touches were added by our peeps to which I have not done justice, but those are the bare bones.

Ha...thanks  ;D awesome

No one got a, "how's the tombstone design coming along?" in there I guess...

Rocketeer

Sean pointed out that, in his experience living around celebrities, their deaths are treated as being in the public interest and news is released within 12 hours.  In light of this, Art's family's expectations were unreasonable considering how egregious it would have been if the real vultures (TMZ, etc.) had gotten to the story first.

Very slight FIFY.

LadyFish

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
Which was?

The news of Art’s death wasn’t going to stay quiet until Monday.

ponyboysunset

C

Thank you kdubb and the rocketeer. Some of us tried to get on the stream and couldn’t.

Grifynne

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
Ha...thanks  ;D awesome

I kinda want to see it...for realz.

DarKPenguiN

Ha...thanks  ;D awesome

That...Is...Brilliant.

The very idea of someone having asked that on air brings a tear to my ear. (edit...er...my eye lol)

-I miss all the good shit too. I suppose its a given none of this was recorded?

Sean92008

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
how's Mark Hamill doing these days?

He and his family hasn't communicated with me since he criticized Disney. They told me they would get back to me...

Maybe they found out I voted for Trump.  Actually, that's probably what did it. ☹️

bellNwhistle

Quote from: LadyFish on April 26, 2018, 05:35:26 PM
The news of Art’s death wasn’t going to stay quiet until Monday.
they were idiots to think it would.

supernova

Ha...thanks  ;D awesome

I think the tombstone should be a marble Yaesu FTDX9000 (was one of Art's rigs) with a microphone. Tuned to what frequency?

chefist

Quote from: supernova on April 26, 2018, 05:39:42 PM
I think the tombstone should be a marble Yaesu FTDX9000 (was one of Art's rigs) with a microphnone. Tuned to what frequency?

19.5 MHZ

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 26, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
I love his old shows and listened to several while I was off of work. Probably hit a few more today while I work. So I see no one but you adhered to my request for less posting. I blame Heather for stirring up more speculation here with her latest antics. BTW I have a few screen caps of things she has deleted as well. The internet is forever Heather.

Just my two cents, not that any of you care. No way in hell she is designing Art's headstone. Yeah cuz I'm gonna let some chick who lived next door and was "mentored" by my husband design his headstone. (I mean that's the "official" story at this point right? Just her mentor...)So much bullshit we all need boots for sure if not a full body suit at this point. Btw when I get a minute at lunch I will post the screen cap I have of her saying she was coming back next week and that Whitley was her first guest but Keith blew it. Stay tuned. Pretty sure she took that one down too.

I see through of all this and don't buy any of it for a second.

Word of advice for Keith when you replace her, for the love of God man pick someone sane. Like have a psych screening as part of your contractual agreement.

# Thankz4The.PNGzFishFazeredFireBush

trostol

from reading about this.."show"..sounds like this Karen and Heather seem to be more me me me ..and not the family so much

sydtron

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 26, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
Senda doesn't give a shit about Art. He just wants the views from Art Bell fans. Senda is disgusting. He will be milking Art's death for all it is worth.

New band name: ART BELLS DEATH NIPPLES