• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

DanTSX

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 09:00:41 PM
That would be a 4th or 5th gen for the 4runner, the 4th gens came with the 2UZ-FE and  2UZ-FE with variable valve timing i just hate the body style. To me the only good looking 4runners are the first and third gens. Not a fan of the newer body styles on Toyota trucks to much plastic.

I like third gen the best, but I really like all 4runners tbqh.

I’m not much of an off-road guy.  I like having more capabilities than I need but rally don’t need a rock crawler or mud bug.  But I don’t stick to roads and parking lots either. 

Honesty if I had to buy a new car tomorrow, I’d probably just pick up the first loaded 4Runner limited I could find in white.  I know, not optimal for anything rough, but I’d be happy.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

I drive a 3uz-fe

I’m thinking of adding a 07-11ish 4Runner or Gx460 for winter beater / camping duties within the next year.  M

Thanks for sharing Dan!

Catsmile

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 05:57:50 PM
I think if she really had a binding contract Keith wouldn't be saying she's gone if she doesn't do a show on Monday and talking about finding a replacement.

# She Might "Own" the show, or not.
# Art could own the show, hez dead Nao So...
# Queef Does Own DMDN aka Her Medium 2 Stream upon

moosie

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
True, there is no set definition of psychopath but there's a few common conditions..  it's only been referenced the last, what, 60-70 years.

I remember working on a master's paper and there was a commonly used definition and, from what I remember, now there are three or four more family of definitions out there in the last couple of decades.
I sometimes think they change things just for the sake of change. I can't keep up, more like I've simply given up

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on April 25, 2018, 09:10:58 PM
# She Might "Own" the show, or not Art could own the show hez dead Nao So...

Keith said he would put someone else in the host chair on Tuesday if she doesn’t show up on Monday. To me, that says he owns the show.

moosie

Quote from: Catsmile on April 25, 2018, 09:10:58 PM
# She Might "Own" the show, or not.
# Art could own the show, hez dead Nao So...

Nicely done summation and where shit gets really interesting.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 08:35:51 PM
Jiffy lube stripped the drain plug out on my 4runner :'(

You need to buy Art Bell's book.
"Law suits for Dummies"

Preview here:

moosie

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 09:12:30 PM
Keith said he would put someone else in the host chair on Tuesday if she doesn’t show up on Monday. To me, that says he owns the show.

It could also mean it's a clear breach of her contract which would indemnify Keith from being sued for violating her contract's terms with the network.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

I’m not much of an off-road guy.  I like having more capabilities than I need but rally don’t need a rock crawler or mud bug.  But I don’t stick to roads and parking lots either. 

Honesty if I had to buy a new car tomorrow, I’d probably just pick up the first loaded 4Runner limited I could find in white.  I know, not optimal for anything rough, but I’d be happy.

Yeah, all of Toyotas Trucks are reliable as fuck except for the 3VZ-E in the first gens because of head gasket problems. I used to have a first gen with the 3VZ-E but it had been rebuilt with the updated head gaskets and never had a problem out of it. I beat the fuck out of that truck and couldn't kill it ended up selling it and buying a third gen Supra with a 7M in it though. Toyota needs to bring back the removable top but lawyers probably wont let them.

DanTSX

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 09:18:07 PM
Yeah, all of Toyotas Trucks are reliable as fuck except for the 3VZ-E in the first gens because of head gasket problems. I used to have a first gen with the 3VZ-E but it had been rebuilt with the updated head gaskets and never had a problem out of it though. I beat the fuck out of that truck and couldn't kill it ended up selling it and buying a third gen Supra with a 7M in it though. Toyota needs to bring back the removable top but lawyers probably wont let them.

Lawyers ruin everything

ItsOver

Asuka Langley

I hated seeing the third gens go out of production the only thing that could have made them better was to offer a 2 door removable hardtop model and the 2UZ-FE the 4th gens got.

>dat SR5 hood scoop

DanTSX

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 09:26:36 PM
I hated seeing the third gens go out of production the only thing that could have made them better was to offer a 2 door removable hardtop model and the 2UZ-FE the 4th gens got.

>dat SR5 hood scoop

That looks great

I love Keith's passive aggressive capitalization of REPLAY.  He didn't do that on the others.

DanTSX

Quote from: carpoolgänger on April 25, 2018, 09:31:15 PM
I love Keith's passive aggressive capitalization of REPLAY.  He didn't do that on the others.

It kinda mirrors our collective sentiment

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

White. That's very OJ!  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 25, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
Awww, thats cute. You've got a little friend there

I know isn't it.. Nancy is still my buddy

Love Nancy!

Btw ..you dickweeds are are keeping me from my daily reading of Falkies thread..I feel like a lost child in a store crying out for my mommy.

This thread should be renamed 'Heather Wade Sucks'. It's only fair.

ge30542

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 09:12:30 PM
Is it possible that Keith is trying to honor Art's wish that Heather host?  Just wondering out loud.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 09:40:40 PM
This thread should be renamed 'Heather Wade Sucks'. It's only fair.

My idea was to merge it with Noory and just go with “Art’s Replacements Suck”

Ufobaby

Whitley freaks me out. Always thought it was nuts.
How do you reply to someone post? I cant figure it out.