• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Morgus on April 25, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
But Noory said on the gabcast he would be willing to release all the old Art Bell c2cam recordings to the public...

I meant none of the old shows would ever be available on Dark matter digital network.

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 08:29:43 PM
im a big jiffy lube respecktor

>not doing your own basic maitnance....

Asuka Langley

Jiffy lube stripped the drain plug out on my 4runner :'(

Sean92008

Quote from: cweb on April 25, 2018, 08:09:33 PM
My main concern is the magnetic material on the tape deteriorating. And getting/servicing VHS format players is only going to get harder.
VHS, somehow, attracts the growth of a mold. I had to unload probably 50 or 60 archival audio recordings after the mold got to be too much. It was horribly depressing but none of the transfer shops would touch the stuff.

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:34:25 PM
>not doing your own basic maitnance....

lol, im independently wealthy, why would i?

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
At this point I'm not convinced this isn't all some crazy ass publicity stunt. So.Much.Bullshit. No one is innocent and they are fucking crazy. That's where I am at. And I am crazy for following this dumpster fire. Bateman you were so right!

# Just Nao Realizing How FUBAR The Artverse Is
# Patz U On Ur Soulless Red Head
# Nao Nao It'll B Okay Deep Breaths HUUUU HUUUU
# You Love When Art Leads You Down The Garden Path Listening 2 His Old Shows
# Can't Seduce The Unwilling
# Takes 2 To Tango
# Arts Personality Attracted Into His Orbit What He Put Out
# The Reason Art Was So Good @ C2C Was Because He Was a Natural
# How He Manipulated on The Microphone Was But A Part of The Man Himself
# I'd Never Want 2 Have a Beer With Him Though
# I've Dealt With A Few People Like Him In Life
# Be Glad You Have The Luxury of Perspective That Distance Gives
# Kick Off Ur Shoes Put Ur Feet Up Agog @ The Giant Tire Fire
# Just Revel In The Glorious Cluster Fuck as it Unfolds in Real Tiem
# Try 2 Learn The Lesson The Story Is Trying 2 Teach
# The Price Iz Right You Could Pay X10 Moar and Not Learn As Much
# Everybody Enjoys A Good Disaster
# Look @ The Movie Titanic It Made Big Bucks
# Yet Everyone Knew How The Movie Would End B4 They Saw It
# WANNA TAKE A RIDE?!  <Ride My See-Saw Fadez In>

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

NOT ALL NIGGY LUBES, i mean, jiffy lubes

DanTSX

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 08:31:49 PM
The off color remarks here, are no tribute to Art.  He was a class act.  True, he wouldn't mince words, but he could turn an eloquent allegorical phrase, and make sharp use of metaphorical tongue.  He would never act, crass.

Besides, Heather really ain't all that.

I’m not here to tribute Art

I’m here to kick the fire

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 08:36:03 PM
lol, im independently wealthy, why would i?

Why would you use jiffy lube and not the dealer then?

DanTSX

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

That’s your fault for going to crackhead oil change mart

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 06:24:36 PM
In the end Art's history of intrigue and drama may be judged to be hall of fame worthy.

Really? I would expect anyone that climbed "clawed" their way to the top of any profession would have a "history of intrigue and drama"

We are just Art Bell fan boys and groupies BS'ing about our brush with his greatness.

Nana Nana Nana ..I'm closer to Art than you are, Art said White Crow on his show Twice!

I think Art really understood me and wanted to be friends, I could tell by the affectionate way he said White Crow.. if only he would have lived longer.

Trying to decide now with Art gone, should I hitch up with Falkie or Heather? Ride their coat tails to inside storie of intrigue and drama.. Yeh I be cool if choose wisely. Maybe Lasha knows something? Oh Lasha let's warm up your crystal ball.

Asuka Langley

Whats the TL;DR on the Heather situation is she still alive? is she still the host of MITD?

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:40:02 PM
Why would you use jiffy lube and not the dealer then?

i do, my friend. just trying to fit in with the normies.

Chine

Quote from: Catsmile on April 25, 2018, 08:36:53 PM
# Just Nao Realizing How FUBAR The Artverse Is
# Patz U On Ur Soulless Red Head
# Nao Nao It'll B Okay Deep Breaths HUUUU HUUUU
# You Love When Art Leads You Down The Garden Path Listening 2 His Old Shows
# Can't Seduce The Unwilling
# Takes 2 To Tango
# Arts Personality Attracted Into His Orbit What He Put Out
# The Reason Art Was So Good @ C2C Was Because He Was a Natural
# How He Manipulated on The Microphone Was But A Part of The Man Himself
# I'd Never Want 2 Have a Beer With Him Though
# I've Dealt With A Few People Like Him In Life
# Be Glad You Have The Luxury of Perspective That Distance Gives
# Kick Off Ur Shoes Put Ur Feet Up Agog @ The Giant Tire Fire
# Just Revel In The Glorious Cluster Fuck as it Unfolds in Real Tiem
# Try 2 Learn The Lesson The Story Is Trying 2 Teach
# The Price Iz Right You Could Pay X10 Moar and Not Learn As Much
# Everybody Enjoys A Good Disaster
# Look @ The Movie Titanic It Made Big Bucks
# Yet Everyone Knew How The Movie Would End B4 They Saw It
# WANNA TAKE A RIDE?!

Catsmile... great work there.

Quotean inconceivable love story between a young woman and her horny Sasquatch

I faintly recall Art having guest one night that claimed to be having sex with bigfoot, or it might have been just a caller...

Sean92008

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 08:41:12 PM
Whats the TL;DR on the Heather situation is she still alive? is she still the host of MITD?
Ok.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 25, 2018, 08:41:01 PM
Really? I would expect anyone that climbed "clawed" their way to the top of any profession would have a "history of intrigue and drama"

We are just Art Bell fan boys and groupies BS'ing about our brush with his greatness.

Nana Nana Nana ..I'm closer to Art than you are, Art said White Crow on his show Twice!

Are you going to buy his RV?

DanTSX

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 25, 2018, 08:42:30 PM
I faintly recall Art having guest one night that claimed to be having sex with bigfoot, or it might have been just a caller...

That was Strieber

Art was having sex with his wife.

Whitley was getting pegged by aliums and was frotting with Bigfoot

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

That was Strieber

Art was having sex with his wife.

Whitley was getting pegged by aliums and was frotting with Bigfoot

the man loves his anal probes

moosie

Thankful my hunt for reading liquor proved mercifully short and fruitful I weebled home and found y'all talk a lot! It was great catching up, thank you for so much entertainment.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
That whole absorbing thing, thanks for the word in my ever-shrinking vocabulary, isn't that key in the psychopath's way to feign empathy?

For another more commonly known example, Hillary Clinton used to use a Southern drawl when addressing certain groups and change her speech pattern the next day when she was in front of the more sophisticated crowd...

Psychopath isn't a medical diagnosis as much as a criminal reference to incarcerated individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder. Honestly your vocabulary seems great. I find as I'm aging more words seem to elude me.

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM...snip...
I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out. ...snip...

I am very sorry for your loss.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 03:29:29 PM
Serious question why would anyone come here on her behalf and say things? Can she not say them herself? I had no idea how shady this whole thing is. Ok I had some idea but the rabbit hole goes deep here. Watching people manipulate others infuriates me.

That was always one of the largest tells for me of a Cluster B type, they left you with this hard to define anger that you couldn't quite put your finger on.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
His world got turned upside down as much as anyone outside the immediate family. He knew Art longer than anyone at the funeral except dor maybe Alan Corbett. Dude must have his own grief to deal with in addition to have to handle the show, the network, telling the producer what to do in order to reschedule the guests that have now been soved aside. Dealing with irate subscribers.

He is being more civil than I would be.

Me included, oh to be a fly on that wall and get to read that contract. Keith except for one, to me, forgivable lapse has acted like a professional.

Did anyone else who read Art's deposition notice he omitted his first wife and called Ramona the second Mrs. Bell (page 14)?

These things happen..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npswv7Zh8sg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmkmfoBWUM

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
I’m not here to tribute Art. I’m here to kick the fire

Hahaha

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:40:39 PM
That’s your fault for going to crackhead oil change mart

tru dat yo, it was winter and didn't feel like dicking with it myself tho because cold sucks. Now that it's warm i changed it out to Amsoil XL so i don't have to change that mufuggn' oil for a year. I will probably do a filter change in 6 months tho. They put a oversized oil plug in it and it seals well so I'm not going to fuck with it. If I'm going to go though the hassle of taking the oil pan off to replace it or weld a new nut on the back side i will just swap the 5VZ-FE out for a 2UZ-FE.

DanTSX

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 25, 2018, 08:47:05 PM
tru dat yo, it was winter and didn't feel like dicking with it myself tho because cold sucks. Now that it's warm i changed it out to Amsoil XL so i don't have to change that mufuggn' oil for a year. I will probably do a filter change in 6 months tho. They put a oversized oil plug in it and it seals well so I'm not going to fuck with it. If I'm going to go though the hassle of taking the oil pan off to replace it or weld a new nut on the back side i will just swap the 5VZ-FE out for a 2UZ-FE.

I drive a 3uz-fe

I’m thinking of adding a 07-11ish 4Runner or Gx460 for winter beater / camping duties within the next year.  M

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

I drive a 3uz-fe

I’m thinking of adding a 07-11ish 4Runner or Gx460 for winter beater / camping duties within the next year.  M

That would be a 4th or 5th gen for the 4runner, the 4th gens came with the 2UZ-FE and  2UZ-FE with variable valve timing i just hate the body style. To me the only good looking 4runners are the first and third gens. Not a fan of the newer body styles on Toyota trucks to much plastic.

Lilith

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
I’m not here to tribute Art

I’m here to kick the fire

That's right.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 08:43:41 PM
Are you going to buy his RV?

Now you're talk'in!..Hmmmm maybe not.. its history could be an issue with Mrs Crow

Sean92008

Quote from: moosie on April 25, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
Thankful my hunt for reading liquor proved mercifully short and fruitful I weebled home and found y'all talk a lot! It was great catching up, thank you for so much entertainment.

Psychopath isn't a medical diagnosis as much as a criminal reference to incarcerated individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder. Honestly your vocabulary seems great. I find as I'm aging more words seem to elude me.

True, there is no set definition of psychopath but there's a few common conditions..  it's only been referenced the last, what, 60-70 years.

I remember working on a master's paper and there was a commonly used definition and, from what I remember, now there are three or four more family of definitions out there in the last couple of decades.

WhiteCrow

Wasn't that the same woman that had the hots for Reptilians? Word is Falkie use to milk her for cash flow..oh my