• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 25, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
93% of all toe surgeries are scheduled on Wednesday evenings so stfu hater. As for me, paypal.me is available but remember they take 18 cents out of every dollar. From box fans to air conditioners, paranormal podcasters have all kinds of needs.

So don't forget to donate a little extra to offset the 18 cents. The kitties are counting on you. And so Senda. That thousand dollar ticket to Alien Con isn't going to pay for itself.

El Chorro

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2018, 07:41:56 PM
This is your BellGab common core English lesson for the evening.  Please write in concise sentences the latest information and what has happened in the last thirty pages. 

Thank you!

Thesis: It was ultimately Art's extreme sociopathy that pushed Heather over the edge. Uncomfortable examples to follow. Everyone is a bit shell-shocked and imagining the worst.

Sean92008

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
There's not a single reference to BellGab in Art's Wikipedia entry.  I find that amazing.  There's a reference to the Fantastic Forum, but not BellGab?

If you could cite Art Bell quotes or information in the wiki entry, you could then include a link to that post on BellGab

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
There's not a single reference to BellGab in Art's Wikipedia entry.  I find that amazing.  There's a reference to the Fantastic Forum, but not BellGab?

We will see if it sticks

I'm now blocked from the MITD website since I told Queef about himself. What a pussy.

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 25, 2018, 08:04:30 PM
I'm now blocked from the MITD website since I told Queef about himself. What a pussy.
What?

cweb

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
For those of you who don't know, VHS Hi-Fi audio recordings can capture audio at the same quality level as a professional recording studio.  That would be for the fastest speed, where a 6-hour tape runs for a total of  2-hours.  My expectation is that Art probably used the middle speed of 4 hours per tape, and it still would have been far superior to most radio recordings done in a broadcast studio. As I remember, when I worked in a m talk radio back in the 1980s, we used seven and a half inches per second. VHS Hi-Fi recordings are at the equivalent of 30 inches per second

For streaming purposes, it would be incredible...
It could sound incredible, so long as it was archived into a nice lossless format. I would think that to save bandwidth (despite the speeds available today) any sort of stream or download would be transcoded to something lower like 64kbps mono MP3 by the powers that be.

My main concern is the magnetic material on the tape deteriorating. And getting/servicing VHS format players is only going to get harder.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
We will see if it sticks
This could initiate a black hole that destroys the world.

Chine

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 25, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

Blocked from the actual website? Or from his Twitter or Facebook page?

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

We should plan to do it twice then.  Just to be certain it works

DanTSX

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 07:38:18 PM
he produces a lot of it then. They must have some good Hot Lady Squatch magazines we don’t know about.

https://www.amazon.com/Cum-Bigfoot-One-Books-1-5/dp/1478209828

Note the author’s last name....

Quote from: Chine on April 25, 2018, 08:12:10 PM
Blocked from the actual website? Or from his Twitter or Facebook page?

Facebook page. My bad. Due to my last twitter there.

Theadora

Art would have kept personal copies of all of his shows, in his home studio.

Chine

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 25, 2018, 08:18:04 PM
Facebook page. My bad. Due to my last twitter there.

Ah, no big deal. At least Shania didn’t block you.

Hahah. Btw I’m a Shania fan and saw your tweet. But I could t reply in a tweet as the too much to get into.

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:14:09 PM
We should plan to do it twice then.  Just to be certain it works
Agree.  CERN's been such a huge disappointment.

Genessee KC

First his hair is amazing but maybe it’s the map to the caffreys taffy treasure

Theadora

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 07:11:49 PM
Theadora-  :o Wut? Do you seriously believe Heather and Keith were an item?

I still haven't been able to find all my old emails with Art, Keith, and Heather, but as I seem to recall, the thing that made me think at the time, that Keith and Heather are an item, is that they both were located in Mesa, Arizona.

DanTSX

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 08:19:29 PM
Art would have kept personal copies of all of his shows, in his home studio.

Old fart us d a fax machine.  His show are probably on some obscure 90’s era media like Zip drive, minidisc, or DAT.

Where is that guy with a basement full of VHS tapes of the weather channel who wanted to sell all sort of C2C stuff?  I bet he has some editing equipment he pulled out of a local cable access studio’s liquidation auction or something that would convert oddball shit

DanTSX

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 08:21:57 PM
I still haven't been able to find all my old emails with Art, Keith, and Heather, but as I seem to recall, the thing that made me think at the time, that Keith and Heather are an item, is that they both were located in Mesa, Arizona.
Take a look at keith

Take a look at heather Leona

Her self esteem is low, but it ain’t that low dog

Theadora

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Old fart us d a fax machine.  His show are probably on some obscure 90’s era media like Zip drive, minidisc, or DAT.

Where is that guy with a basement full of VHS tapes of the weather channel who wanted to sell all sort of C2C obscura?

When Art used a fax machine, that was a cutting edge use of the technology, but yeah, he probably has a shitload of mixed media.  It can all be transferred to digital, now.  As to who owns the copyright, that's another issue, but the Widow Bell has possession.  If I were her, I'd have a cousin in Southern Mindanao, sell it bootleg, online.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

I tried to wet their appetite in a way that would suck them into spending time here searching for posts.

DanTSX

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
I tried to wet their appetite in a way that would suck them into spending time here searching for posts.

That backfired

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:24:28 PM
Take a look at keith

have you seen a picture of Art? may he rest in peace.

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Cum-Bigfoot-One-Books-1-5/dp/1478209828

Note the author’s last name....
"Thus begins the erotic adventure of a lifetime, and an inconceivable love story between a young woman and her horny Sasquatch."

I can't wait until this author stumbles onto C2C, with Noory blissfully unaware.

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 08:26:58 PM
have you seen a picture of Art? may he rest in peace.

Yah Art was worth a Fuckton of money and had his own trailerpark. 

Keith has a 800 sq ft house in Mesa near Jiffy Lube

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 08:27:48 PM
"Thus begins the erotic adventure of a lifetime, and an inconceivable love story between a young woman and her horny Sasquatch."

I can't wait until this author stumbles onto C2C, with Noory blissfully unaware.

cumsquatch?

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

Yah Art was worth a Fuckton of money and had his own trailerpark. 

Keith has a 800 sq ft house in Mesa near Jiffy Lube

im a big jiffy lube respecktor

Theadora

Quote from: DanTSX on April 25, 2018, 08:24:28 PM
Take a look at keith

The off color remarks here, are no tribute to Art.  He was a class act.  True, he wouldn't mince words, but he could turn an eloquent allegorical phrase, and make sharp use of metaphorical tongue.  He would never act, crass.

Besides, Heather really ain't all that.