• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bart Ell

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 23, 2018, 09:13:25 AM
HOWEVER, given the hard lessons and harsh realities I've learned from once being pro-Falkie for a few hundred pages, I think I'll just stay away from this thread.

It only took you three thousand more pages to realize ole Bart Ell was not the evil one in that thread.

ShayP

Quote from: popple on April 23, 2018, 04:01:50 PM
Merry dumpster fire in the desert to ye!

I sure hope (Redacted) doesn't have a noncompete that would keep her fans waiting for years  :o

RIP Arthur William Bell III & PRAISE MV! <3

:o  Oh wow.

popple! 

Good to see you.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 04:40:37 PM
I have the same problem.  Sorry about your mom.

Thanks.

She was always kinda "out there", but it's gotten insane over the last few years. I grew up in a cult, and I feel eternally grateful to have gotten the hell out of it.. but she's still kind of involved, which doesn't help what I feel is some kind of mental break that happened when her mom died.  I was never close to her, but it's hard not to be pissed about it. She's still my mom.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: whoozit on April 23, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
Can I get $50 on William Shatner in the death pool?  He’s getting up there and this betrayal may be it.

Howie Carr listener?

aldousburbank

Quote from: novat0 on April 23, 2018, 04:28:30 PM
Did MV and KR ever make up after the Spec Sheet on the network debacle?

Well they don't "do it" anymore but they still are occasionally seen together antique shopping.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 23, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
damn, sorry to hear it's come to that :(

I love a good conspiracy, but this just isn't like her. If it was, I wouldn't be worried. Much.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 23, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
Well they don't "do it" anymore but they still are occasionally seen together antique shopping.

i think his beard gets us better deals.

moosie

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Thanks.

She was always kinda "out there", but it's gotten insane over the last few years. I grew up in a cult, and I feel eternally grateful to have gotten the hell out of it.. but she's still kind of involved, which doesn't help what I feel is some kind of mental break that happened when her mom died.  I was never close to her, but it's hard not to be pissed about it. She's still my mom.
Ouch you had it hard. I am sorry. You can call social services for her county share with them what's up and that her husband is not getting her mental health care and ask them to check on her.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 23, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
It only took you three thousand more pages to realize ole Bart Ell was not the evil one in that thread.

Sez you.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 04:43:34 PM
I guess this is an imaginary case of Red Bull sitting in the back seat of my rental.

Dammit, MV. Such a tease!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Dammit, MV. Such a tease!

I'm out of here.  Need to get at least a little sleep back at the Super 8 and prepare.  See you tonight.  Please call in if you're able.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:46:37 PM
I love a good conspiracy, but this just isn't like her. If it was, I wouldn't be worried. Much.

In a way I get where you are coming from.  I have a family member that is bipolar and it got worse as they got older.  Was someone I really respected as a kid and they ended up in a big downward spiral.  They've never been the same since and it's like you think back on the good times and mourn the person even though they are still alive, the person they were is gone.

I guess this is an imaginary case of Red Bull sitting in the back seat of my rental.

I don't think Keith will want to tick off Heather any more than he has.  Plus, I'm thinking of your safety.  If you hosted, Heather would be using some very black magic to retaliate.  We know how successful witchcraft has been for her. Be scared!  Be very scared!!  :P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 23, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
I don't think Keith will want to tick off Heather any more than he has.  Plus, I'm thinking of your safety.  If you hosted, Heather would be using some very black magic to retaliate.  We know how successful witchcraft has been for her. Be scared!  Be very scared!!  :P

i'm wearing a vinyl djellaba.  vinyl blocks spells.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
I'm out of here.  Need to get at least a little sleep back at the Super 8 and prepare.  See you tonight.  Please call in if you're able.

Good luck, man.  In all seriousness.

popple

Quote from: ShayP on April 23, 2018, 04:44:51 PM
:o  Oh wow.

popple! 

Good to see you.

Good to see you too and many other various vaguely lovables.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 23, 2018, 04:49:48 PM
In a way I get where you are coming from.  I have a family member that is bipolar and it got worse as they got older.  Was someone I really respected as a kid and they ended up in a big downward spiral.  They've never been the same since and it's like you think back on the good times and mourn the person even though they are still alive, the person they were is gone.
Yeah. :( 

Looking at your avatar/user name.. reminds me of the "In Search Of.." episode about trepanation. Fascinating stuff! (Love that show so much that I ordered the entire series on DVD).

aldousburbank

I'm picking up unusually erratic Class X weirdess waves on my Dickter Scale Torsion Flow Meter. I think the only thing that could possibly uncluster this clove hitch of fuckery would be Eddie Coyle's return to BellGab.

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Thanks.

Its a tough one since you aren't there and if her husband doesn't want to admit anythings wrong. I did have a friend who called a welfare check on his brother from across country because he was 'using' and was out of touch for a while. It ended up ok. Cops do them all the time when family are concerned. But it is legal to be 'crazy,' an addict, or whatever as long as you 'aren't a danger to yourself and others.' So if not an adult can do what they want and you can't really force someone to get better etc. Good luck, a tough situation.
Out of curiosity what cult? Is your mom and step-dad still in it?

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 04:55:43 PM
  Yeah. :( 

Looking at your avatar/user name.. reminds me of the "In Search Of.." episode about trepanation. Fascinating stuff! (Love that show so much that I ordered the entire series on DVD).

That was a great show :)

whoozit

I wonder if Heather feels she just acted out The Jilting of Granny Weatherall?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: moosie on April 23, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
Ouch you had it hard. I am sorry. You can call social services for her county share with them what's up and that her husband is not getting her mental health care and ask them to check on her.
Yeah.    She seems clueless about her problems- it's like you can tell her she just walked herself off of a cliff (which she's literally done since this whole thing started), and she would be like "who told you that?"  ???    She did something really crazy 4 months ago, and should have been put on a hold, but it never happened.  Still waiting for someone to get her to the doctor, but nope. Nothing yet. Only my step dad telling my sister to "keep pushing her to go". Yeah, okay. She doesn't think she has a problem.  ::) They've been trying to keep it a secret from people outside of the family, but I'm not into that at all. 

Hey, at least this place is sane, right?  ::) ;D

Quote from: popple on April 23, 2018, 04:34:20 PM
Before anyone asks these marks on my face are not from Steve, I just hibernate on my face & bruise easily.

You and sweet Kathy.  :o

bellNwhistle

Quote from: albrecht on April 23, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Out of curiosity what cult? Is your mom and step-dad still in it?

Ever heard of Herbert W Armstrong?  He died in the '80's, but his church has morphed since then to a more mainstream Christian church.  Before that happened though, many splinter groups were formed, to keep with his original ideas and teachings. Some went to the extreme.  Step-dad is in a version of the mainstream, and my mom is doing her own thing in a more extreme version. 

you didn't drive the Prius?

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 23, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

Even Bart Ell, sex god is back!