• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 04, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
No, we liked her, we thought she was a cool dude. She proved us wrong. She herself posted about being a phone sex person. I don't understand why everyone is all the sudden a Puritan when it comes to that.

Phone sex though?! I dunno...I think I'd respect an actual prostitute more. Go big or go home! ;)

yoursongs

No, we liked her, we thought she was a cool dude. She proved us wrong. She herself posted about being a phone sex person. I don't understand why everyone is all the sudden a Puritan when it comes to that.

I didn't say I was Puritan about it, I just wondered if it was true.  Is that why she says she doesn't want pictures of her out there?  I have always thought HW sounded like Elizabeth Walton from THE WALTONS TV show.  Elizabeth was the youngest, and always sounded like she needed to blow her nose.

aldousburbank

Rick Simpson, the Cannabis oil dude is on tonight. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: yoursongs on April 04, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
I didn't say I was Puritan about it, I just wondered if it was true.  Is that why she says she doesn't want pictures of her out there?  I have always thought HW sounded like Elizabeth Walton from THE WALTONS TV show.  Elizabeth was the youngest, and always sounded like she needed to blow her nose.

I wasn't accusing you of being Puritan, not that there is anything wrong with that. I was describing everyone's reaction to that revelation.

cyclosp214

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 04, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

Pass the Doobie and left-hand side.

Puff puff give your fucking up the rotation.

aldousburbank

Regardless of how anybody feels about MITD or HW, the twists and turns that made it so makes for a damn good story.

Dr. MD MD

Oh, I got 'em!  :D

Ignition in 5,4,3,2,1 Lift off!

Houston, we have mind expansion. 8)

albrecht

Where did Onan go? He could've weighed in on your phone sex person question.  ;)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: yoursongs on April 04, 2018, 09:45:49 PM
I am relatively new here, and have a question.  Has this board (in general) not liked HW from the get-go, or has this been an aquired attribute?  And what's this about her being in the phone-sex industry?  Is all that true or is it nonsense?

I don't think there have been sex lines since the internet became a thing. Wade is pretty old she probably ran them back in the late 80's when she was younger. She does have a voice that sounds like it could come out of a beach blonde 80's chick with huge tit's tho. She couldn't make a living on sex work in the internet age because it requires a webcam.

yoursongs

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2018, 10:16:40 PM
I don't think there have been sex lines since the internet became a thing. Wade is pretty old she probably ran them back in the late 80's when she was younger. She goes have a voice that sounds like it could come out of a beach blonde 80's chick with huge tit's tho. She couldn't make a living on sex work in the internet age because it requires a webcam.

So you think maybe she is around 45 years old then?  Has she ever been married?  No men in her life?  And NO I am not volunteering!

albrecht

Just buy stuff, if one must. Don't burn down rentals or foul up motels. It sucks for the owners, future renters. No 'Nazi methods,' hemp oil or honey stuff, etc. If you do buy yout own place.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2018, 10:21:11 PM
Just buy stuff, if one must. Don't burn down rentals or foul up motels. It sucks for the owners, future renters. No 'Nazi methods,' hemp oil or honey stuff, etc. If you do buy yout own place.

Chill out, dude! You're harshing my buzz. 8)

weeberwubber

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
Thank her sugar daddy.

Is he sticking his finger up through the frame of his glasses and wiggling it at the aliens?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: yoursongs on April 04, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

So you think maybe she is around 45 years old then?  Has she ever been married?  No men in her life?  And NO I am not volunteering!

Not sure but sounds about right i think she was in her early 40's when she first went on MITD and shes been on for like 2 years?

The bigger question is where was Art at when she was conceived?

yoursongs

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
Not sure but sounds about right i think she was in her early 40's when she first went on MITD and shes been on for like 2 years?

cuckold?

GravitySucks

The dude should mute his mic when he takes his bong hits.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2018, 10:08:57 PM
Where did Onan go? He could've weighed in on your phone sex person question.  ;)

I miss Onan. Some jerks say it was because he lost his slot on the bellgab podcast but I think it was because MV decided to not moderate, get rid of the ignore feature, and let everyone change their names. That makes it difficult to have a conversation. I think MV was hoping this place would blow up with the amount of viewers 4chan has by making it like 4chan. That didn't happen. I think he lost viewers by implementing that idea

weeberwubber

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 04, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

Ya, that's what I think man! Estranged daughter gets back in with him through here and leaves this place behind! There's a story!

The facts as I remember them are:

Heather is here as Redacted and is pretty high up in the pecking order, is well liked, is involved with the podcast shows on UFOship, and is very involved in supporting Art's return efforts on here.
Art hires her as the freaking producer! She is "Producer Redacted" for the first couple of shows.
Then I'm assuming a conversation happens that I'm assuming goes something like this:
"Hey hun, the name Redacted isn't going to fly as an official working name for the show. It's confusing people. You need a name."
"I don't want them to know my name, Dad."
"No, not your real name. Pick a name."
"I'll be Heather Wade."
Next show it's "Producer Heather" and you better not fucking call her Redacted.
And here we are where under no extraordinary or even strange circumstances she is hosting a show for years that hardly anyone must be listening to and broadcasting from Art's house while living there even though a mad stalker who would shoot at the house has never been caught or identified.
Works for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 04, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
Ya, that's what I think man! Estranged daughter gets back in with him through here and leaves this place behind! There's a story!

Heather is here as Redacted and is pretty high up in the pecking order, is well liked, is involved with the podcast shows on UFOship, and is very involved in supporting Art's return efforts on here.
Art hires her as the freaking producer! She is "Producer Redacted" for the first couple of shows.
Then I'm assuming a conversation happens that I'm assuming goes something like this:
"Hey hun, the name Redacted isn't going to fly as an official working name for the show. It's confusing people. You need a name."
"I'll be Heather Wade."
And here we are where under no extraordinary or even strange circumstances she is hosting a show for years that hardly anyone must be listening to and broadcasting from Art's house while living there even though a mad stalker who would shoot at the house has never been caught or identified.
Works for me.

I'm smelling an Art Bell biopic here. :D

Flashback to Art's early days in the military though too. Is he special ops? Deep state? ;)

yoursongs

"I'll be Heather Wade."
Works for me.

What happened to Art's son (Art Bell IV)?  Is he still alive?  There are no pictures of him on the net it seems.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: yoursongs on April 04, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

"I'll be Heather Wade."
Works for me.

What happened to Art's son (Art Bell IV)?  Is he still alive?  There are no pictures of him on the net it seems.

You should write your part outside of the quote. It gets hard to know what's yours without scrolling back. ;)

yoursongs

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
You should write your part outside of the quote. It gets hard to know what's yours without scrolling back. ;)

Will do, sorry

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
I'm smelling an Art Bell biopic here. :D

Flashback to Art's early days in the military though too. Is he special ops? Deep state? ;)
====================================================
'Allo!
Apparently still with you am i.
Since no one read my three posts in 3 years about the incident..
Mebbe,back in the ninties of the last century,Mr.Bull/Bell came on live one night and said that he'd been arrested by the Fascist B***h Inseminators at the Pahrump P.O. when he signed for an registered mail envelope/box/package from some anonymous leaker or stoolie.
He was booked in Vegas and had to take an taxi back,just seconds before air time.
He said,his lawyer told him,mum's the word.
Then,nothing.
Later that year,he started bringing in ringers,disinformers,and whack jobs like the late Preston'Montauk'Nichols.
He made an 'Faustian'bargain with the alphabet soup agencies/deep state.
After a few years,he lost his courage and opted out.
Later,with M.I.T.D,he brought in his C.I.A./D.I.A./? "Handler"as his 'hostess with the Mostess'(Sorry,Pearle Mesta fans)Mz.Wade('...in the 'Water,'Dog's' gonna trouble the Water...")
{Q.V.:Tim Leary,(another 'Life-Time Actor/Agent-in-place"...)}
Mr.Bull's 'handler' is now the hostess.
Q.E.D.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:"][ 7VF ]["

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on April 04, 2018, 11:56:39 PM
====================================================
'Allo!
Apparently still with you am i.
Since no one read my three posts in 3 years about the incident..
Mebbe,back in the ninties of the last century,Mr.Bull/Bell came on live one night and said that he'd been arrested by the Fascist B***h Inseminators at the Pahrump P.O. when he signed for an registered mail envelope/box/package from some anonymous leaker or stoolie.
He was booked in Vegas and had to take an taxi back,just seconds before air time.
He said,his lawyer told him,mum's the word.
Then,nothing.
Later that year,he started bringing in ringers,disinformers,and whack jobs like the late Preston'Montauk'Nichols.
He made an 'Faustian'bargain with the alphabet soup agencies/deep state.
After a few years,he lost his courage and opted out.
Later,with M.I.T.D,he brought in his C.I.A./D.I.A./? "Handler"as his 'hostess with the Mostess'(Sorry,Pearle Mesta fans)Mz.Wade('...in the 'Water,'Dog's' gonna trouble the Water...")
{Q.V.:Tim Leary,(another 'Life-Time Actor/Agent-in-place"...)}
Mr.Bull's 'handler' is now the hostess.
Q.E.D.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:"][ 7VF ]["

VERY interesting! :)

Is that show still out there in the archives somewhere?

"I'll be Heather Wade."
Works for me.

It's either that or ol' Art has slipped her the salami a few times.

Some of the narrative being pushed is wrong. Heather has no problems admitting he went by redacted. She brought it up in the Dark waters interview.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: yoursongs on April 04, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

Impressed!