Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

BettyO417

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 06:42:27 PM
presumptuous bitch

Quote from: popple on May 04, 2018, 06:45:58 PM
This legacy meme is dead.

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2018, 06:41:42 PM
Yup, see my previous post.  Thats where shes making her mistake.  She envisions HERSLEF as THE LEGACY.  That there is some serious ego IMO.

The audacity of Heather Leona Wade... ::)  I hope that Keith or Airyn can stop you dead in your tracks. Using sorrow for your own gain, disgraceful.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 04, 2018, 06:53:17 PM
Yeah BUT the types of show that Kommando and Ground Zero are, they're profitable from the loyal idiots who follow them.  Sure KCAA has shows on there that should not be on any broadcast station.

Kim Kommando is NOTHING compared to Leo LaPorte.  The difference is she monetizes EVERYTHING and shills heavily.  LaPorte will recommend non-advertisers when they have the best product for the job.

Clyde Lewis will ask his 1-hour listeners to join him online for the rest of the show, where he gets advertising and commissions on product sales.  It's a legit model though still a "pay to play."

Haven't listened to Kim in years but she always seems like a shill in those tech updates stations plug in shows. Some 5g is good for your health crap. Leo always seemed more legit. Makes sense Heather is a Kim fan.
And as a Clyde fan I don't think he's out for the money. Otherwise he'd be rolling in dough by now. Otherwise he wouldn't be loving in an apartment on the bad side of Portland (from what I've gleaned). I find his information useful. He shills nowhere near as much as Noory. During the national show his plug is pretty much the first five minutes of three hours and his monthly visit with Doc Wallet. That said the pay for play situation could help explain the KNRS situation. Only an hour in his hometown since the show launched. I'll bet the block Dave Ramsey and his hour occupy is brokered and Dave has a heck of a lot more money to throw at them. They give him three for his full show and Clyde gets the scraps.

Quote from: Loaded on May 04, 2018, 06:39:22 PM
ArtBellLegacy?

I thought that Heather, being a witch, put a hex on Art to get him to do whatever she wanted. Now I'm thinking Art has put one on her. She really thinks it is her task to carry on for Art? She couldn't do that when Art handed her the show. Now she thinks she can do it on her own? Delusional.

Faustina

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
I really didn’t think she could top that interview in narcissism but clearly I was mistaken.

It really is getting mind-boggling:  increasingly so, as it was mind-boggling from the start.  I expect anything at this point:  the most dramatic, ridiculous and narcissistic behavior (from HW) with no boundaries.  The train wreck that never stops giving. 

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

I'm pretty sure she isn't looking forward to hearing from us.

I don't care. All I want to know is how Art died.

I feel like we should all know that answer.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 04, 2018, 07:17:52 PM
Come on Rossy don't you want Rossy@RichardHoaglandLegacy.com?

I edited to something close.

But on second thought

Saucy@falkieforpreisdent.com

bellNwhistle

I’m curious if White Crow has some interesting words to say about this strange turn of events?

dsz

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 04, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
The audacity of Heather Leona Wade... ::)  I hope that Keith or Airyn can stop you dead in your tracks. Using sorrow for your own gain, disgraceful.

You are being far too nice. Keith is being far far too nice.

Wait... "Dead in her tracks?" Did Airyn and Keith put a hit out on her?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Faustina on May 04, 2018, 07:18:51 PM
It really is getting mind-boggling:  increasingly so, as it was mind-boggling from the start.  I expect anything at this point:  the most dramatic, ridiculous and narcissistic behavior (from HW) with no boundaries.  The train wreck that never stops giving.
I honestly have no words. You would think at this point nothing would shock me. But consider me shocked. It’s absurd.

Faustina

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 04, 2018, 07:15:12 PM
New email

SaucyRossy@faceonmarsistrump.com

Hahahaha!!  Nearly made me spit out my Chivas. 

Faustina

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
I honestly have no words. You would think at this point nothing would shock me. But consider me shocked. It’s absurd.

Exactly.  I'm at the point of:  EXPECT ANYTHING and beyond what you can even imagine will happen. 

PrairieGhost

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 04, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
I edited to something close.

But on second thought

Saucy@falkieforpreisdent.com

;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
Well, if you mean you don't fault her for assuming we're all stupid and giving it a try, then we can agree there.

Haha we are a lost cause, but there are more cat ladies and lonely old men out there than I ever dreamed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Faustina on May 04, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
Exactly.  I'm at the point of:  EXPECT ANYTHING and beyond what you can even imagine will happen.
City invasions and concerts, here we come!

Sean92008

I just tweeted KR and George Knapp (Karen Jackson must not have a Twitter account for her station).  Putting the bug in their ears that maybe Airyn should be aware of the stories and using Art's name in the domain.

If Airyn needed a straw to do the camel in, might as well give it to her now.