• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 04, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
I wonder if it is worth $5 / month to Lasha to be able to send him vile, hate filled messages directly through the wormhole?

That’s like 7.29 Canadian right?

Kolchak

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
If I'm correct, Art never called the police himself concerning the stalker matter.  Not once.

Art was salty about Heather calling the cops. It completely fucked up his plan, and he had to lend the story even more legitimacy. The Pahrump Valley Times took notice soon after.

Quote from: Dr Who on May 04, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
I have always wondered this,do you all remember the second show when redacted co hosted with Art?Does anyone think that Maybe almost before it started Art had decided to bow out? And Heather even at that stage was trying to be introduced as Arts chosen one? Just asking.

Yes I think Art knew it wasn't going to last long from the start and was looking for people he could dump the show and network off on when he fled. Heather was far from the only person grabbed from Bellgab to contribute to the network, she was just the biggest and worst choice he made. Art in a way took advantage of his fans here.

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
My understanding is he was two weeks away from a deal with Cumulus that would have immediately placed his show on a couple hundred stations.

"... Oswald!"

Dr Who

I have actually got very bored with it all (I don't mean Bellgab ) I mean the ufo,paranormal thing.There is no longer a curtain there is no longer a mystery.  I thank Art Bell for the journey, what I was looking for was nostalgia a time that can never be again..Heather go back to the phone sex trade, it's more profitable and more suited to your skill set.
P's send me your number Heather I need good Phone.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
I was willing to accept he believed he was being stalked.  Recent events and emergence of facts have changed my mind on that.
I would agree with your take on the stalker.  I'm not sure if I ever really believed it.  I should check my post history to see if I defended the story, or his right to tell the story and quit (I think it would be the later.)

Edit: I think that I have the answer.  I never cared in the least if it was true.  8)

Quote from: WOTR on January 03, 2016, 02:32:55 PM
Perhaps we should start a "go fund me" page for investigating the claims in the hopes of either proving or disproving them?  I know that I would contribute an amount in proportion to how much I care... Sadly, the Canadian government has taken away pennies.

***Additional edit: I'm not surprised to find combing my history that I really didn't care if Art was telling the truth or not.  I am surprised (and slightly disappointed) on my reaction to (Redacted.)  It appears that I was quite supportive.  :-\

Dr Who

I think WOTR all of us wanted to believe the stalker  story ,I know I did

SredniVashtar

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
With MITD, I think Art simply didn't want to do the show any longer.  I don't even think it was his health, and I think the stalker story was designed to give his exit an "Art Bell flair" while saving face.  He miscalculated the public reaction to the plan.  Heather probably came close to mucking up his exit strategy (and complicating it) when she called the police.  If I'm correct, Art never called the police himself concerning the stalker matter.  Not once.

I think Art loved the attention and anticipation associated with coming back and the buildup toward that, but when it came to actually executing the grind, he would lose interest.  Art was a reeeeally fickle guy.

That sums it up. And for anyone who still thinks it was too weird for Art to make up the stalker story, he made all sorts of weird moves that showed he was losing his grip. It was as though he had forgotten how to do a show and fussed over things like Skype instead. And how an experienced  radio host thought he could parachute in a total novice boggles the mind.

Dr Who

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 04, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
Yes I think Art knew it wasn't going to last long from the start and was looking for people he could dump the show and network off on when he fled. Heather was far from the only person grabbed from Bellgab to contribute to the network, she was just the biggest and worst choice he made. Art in a way took advantage of his fans here.

MV/Liberace!

it's just been amazing to see what's transpired on this forum over the last five years.  i never could have imagined what a soap opera would eventually manifest and how directly connected this forum would be to all of it.

man.

BO BO TOO

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
it's just been amazing to see what's transpired on this forum over the last five years.  i never could have imagined what a soap opera would eventually manifest and how directly connected this forum would be to all of it.

man.

LAUGHING ART BELL HAS OFTEN BEEN TIED TO SOME OF THE FAN FORUMS

HE BACKS AWAY AT SOME POINT LAUGHING

PEOPLE ALWAYS GET BORED AND THEN FEED ON EACH OTHER FOR FUN PACKED BANTER

I HAVE ALWAYS COMBED THE FORUMS FOR LIKE 20 YEARS AND THEY ALL MOSTLY TURN OUT THE SAME WAY

OR THEY SHUN EVERYONE UNLESS YOU ARE PART OF THEIR HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUE' FUNNY TO WATCH THEM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
...he made all sorts of weird moves that showed he was losing his grip.
indeed.

It was as though he had forgotten how to do a show and fussed over things like Skype instead. And how an experienced  radio host thought he could parachute in a total novice boggles the mind.

it was as though art really had no clue as to how or why he was successful.  he thought it was something that could be quantified and taught.  someone else made that point previously, but i can't remember who.  heather apparently agrees with the idea that raw talent and natural aptitude can be taught, based on her statements of late.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BO BO TOO on May 04, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

I HAVE ALWAYS COMBED THE FORUMS FOR LIKE 20 YEARS AND THEY ALL MOSTLY TURN OUT THE SAME WAY

OR THEY SHUN EVERYONE UNLESS YOU ARE PART OF THEIR HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUE' FUNNY TO WATCH THEM

not to be a dick, but could you please stop typing in caps?  it's a chore to read.

BO BO TOO

THE CONSPIRACY OR ALIEN FORUMS STILL ARE NASTY

THE ONES THAT HAVE SURVIVED OVER THE MANY YEARS

SHILL FOR THE GOVERNMENT OWN THEM AND CONTRACT THEM OUT TO STUDY THE SHEEPLE TRENDS AND HOW THEY CAN CHANGE THE CURRENT HEADLINES AND THINKING

BROUGHT TO YOU BY TRAVIS STOCK

THINK TANK FOR NEW WORLD ORDER AND TOMORROW

TODAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfe1AnyFPD8&ab_channel=MrJahateh

Dr Who

Well MV I jumped all over you when I thought you were throwing Art and Heather under the bus When Art left MITD, however standing back I can see I was probably wrong. I with Art was always coming from a fan boy perspective and even with Heather the person I was protecting was Redacted  (a persona she dumped ) As I have said in previous posts I am pleased I was part of the Art bell radio host Journey but not sure Art Bell the man would be in my top 10.The same with Heather, Redacted I trusted but Heather wade persona has made me doubtful.

BO BO TOO

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
not to be a dick, but could you please stop typing in caps?  it's a chore to read.

NOPE GET OVER IT CHANGE YOUR BLUSE HONEY HOLE

BO BO TOO

CAN YOU HEAR ME

DOES IT SOUND LOUD

FOOLS ARE ALWAYS HAUNTING ME

DO STEP FORWARD AND GIVE ME DIRECTIONS AS YOU MUST KNOW BEST

CORRECT

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on December 19, 2015, 03:00:02 PM
The moral is that Bellgab is bigger than Bell, alone...

Nothing changes.

BO BO TOO

I THINK YOU GET CLOSE TO A LATE NIGHT RADIO TYPE MORE SO THAN NORMAL RADIO HOSTS

ART ALWAYS BASICALLY SAID HE WAS NO ANGEL AND THERE WERE SOME DARK THINGS IS WHAT MANY GOT FROM HIM MAKING HIS POINT

IT ADDED A AIR OF REALITY AND A NASTY DARK MYSTERY CLOUD TO THE SOUP

HE TOUCHED ON SOME HEAVY EMOTIONAL SUBJECTS SO IT TOOK SOMONE DARK TO GET THE DEEP STORY HE HAD TO DIG OUT OF THE GUESTS

HE WAS JUST A SLAM DUNK IN MY EYES AND I JUST ATE UP HIS PERSONAL ISSUES KNOWING HE WAS A EVERY BAD MAN TYPE TO BOOT

OH YOUR EARS ARE BLEEDING ALL OVER YOUR BLOUSE

DO YOU HATE MISSPEELED WORDS

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr Who on May 04, 2018, 04:21:35 AM
Well MV I jumped all over you...

haha, did you?  i don't recall that.

Hells Mole

When I was a child I thought the social dynamics I observed amongst my schoolmates was intrinsic to childhood but sadly found all those same patterns replicate throughout the entire human strata of age.
Groups of octogenarians in nursing homes are as petty, cruel, clique-ish and gossipy as middle schoolers.

awguy

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 03, 2018, 07:43:23 PM
So wait a second here- Now an Empress is involved?

What the fuck? Shit just got serious.

Thanks Obama  :-\

LOL. You guys are hysterical! This really is the best group of people online. Go Bellgab... Praise MV!

Mels-hole1984

Let me tell you a little story about Heather Wade and Art Bell...Spoiler alert... It involves a cuck shed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tj5PPVFaNQc

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
I immediately thought of this.
https://youtu.be/-fQGPZTECYs
I love Ren and Stimpy <3  Unfortunately, the creator turned out to be a real sick SOB.. but if you look at him, I suppose that's no surprise.

BTW.. HumanBeing..    I honestly don't see how anyone could find Art attractive. Know there's someone out there for all of us, and obviously he had several women up for the Paranormal Pokey..  but yeah. I can't even get past the clothes he wore back in the day. What was that get-up? Some pervert priest thing going on there.

nika01

Animals should rule the earth, humans are not worthy

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
Crystal Gayle and her publishers own the song. They control its licensing. So, conceivably, Crystal Gayle can say no to its use from this point forward.

Imagine if she got wind that Heather was using it, or planning to, for her non-Art affiliated show.  ::)

Quote from: skinnypresident on May 03, 2018, 08:30:24 PM
I'd like to know what HW was doing on the property while everyone else was away at the funeral? Grieving? Or grabbing things? This woman manipulated her way into their home and I wouldn't trust her alone there for a second. Someone check ebay and see if Art's old tapes and equipment are listed.  ;D
How would Airyn know? Hopefully she thought to lock everything up tight before she left. But she's now a single mother, newly widowed, with an infant to manage..  she could have left a window cracked open. (Though I would have to assume the neighbors might notice something was up).

nika01

Im hoping the Georgia Guidestones kick in soon

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
I love Ren and Stimpy <3  Unfortunately, the creator turned out to be a real sick SOB.. but if you look at him, I suppose that's no surprise.

BTW.. HumanBeing..    I honestly don't see how anyone could find Art attractive. Know there's someone out there for all of us, and obviously he had several women up for the Paranormal Pokey..  but yeah. I can't even get past the clothes he wore back in the day. What was that get-up? Some pervert priest thing going on there.

And I have money on the fact that Art always looked better in those clothes than without them.

trust_no_one

man.

Yes, indeed MV.  Who could have guessed all this pre-Dark Matter (geez, remember that?) and MITD.

Wow.  Think we need a Gabcast to get it all out.  :)

bellNwhistle

man.

Good morning, Liberace. How's it hangin' in the afterlife?

Questions..
1.) How does it make you feel to see "Praise MV" multiple times a day, and know they're talking to/about you?
2.) If you could have anyone on your next GabCast, who would it be, and why?
3.) Do you think (as some do- and I am not one of them) that Heather will ever come back to DMRN?
4.) Do you think Heather manipulated this shit from Day 1? I mean, before she ever met Art in person? I think this whole April 13th and onward, is fucking bullshit.