• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 07:47:20 PM
Bwahahahaha, Well he's a 1's and 0's guy, or maybe he was making a veiled reference to (Redacted) in an attempt to be funny...

If that was an attempt to be funny, well, he's a 1s and 0s guy..

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 03, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
right now KR is like Donald Trump,, he holds all the cards, the dice are loaded in his favour, make the W(b)itch beg and then crush her throat.

It's Keith who's callin' all the shots.

PrairieGhost

My prediction is Dave Schrader as new host.

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 07:49:08 PM
Karen hates Heather.

Apparently she's not one of the radio pros whose judgment Art trusted who he said liked H

Mels-hole1984

Casio and Fallkie should both be out to pasture.

dsz

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
Midnight to 3AM?     Smell ya later Roland

I would like it live at midnight (hence the name). But as long as a replay after is available free to listeners and affiliates it should be no biggie. I mean, what if the new host has sleep issues like Bigfoot rape guy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 03, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
If you had a modicum of talent, you could stream on YT, make some superchat shekels, and answer to no one.

pretty much.

zeebo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 08:45:35 PM
If that was an attempt to be funny, well, he's a 1s and 0s guy..

Well maybe a bit funny?  (Sorry.)

dsz

In tonight's edition of Keith mocks last night's Heather shitshow.

Quote from: whoozit on May 03, 2018, 08:00:59 PM
America needs a northern wall to keep Rosegirl out.  Maybe just a box of twinkies on the Canadian side of the border would work.

Not for long

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 03, 2018, 08:47:13 PM
Casio and Fallkie should both be out to pasture.
Isn't Casio locked up somewhere?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on May 03, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
Hi there Gabbers - I haven't had time to catch up with today's posts yet, but if we're still doing songs, I've got one on offer .. see, Flying Killer Robots is also a band (lucky you).  This is an inspired song - not a parody.  Hope you enjoy! If you do, (shameless plug) you can find us on soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/flyingkillerrobot/tracks or on reverbnation at https://www.reverbnation.com/flyingkillerrobots .

Inspired and solid.  Well done.

PrairieGhost

For my out there pick (it won't happen) for new Host. Jeremy Corbell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3gAHRK85Tk

Catsmile

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 03, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
I kind of understand the pure soy that would leap at the shot of picking up a deranged female late night radio show host, but who in their right mind would sign on to the Keith Rowland trash fire? I can't wait to find out.

If you had a modicum of talent, you could stream on YT, make some superchat shekels, and answer to no one.

# R-U-A-Wizard

After last night's performance, I'm guessing the reason Heather didn't go to the funeral is she didn't want to risk being exposed.

If she was herself, blasé and nonchalant about his death and mostly scheming to implement her plan to dump Keith, it would be a bad look.  If she tried her sobbing performance, it would be about as convincing as it was last night - except even worse in person.  What's a girl to do.

Lilith

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

Hehehe

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 03, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
How about the penis from venus?

If Michael Horn were to become the host of MITD, I'd call that the best possible outcome.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on May 03, 2018, 09:04:40 PM
I will say, that line tightened my jaw.

That witch has a lot of nerve!!  >:(

PrairieGhost

It's so little it got her the job she blew.

cweb

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 08:49:53 PM
Point- Rowland. Nicely played!

My shortlist of possible hosts, most to least likely based on current situation and past with KR...
Schrader
Hughes
Syrett
Warner

Not my order of preference, just how I think it is odds-wise based on the very little (nothing) I know.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on May 03, 2018, 07:18:15 PM
Next Host... isnt me....thats all i know for sure..

I've heard otherwise.

she's hit the big time now. 🙄

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
Yeah, I remember the days when a lot of Bellgabbers adored her.  Oh how far she has fallen.

Faustina, Is it "Life imitating art"

How soon they forget.

Remember when I use to play a deranged fan and  troll Heather on the gabcast for a picture, her real name and that I loved her voice.  Man oh man did I get a lot of chit for doing that to one of Bellgabber's "adorables"

Heather like all of us, just trying to find her way..
No biggie that she is a wacky witch with a few personality quirks and is playing the Art "chosen-one" legacy cards for the late night cat ladies, old fools and followers of the paranormal.  It pays the bills.
Fashtina, you are one of my favorite contributors. 

I feel a song coming on. :)

https://youtu.be/YUUhDoCx8zc

Mels-hole1984

Anyone who thinks Heather's voice is anywhere near Arts, needs to be go hung in the back yard!

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Sir, are you attacking Art's ability to spot and train talent, or just attacking his legacy?

# Yes