• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 03, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
I have to keep asking since this was my business in LE.

Has the post mortem results been released? I haven't seen them. If so where did u see them? One very important thing is the death certificates listing of the Cause and Manner of death.

Now if Art had a regular doctor treating him, why if someone who is ill, dies peacefully in their sleep at home in their own bed without any sign of foul play is subject to an autopsy? If a family or treating doc signs off on the death, what did the police see? If the scene we were told was true, cops and ems and or fd show up family says he was sick, cops see nothing then have ME or Det. contact dr, he says no problem I will sign Death certificate. Funeral home gets body no autopsy, burial end of story.

What are we not being told or what did the responding officals and or family doc see or was told?

In my experience something here doesn't fit. Could this be the cause of HW's emotional behavior?

BINGO!!!

...and everything else is a distraction, including Heathers sobbing, disasterous appearances, the chaos at MITD, etc etc etc

IMO.

But...
The Show Must go ON!

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
Art also liked to make lots of sexy time with many ladies. He wasn't a one woman kind of guy when he was in the prime of his life.

Actually Art admitted to being a womanizer pre-Ramona. He was pretty damn open about that. He even posted here and said on air he regretted it.

WhiteCrow

First off Heather don't own crap except the cuckched and that is until l she can not pay the mortgage.  she has no claim to Midnight in the dessert, DMRN or anything that has Keith's name on it and as far as the song, well that is the families ownership unless expressly stated in a Will to Heather

Freyja

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
Art also liked to make lots of sexy time with many ladies. He wasn't a one woman kind of guy when he was in the prime of his life.

Yeah...ok...so what?

HumanBeing

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 03, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
Art the legend and his legacy lives on... Thanks Heather you are doing a fantastic job..

Go Heather

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 01:32:06 PM
If KNYE was her Plan B, and weekend C2C was Plan C, she better put the thinking cap back on.

> put the thinking cap back on
> thinking cap back on
> Implying She Has A Thinking Cap.
> She Did What A Surviving Sex Worker Does.
> No Deep Thought Involved.

# Chum The Waters.
# Cast The Net.
# Survey The Catch.
# Throw The Useless Back.
# Befriendzone & Exploit The Keepers
# Until They Wise Up, Or Are Used Up
# PROFIT
# Repeat Steps From Above   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqy2N1jM2tU

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 03, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
I have to keep asking since this was my business in LE.

Has the post mortem results been released? I haven't seen them. If so where did u see them? One very important thing is the death certificates listing of the Cause and Manner of death.

Now if Art had a regular doctor treating him, why if someone who is ill, dies peacefully in their sleep at home in their own bed without any sign of foul play is subject to an autopsy? If a family or treating doc signs off on the death, what did the police see? If the scene we were told was true, cops and ems and or fd show up family says he was sick, cops see nothing then have ME or Det. contact dr, he says no problem I will sign Death certificate. Funeral home gets body no autopsy, burial end of story.

What are we not being told or what did the responding officals and or family doc see or was told?

In my experience something here doesn't fit. Could this be the cause of HW's emotional behavior?

I admit it would explain a lot. Also Knapp said he wouldn’t rest until he had the toxicology report. Which, I found very odd.

But Art was 72 years old and had been in failing health. It is no shocker he died. It was almost surely complications from COPD. I recall him stating on air in the 90s he smoked 3 to 4 PACKS a day. Aldous said Art didn’t look great a few years ago.

I just don’t know what to say
has all Hope been lost ?
where there is a will, there is a way !
the FAT CUNT was still alive yesterday

what about ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA ?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
Midnight to 3AM?     Smell ya later Roland

ikr?  I was thrilled about the new time slot.......

no biggie tho.  There are bigger issues.

PrairieGhost

I'm sitting here listening to the newest The Unexplained with Howard Hughes. Do we think it could be him as the new host?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
has all Hope been lost ?

You mean he got the job?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 03, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
I admit it would explain a lot. Also Knapp said he wouldn’t rest until he had the toxicology report. Which, I found very odd.

But Art was 72 years old and had been in failing health. It is no shocker he died. It was almost surely complications from COPD. I recall him stating on air in the 90s he smoked 3 to 4 PACKS a day. Aldous said Art didn’t look great a few years ago.
OK, Art was a 1000 years old and smoked 120 cigarettes a day and drank 2 qts  of whiskey a night and married a girl 50 years his junior,,could we wish for more

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 03, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
I'm sitting here listening to the newest The Unexplained with Howard Hughes. Do we think it could be him as the new host?

I wouldn't mind that.

aldousburbank

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
BINGO!!!

...and everything else is a distraction, including Heathers sobbing, disasterous appearances, the chaos at MITD, etc etc etc

IMO.

But...
The Show Must go ON!

Jocko and Brig for the win!

PrairieGhost

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
I wouldn't mind that.

I have a very short list.

Steve Warner, Howard Hughes and not sucking up but I think MV could do the job very well.

well, he would be my second choice
not bad
but, NOT SENDA

GravitySucks

Every time I have heard him bring it up he has said he would have loved to but could not afford to quit his day jobs to do a 5 night a week show. The DMDN is on shaky footing right now. If he couldn’t risk it in 2015, I don’t see how he could now.  I don’t imagine Keith has deep pockets. And while I enjoy HH, I am not sure how well he would do 15 hours per week.

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 03, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
I have a very short list.

Steve Warner, Howard Hughes and not sucking up but I think MV could do the job very well.

Why not all three taking turns?

We have the same short list by the way.

Anyone except Michael Vera from LNMD,, god he needs a show like I need hemorrhoids

PrairieGhost

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
Every time I have heard him bring it up he has said he would have loved to but could not afford to quit his day jobs to do a 5 night a week show. The DMDN is on shaky footing right now. If he couldn’t risk it in 2015, I don’t see how he could now.  I don’t imagine Keith has deep pockets. And while I enjoy HH, I am not sure how well he would do 15 hours per week.

That is very true. All three of my picks are wishful thinking. I'm just trying to figure out who it could be since Spooky Tim said it's not him.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
has all Hope been lost ?

No worries George is always with us.

Faith Hope Love.  without love there is no faith and hope.

Love ALL

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

Didn't I hear him say recently that he would do it if he was asked?  I could be wrong.

I think it was on his Art Bell Tribute show, not sure.  I don't think I've listened to him anywhere else recently.

ge30542

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 03, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
Japan is a great place to visit,, just not for permanent living
Do they put hair color, eye color on drivers licenses in Japan?