• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Pizzapunch

If Art left her his equipment, think of  the crystal clear clarity and audio quality she'll have as a Phone sex operator. She'll probably set a new industry standard. On a serious note does anyone else worry that she has Airyn's ear in estate and legal matters? Airyn who may not have a huge support system in the USA and may not be as familiar with how these things work?

stereonuts

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 05:53:15 PM
Yeah so not feeling sorry for a narcissric borderline who uses people, lies, has meltdowns on people daily and overall is just not a nice person. The comment about not getting counseling unless they speak radio said it all. This is all about her. Trust me more drama is coming.

Oh, you can bet on it.

The theory that Art knew that some things were coming to an end is my favorite. (No. I didn't want Art to die or the show to end).

They/He knew the $$$ was not enough anymore.

The Area 51 stunt was The Entity's (and possibly the show's) exit strategy. (An infamous ending kinda like the pilot's radio call....).

All scripted by Art. (most ?)

But..............Art dies before the show's final curtain.

# OhShit

# NEWSTRATEGYNEEDED

# NewScriptNeeded

# OHSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

...RIP Art Bell. truly. would've rather seen your ending.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 29, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
On that subject:  Her "vulture" comment is an odd thing to call someone who simply posts news of a friend's death.  I originally interpreted it that way, but it makes a lot more sense if Knapp was there sniffing around and asking questions about the toxicology report.  Heather then assumes the posture of protecting the family from Knapp (who is just doing his job).  Apologies to those who saw this already; I am slow.

She wasn't concerned (or it sure didn't seem like she was concerned) about protecting the family. she was worried about protecting herself.  from all that i saw, her comments and complaints were all about MITD being dissed somehow.. or Art..  never his family. (I hadn't thought of your idea, so in that case, "vulture" would be an odd term to use).  I mean, even if Art had asked people not to report his death til Monday, it's not like Knapp or Noory would have had this information.  Once it was out via the sheriff, it was fair game.  So he had every right to post an interview. And what would posting an interview have to do with taking something from Art or his family? Or frankly, even her? Outside of stealing thunder. It's just so stupid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
This is like some new thing. The bondage / choke me thing is big in the lesbian community right now. I was attempting to date again until I realized that I was too normal for the type of sex going on currently in the community.

I'm sure there are probably fetish shows out there for those who are interested. Let's not turn MITD into one of them, please.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 29, 2018, 06:08:23 PM
If Art left her his equipment, think of  the crystal clear clarity and audio quality she'll have as a Phone sex operator. She'll probably set a new industry standard. On a serious note does anyone else worry that she has Airyn's ear in estate and legal matters? Airyn who may not have a huge support system in the USA and may not be as familiar with how these things work?

did her sister go back to the Philippines after her own husband died?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
I'm sure there are probably fetish shows out there for those who are interested. Let's not turn MITD into one of them, please.
Completely how I feel. Beastality so gross. Yes I am judging. Do what you want with people who are legally of age but leave the animals alone.  >:(
Also someone beating the fuck out of me during sex is not a turn on. Jesus when did sex stop being about sensuality. Oops sorry I started to rant. Lol.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 06:13:41 PM
Also someone beating the fuck out of me during sex is not a turn on. Jesus when did sex stop being about sensuality. Oops sorry I started to rant. Lol.
Time to switch teams again.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2018, 06:17:03 PM
Time to switch teams again.  ;)

Yeah, penises aren't knives, you know? ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 29, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

She wasn't concerned (or it sure didn't seem like she was concerned) about protecting the family. she was worried about protecting herself.  from all that i saw, her comments and complaints were all about MITD being dissed somehow.. or Art..  never his family. (I hadn't thought of your idea, so in that case, "vulture" would be an odd term to use).  I mean, even if Art had asked people not to report his death til Monday, it's not like Knapp or Noory would have had this information.  Once it was out via the sheriff, it was fair game.  So he had every right to post an interview. And what would posting an interview have to do with taking something from Art or his family? Or frankly, even her? Outside of stealing thunder. It's just so stupid.

Her attack on Knapp was so out-of-left-field and random that it has to be based on some previous interaction we don't know about -- I think they were both there.  To me it makes more sense than worrying about some kind of scoop.  Or she could just be batshit.

The one OD I was close to I learned that the line between overdose and suicide is pretty blurry and without a note people still speculate for years after.

Juan

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 06:13:41 PM
Completely how I feel. Beastality so gross. Yes I am judging. Do what you want with people who are legally of age but leave the animals alone.  >:(
It seems to be the way of modern society in all areas. Order a monster meal at Popeyes, learn a drink is not included, smash out the stores windows with a chair.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on April 29, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
It seems to be the way of modern society in all areas. Order a monster meal at Popeyes, learn a drink is not included, smash out the stores windows with a chair.
Completely agree. The quality of people is going down hill fast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

Remember all those kids you'd sometimes see when you were younger that were on ritalin and would sometimes have wicked temper tantrums in the grocery store that would leave their own parents mortified? Well, they're all grown up now. :D

Lilith

Here's the thing.

Keith needs at least one "SUBSCRIPTION WORTHY" Show for his network.

Right now, I can't think of any...

And as far as Heather goes, I think the problem for listeners, is that Heather ISN'T, and NEVER WAS, subscription worthy.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Juan on April 29, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

>niggers
>people

pick one

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 06:23:13 PM
Praise MV for BellGab.  ;) 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
Praise MV for BellGab.  ;)
Praise MV indeed

And brig I agree he has no flagship show.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 29, 2018, 06:26:35 PM
has anything of note happened today?

not sure fam, i quit paying attention after police put Heather Wade on suicide watch for making an attempt on her life.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
This is like some new thing. The bondage / choke me thing is big in the lesbian community right now. I was attempting to date again until I realized that I was too normal for the type of sex going on currently in the community.
Wanna come to the dark side?

Boring hetero missionary sex?

Choking seems lame now, eh?

:P

Juan

Spooky Southcoast is pretty good, professionally produced, but I think too local for a flagship show.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 29, 2018, 06:28:43 PM
not sure fam, i quit paying attention after police put Heather Wade on suicide watch for making an attempt on her life.

if she doesn't want to live...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on April 29, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
Spooky Southcoast is pretty good, professionally produced, but I think too local for a flagship show.

Too much liberal bias for me. PASS! ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on April 29, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
Been listening to them forever. Good stuff.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 29, 2018, 06:26:35 PM
has anything of note happened today?
Catsmile can help you out with that question.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 29, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
Wanna come to the dark side?

Boring hetero missionary sex?

Choking seems lame now, eh?

:P
No matter which side choking is lame to me. Rock on to others who dig it. Clearly wanting a feminine thick woman who doesn’t want me to kill her during sex or her me is out of the question.