• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Element 115

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2015, 12:39:56 AM
She is either on tranquilizers or maybe just has a cold and the hair on her arms is standing up.

lol

K_Dubb

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 29, 2015, 12:39:17 AM
Really disappointed in Heather, she's as bad as George Knapp when it comes to not challenging a UFO guest.  I can use the sleep more than the silliness I'm hearing tonight. Goodnight all.

But we need you to tell us where the BS is!  OK Good night.

trostol

Really disappointed in Heather, she's as bad as George Knapp when it comes to not challenging a UFO guest.  I can use the sleep more than the silliness I'm hearing tonight. Goodnight all.

night man

Woks Wong

I tell truth:  Heather hears guest, guest is full of shit, Heather thinks guest is full of shit, audience thinks guest is full of shit, Heather doubts herself and says nothing.  Guests of late make no sense.  Call them on it...

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on December 28, 2015, 01:39:16 PM
I did 6 years, got injuried, now retired. BellGab Army since 2012!

Hey fucker, I hope you are dialed into the VA already and 'working the bolt.'  Them cocksuckers are playing games with too many of our brothers and sisters, playing the delay game.

Element 115

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 29, 2015, 12:40:26 AM
In the Marines we spell it 'Sergeant.'

In the Army it is spelled "Sergeant" as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Woks Wong on December 29, 2015, 12:38:55 AM
May be he should stay quiet for a while, let lady host chat away, and pray she come good.

Maybe...but Art's a talker. That's why we love him. I think he'll do what he has to do to secure his family's safety and then be back on at least a part-time basis. Here's hoping, anyway!

TigerLily

Quote from: Woks Wong on December 29, 2015, 12:38:55 AM
Confucius say May be he should stay quiet for a while, let lady host chat away, and pray she come good.
Words of Wisdom, Woks Wong

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 28, 2015, 02:16:29 PM
Thanks to you and Meme for your service. 7 years 11 months in the USAF for me. Semper Fly.

It's always good to find bros amongst the masses.  Semper Fly

Ciardelo

Night UD

K_Dubb

Quote from: Woks Wong on December 29, 2015, 12:42:32 AM
I tell truth:  Heather hears guest, guest is full of shit, Heather thinks guest is full of shit, audience thinks guest is full of shit, Heather doubts herself and says nothing.  Guests of late make no sense.  Call them on it...

Guest has three hours.  Too much fighting, make poor sleep time.  Save for end of show.

Woks Wong

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 12:45:08 AM
that also lol

Going to sleep.  Have to attach rabbit's head on camel body tomorrow.  Trotsol, like your moustache.  Please fashion so moustache comes out from face left and right, and grow long.

TigerLily

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 29, 2015, 12:39:09 AM
What's pathetic is the notion that people are frequenting a site called "BellGab" and pretty much the only thing they do is attack Art Bell.  Then they play innocent when people call them trolls.  It's fucking pathetic.
I tried a little to clean up the neighborhood a couple weeks ago. Decided it was easier to move out

akwilly

Quote from: Woks Wong on December 29, 2015, 12:48:04 AM
Going to sleep.  Have to attach rabbit's head on camel body tomorrow.  Trotsol, like your moustache.  Please fashion so moustache comes out from face left and right, and grow long.
Fuck Wong you are killin me

trostol

Quote from: Woks Wong on December 29, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

lol will do Doc

trostol

i am not sure i really have heard any of this show lol

Woks Wong

Quote from: akwilly on December 29, 2015, 12:48:54 AM
Fuck Wong you are killin me

No, I doctor, I kill no one, except once when by accident when I forgot to change the medicine.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: TigerLily on December 29, 2015, 12:48:19 AM
I tried a little to clean up the neighborhood a couple weeks ago. Decided it was easier to move out

I just hang out with the folks I like chatting with and use the ignore feature when necessary.   :)

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Woks Wong on December 29, 2015, 12:50:50 AM
No, I doctor, I kill no one, except once when by accident when I forgot to change the medicine.

Any comments on ginseng?

TigerLily

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2015, 12:44:23 AM
Guest has three hours.  Too much fighting, make poor sleep time.  Save for end of show.
Now that was Art's style. Call BS toward the end after he gave them enough rope or let the callers do it

trostol

she's gonna so a show on what next week?

Woks Wong

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 29, 2015, 12:51:33 AM
Any comments on ginseng?

As doctor, can't lgive smedical dadvice, but mash up with in bowl.

Ciardelo

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 29, 2015, 12:51:10 AM
I just hang out with the folks I like chatting with and use the ignore feature when necessary.   :)
Good strategy! I've been filling up on that sweet ignore feature  ;D ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 12:50:00 AM
i am not sure i really have heard any of this show lol
I've been using it like osom in the old days. i.e. posting while ignoring

Woks Wong

Quote from: Woks Wong on December 29, 2015, 12:54:09 AM
As doctor, can't lgive smedical dadvice, but mash up with in bowl.

but don't, I'm strongly against that advice.  Goodnight.

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 29, 2015, 12:54:32 AM
Good strategy! I've been filling up on that sweet ignore feature  ;D ;D
And to think MV was going to dismantle it.....praise his name