Author Midnight In The Desert  (Read 3877877 times)

Midnight In The Desert With Heather Wade
« Reply #72510 on: April 25, 2018, 01:12:45 PM »
Nicely said, I would love to know what the Network's contract with the MITD show reads like. LOL agreed
Me too. I think Keith made it clear today she has until Monday until he either fires her or caves, again. I get why he did but he's just prolonging the inevitable.
#ripitofflikeabandaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ubesivs4aQ

« Reply #72511 on: April 25, 2018, 01:13:06 PM »
Let's just say, she straightens out my kinks.  And I think Dan TSX will give me the nod on this one.  Since he's aware.

Dan is aware of your kinks that need straigtening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HTqoxks_4

« Reply #72512 on: April 25, 2018, 01:17:28 PM »
no, she wants to bring Art's lovechild to term.

Crap.  I must have missed the announcement.  So Heather has gone fm daughter of ART to host of another BELL child? 

« Reply #72513 on: April 25, 2018, 01:18:27 PM »
Crap.  I must have missed the announcement.  So Heather has gone fm daughter of ART to host of another BELL child?

« Reply #72514 on: April 25, 2018, 01:19:52 PM »
Does this Lasha have any broadcadting experience? First time I've heard her name, she is a friend of HW from a fan page/blog who apparently has HW's phone # and calls her? Does she have KR's digits as well? Is she an employment/contract counselor trying to put this humpty dumpty back togther by being the middle man?

Yes.  She was a co-host on Bella-Haven, which was quite an excellent show while it lasted.   

« Reply #72515 on: April 25, 2018, 01:21:10 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong...your status as a lesbian is maximized by never having had a penis in your vagina... correct?

Bro, I've never had a penis in me and I am a Lesbian.  Come PBS, Lez B On our way.

« Reply #72516 on: April 25, 2018, 01:21:40 PM »
Gotta say this ruse is sure to enrage the real Heather Wade. Well played whoever you are. She might actually start throwing a hissy fit for real under her real handle. Would be epic.

MV for fucks sake turn on the ad sense man! We all want you to be rich!

I thought that too this morning...

« Reply #72517 on: April 25, 2018, 01:23:34 PM »

QuickFill's the name...

« Reply #72518 on: April 25, 2018, 01:24:26 PM »
Bro, I've never had a penis in me and I am a Lesbian.  Come PBS, Lez B On our way.

I knew with PBS's return you'd have a spring in your step. Getting that 'fizzing' feeling in the nether regions?

« Reply #72519 on: April 25, 2018, 01:26:08 PM »
QuickFill's the name...

If it isn't a personal question, are you a virgin?

« Reply #72520 on: April 25, 2018, 01:26:10 PM »

She can be both...  Since they were compound living, there could be some plural marriage incest cult stuff going on too.

« Reply #72521 on: April 25, 2018, 01:27:22 PM »
She can be both...  Since they were compound living, there could be some plural marriage incest cult stuff going on too.

Who played the banjo?

« Reply #72522 on: April 25, 2018, 01:29:26 PM »
Am I missing anything?

« Reply #72523 on: April 25, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »
How could someone who lived next door not be at the funeral? That's a serious snub. What is the reason??

She was not barred from the funeral.

« Reply #72524 on: April 25, 2018, 01:30:13 PM »
Am I missing anything?

Not at all/Yes loads.

« Reply #72525 on: April 25, 2018, 01:31:37 PM »
Can we haz gabcast nao?
#catsmilewhereareyou
#mvdish
#mvstillinpahrump
#adultdiapersnewbellgabsponsor

« Reply #72526 on: April 25, 2018, 01:31:39 PM »
Yeah she probably scooped it all out and kept it in the freezer in little bags with the date on it

Falkie uses mayo jars.

« Reply #72527 on: April 25, 2018, 01:32:21 PM »
I've had the honor of being with a "straight for a day" girl.  Her girlfriend wanted it and I ran in their circle (Filipina bingo players and gamblers).  It was genuinely a sweet experience.

That said, if any "never straight" lesbian wants to fuck, I'm down with that, bitches.  ::)

« Reply #72528 on: April 25, 2018, 01:33:32 PM »
I'm out of the closet now. i'm mourning, redacted has been redacted. Now we can talk like adults, when I'm finished mourning.
Who locked you in a closet? That is shameful, is that why you missed the funeral and were unable to broadcast?

« Reply #72529 on: April 25, 2018, 01:36:55 PM »

Yikes.  Voluntary absence.

« Reply #72530 on: April 25, 2018, 01:38:01 PM »
No, i'm not.

I know you're not, but I was asking Heather if she was...could be a second immaculate conception.

« Reply #72531 on: April 25, 2018, 01:39:42 PM »
I donít think they have ever been in the same room.

I went back and forth with Art and Keith via several emails, when they were struggling with the non-compete clause.  I got the definite impression, that Keith and Heather were significant others.  It would be for the better, if they were not.

« Reply #72532 on: April 25, 2018, 01:40:01 PM »
If Heather read MiTD Bellgab posts I doubt she would ever return to the air

Come on TL.  HW is gonna grow a pair, fondle them fondly (is there any other way?) and return to the air.  She was and is, one of us, this dysfunctional Gabfam.  One of these days she is gonna Wade back into the fray here and start fucking with everybody's dope.  Just like she never left, and there will be howls, bitching and moaning and laughter.  Lots of Jackstar maniacal level lithium infused laughter.

« Reply #72533 on: April 25, 2018, 01:43:11 PM »
Come on TL.  HW is gonna grow a pair, fondle them fondly (is there any other way?) and return to the air.  She was and is, one of us, this dysfunctional Gabfam.  One of these days she is gonna Wade back into the fray here and start fucking with everybody's dope.  Just like she never left, and there will be howls, bitching and moaning and laughter.  Lots of Jackstar maniacal level lithium infused laughter.

As dubious as your status as a marine. No, I think you should travel to Parhump and express your true feelings to Heather.

« Reply #72534 on: April 25, 2018, 01:43:39 PM »
I went back and forth with Art and Keith via several emails, when they were struggling with the non-compete clause.  I got the definite impression, that Keith and Heather were significant others.  It would be for the better, if they were not.

What gave you that impression? ???

« Reply #72535 on: April 25, 2018, 01:44:54 PM »
;D

Huh

« Reply #72536 on: April 25, 2018, 01:46:23 PM »
Serious question why wouldn't she go to the funeral? If she is as upset as she claims why not go? It's closure. Don't tell me because his widow would get more attention than she would? Come on is she really that narcissistic?

« Reply #72537 on: April 25, 2018, 01:46:36 PM »

Was she too choked up to attend a funeral in which the WIDOW of the deceased spoke? More please...this seems unforgivable.

« Reply #72538 on: April 25, 2018, 01:46:57 PM »
I'll be doing a Reddit AMA later for those of you who are interested.

If one was interested, is there a link to get to it for those that aren't 'in the know'?

« Reply #72539 on: April 25, 2018, 01:46:59 PM »
If you were expecting to hear Heather crying at Artís funeral, you wouldnít have. Rumor hasnít Heather wasnít at Artís funeral last Thursday.

I thought he was buried on Friday.  Did anybody look in the casket?  Are we sure he's in there and not on the beach in Costa Rica?  Heard that there was a sighting in C.R.