• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

weeberwubber

Quote from: Faustina on April 25, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
Haha!  This "outs" me.  Yep, Faustina is not my (gasp!) real name.  I don't care:  just don't go stalking me people.  (Believe me, I'm not worth the trouble).

You have a lovely mane.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 11:04:20 AM
Just a random thought... Could it be that Heather had just watched the HBO series Big Love and thought, because art lived on a compound, that he would have been participating in plural marriage and taken her on as another wife?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Art had his own cult? The Cult of Cult of Personality. mind blown.

El Chorro

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
She was not there.

How could someone who lived next door not be at the funeral? That's a serious snub. What is the reason??

ItsOver

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
How could someone who lived next door not be at the funeral? That's a serious snub. What is the reason??
Gee, I wonder.

mistresses is just a nice name for whore. so there's that

ItsTelly

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
You guys really need to get a life and stop talking about me. I'm mourning after all...

Welcome to BellGab!

Please post often and Praise Mmmm Veee

Telly

Yorkshire pud

Perhaps (and this is only throwing out a theory) his widow knew that there might be an ambulance and police called if HW turned up and unsurprisingly didn't want it to detract from the reason she was there.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
lol, lame.
Not lame, lesbian. No one is going to magically convert me but thanks for playing. Lol.

TigerLily

While listening to the Art Bell replays, suddenly I hear: "if you wanna keep this thing goin' ..."
No, dear, I dont. But I'm sure you can find a new career in house cleaning or the fast food industry. Stardom awaits

Lilith

Quote from: jrnewman03 on April 25, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Long time lurker, first time poster. Came over here after seeing the shit show on FB and Twitter. The whole thing is cringe worthy. I'm curious, since he was her "best friend" and she's grieving like a widow... anyone know if she was at the funeral and played his bumper music like she said she was?

Welcome to bellgag, please post often!

Praise MV!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
Don't worry Heather, we're all hoping that you can move on to another sugar daddy mentor that you can grift start your tutelage when you're darn well ready to.

How is the mourning process going for the family, Art's wife and children? Logic says that this would really be effecting them worse? Perhaps you being there to help them and work it all out together can help? HW, u have to face reality and no matter how it may sound the fact is Art is gone for everyone, and thst will not change. So u need to look down the road and see if u can find ur way clear and thru this. It sux but it is what i is. Think of the little ones, especially Asia, maybe you can be a rock for her and gather strength together. Death is a part of life and if we don't move forward, not saying forget Art and ur friendship but it is pretty much past time that u attempt to move past this. We have all lost close friends, family. Parents, siblings and spouses but if we can't t get past this and function you may want to look for professional grief counseling. Or the damage could be permanent. It has been 12 days and seems worse for u. Now you say there are other things we don't know but by ur actions u have made it public. Perhaps we can help, or at least understand if we knew the entire story. Look at this from our point of view. People are getting all crazy and pissed but Heather, by clearing the air and talking it out not attacking it may really help. I know this since being in LE we/I have lost people who have been killed in front of our eyes. But with the correct assistance one can begin the healing process.Recently I have lost very close family in just the last couple of years. Hell I have had  people die in my arms trying to save their lives, but life must go on, we have to move forward. Being very honest with u, regardless if u come back or not doesn't matter at this point. Ur mental health and wellness is more important. I hope u will at least consider this and don't just get angry and lash out. Real deal ok, no bs.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
Not lame, lesbian. No one is going to magically convert me but thanks for playing. Lol.

muh mircopeen converts all nonbelievers! ALLAH ART BELL!

user7645

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 25, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
How is the mourning pricess going fir the family, Art's wife and children? Ligic says that this would really be effecting them worse? Perhaps you being there to help thrm and work it all out together can helo? HW, u have to face reality and no matter how it may sound the fact is Art is gone for everyone, and thst will not change. So u need to look down the road and see if u can find ur way clear and thru this. It sux but it is what i is. Think of the little ones, especially Asia, maybe you can be a rock for her and gather strength tigether. Death is a oart of lufe and if we don't move forward, nit saying forget Art and ur friendship but it is pretty much past time that u attempt to move past this. We have all lost close friends, family. Parents, siblings and soouses but if we can't t get past this and function you msy wsnt to look for professional grief counseling. Or the damage could be permanent. It has been 12 days and seems worse for u. Now you say there is other things we don't know but by ur actions u have made it public. Perhaps we can help, or at least understand if we knew the entire story. Look at this from our point of view. People are getting all crazy and pissed but Heather, by ckearing th air and talking it out not attacking it may really help. I know this since being in LE we have lost people who have been killed in front of our eyes. But with the correct assistance one can begin the healing process. Being very honest with u, regardless if u come back of not doesn't matter at this point. Ur mental health and wellness is more important. I hope u will at least consider this and don't just get angry and lash out. Real deal ok, no bs.

They need to be MY rock... I'M the one who lost someone. They're second rate. Why can't you understand that?????

AZZERAE

Haven't you ever had a neighbour you can't stand?

Lilith

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
Mine too..With daughter joining in..

I heard you were back. I didn't believe it

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 11:19:54 AM
Mine too..With daughter joining in..

what about the super heavy power bonus Heather's love child grants?

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 07:11:34 PM
Keith is probably enjoying all the extra traffic from the death bags over at bellgrab dot com

A bucks a buck. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
what about the super heavy power bonus Heather's love child grants?

Have the waters broken yet?

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
They need to be MY rock... I'M the one who lost someone. They're second rate. Why can't you understand that?????

you make a fair point. i mean, it's pretty rude for his wife and kids to deny you what you deserve. sad.

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
muh mircopeen converts all nonbelievers! ALLAH ART BELL!

Ids a feminin benis cis shitlord

El Chorro

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 11:14:30 AM
MEOW!

If there really is that much bad blood between Airyn and Heather, then there is more drama now than we can imagine. Ultimately Art is responsible for leaving behind such a messâ€"a terrible legacy to leave a widow.

But why else would a next-door neighbor protege not be at a funeral? If Heather was too overcome to go, that's an unforgivable snub on her part. If Airyn forbad her, how can they possibly live next to each other? And it makes broadcasting from there impossible. Was she looking for an alternate location for this week and couldn't find oneâ€"or get to it? Is that why she's not on this week? There's a story here we still don't know the half of.

It's catty to be interested in learning it, but it does become part of the story of Art's life and legacy. Yet it also underscores how MITD is just a footnote in the whole thing.

Rush Limbaugh today (who never has acknowledged Art's death) today made a big point of new research showing the supremacy of AM/FM radio as the primary entertainment medium in people's lives, partly because of the connection listeners have with hosts. It's a crime that Art's career was so short-lived on a national scale.

DanTSX

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

Whoa clingy

weeberwubber

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
And what is her name?

I don't know but I can just picture her laying there all spread eagle.