• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
Carnivora
Too much or too little?  What about eggs?  Asking for a veterinarian.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
It’s awfully quiet on Heather’s end.

Not really , Lasha is her mouthpiece .

I predict Lasha will eventually sit in the chair with Heather as producer , Lasha publicly attacks Keith in the name of Heather .

Keith should call Tom Leykis and put him in the chair to comment on emotional females  8)

jrnewman03

Long time lurker, first time poster. Came over here after seeing the shit show on FB and Twitter. The whole thing is cringe worthy. I'm curious, since he was her "best friend" and she's grieving like a widow... anyone know if she was at the funeral and played his bumper music like she said she was? 

spellerine

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
Thanks. If the HW conversion is any example, I think I'll keep my nuts.

In the unlikely event this turns out to be true, it could possibly be the greatest radio performance of Art Bell’s career! 
In any event, they could run with it to boost subscribers.  You’re welcome.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jrnewman03 on April 25, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Long time lurker, first time poster. Came over here after seeing the shit show on FB and Twitter. The whole thing is cringe worthy. I'm curious, since he was her "best friend" and she's grieving like a widow... anyone know if she was at the funeral and played his bumper music like she said she was?

She was not there.

Yorkshire pud

Video later.

Post often

Praise MV.

(I think that's the correct order)

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
She was not there.

MV you should just ask Keith to let you do the damn tribute show already.  It's long overdue.  It would be awesome.

GravitySucks

I’m not sure how Airyn would feel about “seasons don’t fear the reaper” blading during a Catholic funeral.

I haven’t seen any evidence that either Keith or Heather were at the funeral. Whitley and Dannion did not mention either of them when the spoke on C2C. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on April 25, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
MV you should just ask Keith to let you do the damn tribute show already.  It's long overdue.  It would be awesome.

Turn your radio down please

Bart Ell

anyone know if she was at the funeral and played his bumper music like she said she was?

Art played the bumper music while looking at the fucking clock. Art liked to bump her to music.

jrnewman03

MV/Liberace!

I'm afraid of rejection.

Element 115

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
I'm afraid of rejection.

No one that matters would reject you, ignore the Heather cult haters.

jrnewman03

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 10:11:55 AM
Art played the bumper music while looking at the fucking clock. Art liked to bump her to music.

Sounds about right.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
I’m not sure how Airyn would feel about “seasons don’t fear the reaper” blading during a Catholic funeral...

Ha!  I do enjoy hearing "Ride My See-Saw" during Mass, though.

FallenSeraph

Just popping in to stroke this thread so it'll grow longer and harder than the Falkie one.

Cheers!

Bart Ell

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Ha!  I do enjoy hearing "Ride My See-Saw" during Mass, though.

See-Saw was his pet name for her.

ItsOver

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 25, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Just popping in to stroke this thread so it'll grow longer and harder than the Falkie one.

Cheers!
Good.  I just trashed my Enzyte.

sydtron

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 08:09:52 AM
I have a great podcast of people who used to be morning drive for 20 years in Detroit. Drew and Mike podcast. It’s completely free and two hours of gossip, rock and roll stories, and overall mayhem. Lol.
It’s a pretty good sick day.  :)

Hah! Funny you mention that, I listen to FreeBeer and Hotwings out of Grand Rapids, and also The Eric Zane Show (A former Co-host of Thiers) also from GR. They are pretty good.

spellerine

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
I’m not sure how Airyn would feel about “seasons don’t fear the reaper” blading during a Catholic funeral.

I haven’t seen any evidence that either Keith or Heather were at the funeral. Whitley and Dannion did not mention either of them when the spoke on C2C.

“To pay your respects to Art Bell, east of the Rockies file along the right hand side.  West of the Rockies file along the left.  To reach the wild card section, please scan your Sprint access card.  You are listening to a replay of Somewhere in Time on the Premiere Radio Network.  I’m George Noory.”

Grifynne

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
Ha!  I like it.  "Line drawn in the sand."  Maybe Keith should just call in a drone strike on a certain "guest house" in Pahrump.

He could strap a camera to one of those bad boys and start building up the subscriber base again.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: spellerine on April 25, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
“To pay your respects to Art Bell, east of the Rockies file along the right hand side.  West of the Rockies file along the left.  To reach the wild card section, please scan your Sprint access card.  You are listening to a replay of Somewhere in Time on the Premiere Radio Network.  I’m George Noory.”

**Laughter**

spellerine

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
He could strap a camera to one of those bad boys and start building up the subscriber base again.

Heather quits due to stalkers. 

AZZERAE

Here's my 2 cents...

I recall Art referring to Keith as ones and zeroes when asked about what the guy was like. Now that can be taken a few ways. Ones and zeroes could infer that Keith is "all business". It could also mean Keith is a nerd.

Keith has impressed me in his responses to unhappy customers over the past few days. He doesn't seem like such a nasty guy at all.

jrnewman03

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
She was not there.

How embarrassing to think you're invited to attend and coordinate a funeral only to find out you're not.

ItsOver

Quote from: Grifynne on April 25, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
An M-80 drop might just take care of things.  It's worked before.

AZZERAE

I never believed for a millisecond that MV was going to be the guest host.

My prediction was that it was going to be Amy Martin - however BOTH Heather and Keith put flame to that by referring to whoever the mystery guest host-to-be was by "he". Amy Martin is not a man ... and so, I was wrong.

Now...to walk back precisely what I said above: that leads me to wonder if MV WAS indeed going to be the guest host. But he couldn't have been - seeing as though he's always talking so much shit about Keith ever since their first spat and softball make up sesh.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Here's my 2 cents...

I recall Art referring to Keith as ones and zeroes when asked about what the guy was like. ...

Maybe HW should take a spacewalk.