• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
I've just been informed BellGab is no longer allowed to exist.  It's been real, folks.
But this is a place to discuss church bells, glockenspiels and hand-bell choirs, right?

Chine

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 05:44:35 PM
Airyn is Catholic.

Yet, still could be aware of the craft in her own culture. There are varying types of pagans/witches. Some Catholics of other culture also practice in paganism. Marie Laveau was one. My friend who was of a was Catholic as well as a witch. It’s an extremely complex subject and there’s a wealth of information to study further in texts etc. and various cultural backgrounds. Many mix faiths.

chefist

I've just been informed BellGab is no longer allowed to exist.  It's been real, folks.

FINALLY...BallGrab!

ItsOver

Thanks for the mammaries.

ShayP

No.  BellGab will live on.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: infinitesadness on April 19, 2018, 05:44:34 PM
Did anyone notice that Art's wife posted a picture of him & their baby in the days since his death? I noticed Heather didn't comment on or like the picture, she also doesn't appear to be friends with his wife on Facebook. Very telling.

I honestly didn't have any sort of strong feeling towards Heather prior to this and would occasionally listen to her show even thought she spent way too much air time talking about her cats.  But the ways she's acting now is really scary.  You'd think Art was her husband of 30 years who wasn't a celebrity, instead of a married celebrity she's worked for for 3(?) years.   I feel sorry for her if she is truly suffering, but the way it looks to anyone remotely sensible reading her posts is that she's attention seeking and absolutely insane.

Asia Bell 30 years from now discussing the death of her father with a friend:

"So, when he passed away, there was this crazy lady living on our property..."

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 19, 2018, 05:51:10 PM
Hmmm...we don't give a damn about the family?  Publicity?  Well, what is crazy Heather doing now but creating more bullshit (publicity)?  What a delusional person she is.  She isn't family to Art.  Maybe she thinks or fantasizes that he's her real daddy.  This is so pathetic.
She was an admitted phone sex operator and therefore would be familiar with role-playing and various, somewhat twisted, fantasies. "Who's your daddy, Heather?"

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 05:53:23 PM
She was an admitted phone sex operator and therefore would be familiar with role-playing and various, somewhat twisted, fantasies. "Who's your daddy, Heather?"

LOL!

Lilith

Good thing you created "sewergab" then.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 05:51:17 PM
But this is a place to discuss church bells, glockenspiels and hand-bell choirs, right?

And that particular type of curve.

MV/Liberace!

i mean, we were only 34 hours away from having a bell logo at the top.

Chine

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 05:44:35 PM
Airyn is Catholic. Since you didn't know that I'm guessing you also don't know anything else about her or her family.

I suggested Airyn may be educated enough on a practice in her heritage. If something was directed at her, she would be able to protect herself. Whether that’s through Archangel Michael or any spiritual practice.

And you are correct, Roswell. None of us really know the truth of subjects, individuals we discuss here, It’s all assumption. From all of us. Even when we are quick to make a  judgement / assumption about a fellow BellGabber without full truth.

chefist

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

Roswells, Art

It's worse...Failkie is now sending her messages (she's eleven) asking for her address so he can send her cat toys and a condolence card when he finds one.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 05:54:39 PM
And that particular type of curve.
That will just the X-chan folks over again ranting about racial IQs and such. Let's stick to metal things that ring...

ItsOver

Don't forget this guy.

whoozit

Asia Bell 30 10 years from now discussing the death of her father with a friend counselor:

FIFY unfortunately

CoolTen10

Heather must of been one of Art's children from a previous marriage and it was kept secret. She is certainly the right age. We need Heather to Disclose the truth. Her name must really be Heather Bell, or Heather Wade Bell.

Claudius

So I think we can all safely say that those of us who were quite critical of her and her "on air performance" right after Art left are all quite vindicated. She's a total mental patient who's only friend was an easily fooled man who was never her friend. It's sad, it's pathetic, and it's the legacy of C2C.

ItsOver

LOL.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2018, 05:55:42 PM
It's worse...Failkie is now sending her messages (she's eleven) asking for her address so he can send her cat toys and a condolence card when he finds one.

or a green kleenex cozy.

Asuka Langley

"She danced with fire on the front lawn and mom would have to close the curtains to keep dad from watching her"

albrecht

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

I vote we keep Fort Rock even as we transition to a bell forum. But I don't get a vote. This aint a democracy. Praise MV!

Kolchak

Heather stopped posting the crying emoji on every facebook comment a few hours ago. Could she be ramping up to take the airwaves? Or did she travel to Pahrump Liquor to stock up?

whoozit

Quote from: mv on April 19, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

Can we get a bell that doesn’t look like it is trying to lure children with free candy?

Claudius

Can someone actually fill me in on where she is apparently squatting on the Bell compound? I stopped paying attention some time ago and have missed a bit of the story.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 06:00:09 PM
Heather stopped posting the crying emoji on every facebook comment a few hours ago. Could she be ramping up to take the airwaves? Or did she travel to Pahrump Liquor to stock up?

or taking time to find out if a straitjacket emoji exists?

chefist

"Wish you would step back from that ledge my friend..."

https://youtu.be/gRYZijLZR-Q