• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2016, 07:06:24 PM
Never thought there would be someone too strange for BellGab. That is some mental shit.
I think he will be featured on a true crime show like Sword and Scale at some point.

JesusJuice

Well Wolfman's Twitter bio doesn't have a bio. It just says: "come on answer me Art..I mean Heather ..I only want the truth to be told!"

Quote from: bobo17 on April 22, 2016, 05:40:23 PM
All
although i shared with you all that i am going through a personel crissis,
i thought their would be more outporing of well wishes...geeezzz

bobo

Get well, bobo.  Tell Peter I said hi and that we miss him.

Dyna-X

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 22, 2016, 06:46:56 PM

Well last night he was saying that Heather talks to him off air and "cries on his shoulder". That she's always quick to take his calls on the air. "Heather and I ROCK". Apparently he called into her show last night doing a Father Guido impersonation and he was quite pleased with himself.

Then today he said that his brother died. His fellow #dmtalkers tried to comfort him but he was more concerned that Heather is pissed at him for some reason and asked for "protection for Heather spell please" instead of prayers for his brother.

Then he posted this:  https://www.spreaker.com/user/8742225/dmtalk

Off the rails. Some things you can't unhear. Poor guy. Condolences, wolfman.

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 22, 2016, 06:46:56 PM

Well last night he was saying that Heather talks to him off air and "cries on his shoulder". That she's always quick to take his calls on the air. "Heather and I ROCK". Apparently he called into her show last night doing a Father Guido impersonation and he was quite pleased with himself.

Then today he said that his brother died. His fellow #dmtalkers tried to comfort him but he was more concerned that Heather is pissed at him for some reason and asked for "protection for Heather spell please" instead of prayers for his brother.

Then he posted this:  https://www.spreaker.com/user/8742225/dmtalk

Quote from: JesusJuice on April 22, 2016, 07:13:11 PM
Well Wolfman's Twitter bio doesn't have a bio. It just says: "come on answer me Art..I mean Heather ..I only want the truth to be told!"

A new star in the Bell Universe is born?

73s

Who is "The Bobo"?  Maybe the more apropos Peter Sellers poster!

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 22, 2016, 04:48:59 PM
Neither have I, but I hope that if I ever got some huge break in my career I'd have a better attitude about it.

I was cautiously optimistic like you when she got the job because I like stories like that. ... She doesn't need sympathy; she needs a drill sergeant.

Now I sound like my dad hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwfYTSdJ7kY

albrecht

Apparently Bobo listened to too much C2C quacks and took too much colloidal silver and turned blue. Get better Bobo, and get that meeting started. Condolences for the loss of Walter.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gruntled on April 22, 2016, 06:18:39 PM
Bobo , I'm pouring myself a drink and firing up a fat one.
I suggest you do the same. Can't hurt.

sounds like a great night.

Firefighter

More Questions than Answers is on DMDN...I'm listening to it as I'm typing this

73s

Quote from: albrecht on April 22, 2016, 07:36:51 PM
Apparently Bobo listened to too much C2C quacks and took too much colloidal silver and turned blue. Get better Bobo

:D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 22, 2016, 07:04:43 PM
A coworker of mine called into MiTD a few months ago and pranked Heather with a "you suck" call.
The next day someone called in and asked the name of the employee who normally worked at that desk. The temp lady gave him my coworkers name. The caller had a woman's voice and didn't leave her name.

Two days later my coworkers's block of servers had a critical hard drive failure and my friend couldn't get the servers back online for a few hours. By complete chance he had forgotten to turn some critical backup services on. He was fired the next day.

This witch's curse is becoming a problem. It could be the work of a whole coven.

whaaa?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 73s on April 22, 2016, 07:43:01 PM
The drink, or the "fat one"?

definitely the fat one.  drinking... meh.

Firefighter

I was just reading an old thread on the MITD site and reminded me of something that baffles the hell out of me....if a caller asks Heather why Art is no longer hosting the show she goes into great detail about the story...for one person we have to live it all over again

JesusJuice

Quote from: Firefighter on April 22, 2016, 08:05:25 PM
I was just reading an old thread on the MITD site and reminded me of something that baffles the hell out of me....if a caller asks Heather why Art is no longer hosting the show she goes into great detail about the story...for one person we have to live it all over again

Gotta fill up those three hours somehow.

Kolchak

Quote from: Firefighter on April 22, 2016, 08:05:25 PM

She should embellish a bit to keep it interesting. "And then the stalker fired a bazooka at the property, its projectile zooming over Art's head as he dropped to the ground. It landed in the desert and...[choking up]...unfortunately murdered 17 prairie dogs."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kolchak on April 22, 2016, 08:38:28 PM
She should embellish a bit to keep it interesting. "And then the stalker fired a bazooka at the property, its projectile zooming over Art's head as he dropped to the ground. It landed in the desert and...[choking up]...unfortunately murdered 17 prairie dogs."

heh heh

Lilith

Quote from: Kolchak on April 22, 2016, 08:38:28 PM

The crowd looked on in amazement.  Some fainted from shock.  Fortunately, it was only Arts drone after all.

trostol

FFS ...decide what you want to be..an iheart type of host or a paranormal one

Darth Pikachu

How the hell does she know he wasn't into drugs?

littlechris

No, not again!!!

Someone give me a razor blade please!!!

Dr. MD MD

I"m so fucking sick of the phrase, "The soundtrack of our lives."  ::)