• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: boxman on January 22, 2016, 11:17:42 PM
15mins since the show started and not even a page worth of posts.. Yet there are still some delusional fanboys out there who believes the bullshit about the show surviving without Art.

That's right. Now stop trying to kill our buzz, buzzkill  ::)

DeltaBravo

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 22, 2016, 11:18:22 PM
Dude. You posts are getting better, but your avatars are getting worse. LOL
THEY LIVE!

15mins since the show started and not even a page worth of posts.. Yet there are still some delusional fanboys out there who believes the bullshit about the show surviving without Art.

You seem to be similar to those talking heads who kept saying "Now this will cause Trump's campaign to sputter out".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on January 22, 2016, 11:18:40 PM
I thought she said "shnowed in"  maybe there's no difference really, no biggie.

???

its January  and its a dam snowstorm lol

Sean92008

Girl Noory's alter-ego, Girl TrailerPark Pole Dancer...

inuk2600

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 22, 2016, 11:20:30 PM
You seem to be similar to those talking heads who kept saying "Now this will cause Trump's campaign to sputter out".

Trump's campaign will not sputter out, but hopefully it will *bad pun* bern *bad pun*  :-[

"I can assure you that MITD is going down.  It won't be long before the network goes under."

trostol

watching The Cage...TOS pilot...it feels weird lol

stenjay

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 22, 2016, 11:23:01 PM
its January  and its a dam snowstorm lol

No, it's got to be somebody's fault, and I have my money on this guy:

Lilith

Is the storm suspicious?  yes, yes I thnk it is.  Its suspicious of anyone that wonders if its suspicious.

Zzzzzz is it open lines? I called in last week for laughs. You'll get right on....no one calls. I actually called and went to the kitchen thinking I'd have to wait. She just picked up the phone, no warning or anything so I missed it. Live on the air lol, literally no wait. I had to call back and got right on again. For Art, he'd pick you up and you would hear the show for 5-10 min before you were actually on. It was harder to get on too, I'd have to call quite a few times.

if that caller Bob said he was living near an air force base one more time   and hoped nothing happens     --i hope the calls get better 

Element 115

Quote from: brig on January 22, 2016, 11:26:53 PM
Is the storm suspicious?  yes, yes I thnk it is.  Its suspicious of anyone that wonders if its suspicious.

Yeah a snow storm, some conspiracy to hide something lol

NameHere

Quote from: stenjay on January 22, 2016, 11:25:27 PM
No, it's got to be somebody's fault, and I have my money on this guy:
That’s terribly anti-Semitic of you.

Sean92008

Where's that link to see the number of listeners?

comaphobe

Literally, it has hardly snowed at all this year. There was a mild fall and then there was golfing in the Northeast during the Christmas Holidays. The fairways weren't even yellow, they were still bright green and some trees still had leaves.

Snow happens, usually 6 weeks ago. It's almost Feb and snow is long overdue.

I assume this comes from cable news networks. Snow of the Century every winter, then it's in Metro and all the other redundant spin rags filled with AP and reuters headlines, bullshit celebrities, and a crossword puzzle on the last page.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Sean92008 on January 22, 2016, 11:23:29 PM
Girl Noory's alter-ego, Girl TrailerPark Pole Dancer...

That is just wrong, on several levels.

Quote from: helloidistance on January 22, 2016, 11:27:30 PM
Zzzzzz is it open lines? I called in last week for laughs. You'll get right on....no one calls. I actually called and went to the kitchen thinking I'd have to wait. She just picked up the phone, no warning or anything so I missed it. Live on the air lol, literally no wait. I had to call back and got right on again. For Art, he'd pick you up and you would hear the show for 5-10 min before you were actually on. It was harder to get on too, I'd have to call quite a few times.

What did you talk about while you were on the air?

Lilith

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 22, 2016, 11:29:10 PM
Yeah a snow storm, some conspiracy to hide something lol

Yeah, it's gotta cover up all its dirty snow. lol's

stenjay

Quote from: NameHere on January 22, 2016, 11:29:22 PM
That’s terribly anti-Semitic of you.

I must have been propagandized by Rankin & Bass as a child

No, you don't want Jesus to make an appearance. That means the end of the world is here.

Kolchak

I wonder if the anti-christ will call up and explain that his sinful pleasure is eating cheesecake.