• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

I suppose we should give lip service to the Old Warrior Rense.  I think he is too ensconced with his own stuff to be open to a change.

There is also Steinberg.  Must not forget about Steinberg. Look at his twitter: https://twitter.com/theparacast    Clean as a whistle now.  No more open pleas for cash.  He's not a young fellah either but can do a decent job when not whinging about money.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2020, 06:57:46 AM
I suppose we should give lip service to the Old Warrior Rense.  I think he is too ensconced with his own stuff to be open to a change.

There is also Steinberg.  Must not forget about Steinberg. Look at his twitter: https://twitter.com/theparacast    Clean as a whistle now.  No more open pleas for cash.  He's not a young fellah either but can do a decent job when not whinging about money.

Rense’s Covid coverage with the doc he has had on nightly third hour since January has been excellent and well worth a listen. I don’t enjoy his racist shite, but it has been interesting listening to him slowly reverse back around the corner on his feelings for Trump.

Steinberg’s Paracast is now sadly little more than an advert for ipad covers but sometimes it throws a curveball and is interesting.

For pure comedic value, I throw Don Ecker into the ring - Rubini would be in cuffs with a cavity search within the week if he didn’t learn his place... 

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 27, 2020, 07:14:04 AM
Rense’s Covid coverage with the doc he has had on nightly third hour since January has been excellent and well worth a listen. I don’t enjoy his racist shite, but it has been interesting listening to him slowly reverse back around the corner on his feelings for Trump.

Steinberg’s Paracast is now sadly little more than an advert for ipad covers but sometimes it throws a curveball and is interesting.

For pure comedic value, I throw Don Ecker into the ring - Rubini would be in cuffs with a cavity search within the week if he didn’t learn his place...

Oh! Good thinking.  A melding of the two Dark Matter's!   Much like the Dual Monarchy of old. This should also be considered. 

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 07:18:58 AM
Don't watch this whole video John Lear!
https://stoplookthink.com/ctm-episode-232-boston-marathon-bombing-hoax-deconstructed/

Mr. Wells can do the job and certainly has the pipes but...stamina. Limited stamina. Douglas Dietrich has 14 hour at a go talent.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1eziBhEQA

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 08:40:30 AM
JackRabbit. Hello! My name is David Rubini.

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.

Watch this video and then give me your honest assessment and feedback please.

I watched it live. I didn't need your limited hangout to know it was a hoax.

anyone w/ a big brain (like yours) will reach nirvana

Satisfaction brought me back.

pate

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 27, 2020, 03:24:16 AM
I’m interested to see the plan for DMDN now they appear to not have a producer or a host again.

Does seem to be stuck in some circlejerk cataclysmic Groundhog Day scenario doesn’t it?

I have said it before;  I will say it again:  Just another "inside-baseball" peek behind the curtain, this time with more Passion Play!

Hah!

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 09:26:36 AM
You have crossed the line you son of a bitch!
I will drink your blood in Hell soon.

I'll meet you behind the bleachers after study hall.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackhole on July 27, 2020, 09:36:40 AM
I'll meet [Rubini] behind the bleachers after study hall.

BS! You gon' finger him behind the bins.

VC

Soooooo pathetic. These people will get your gun rights taken away. Abusive Skull Fuckers! ::)

Weiss: The best-worst faggot-gay pathetic retard voice I've heard in a long time. Obvious, complete nut job of abuse!

Hahahahaha! The color of blood is altered by upping the color saturation in the video and pics. FUCKTARDS.  :o

These GAY FAKE-OUT midget brained peon Wizards of Oz behind their manipulative curtain promoting their subversive narrative of hate lies!

Jackstar

It was at about this point that Jackstar realized that this was a very, very stupid planet, and that he was lucky to ever get to play any Chess at all.

AZZERAE

Chess is not only for faggots. It's also for gay faggots.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackhole on July 27, 2020, 11:03:17 AM
Do you even...bro?

Fuck your faux fictional 5th dimensional fake world, G-man.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 27, 2020, 10:54:16 AM
Chess is not only for faggots. It's also for gay faggots.

He is Hungarian, though; they take that shit seriously.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Antifa K. Dubb on July 27, 2020, 11:32:48 AM
[Jackstar] is Hungarian, though; they take [their Chess] seriously.

I will have no part of this sof' doxx attempt.

Jackstar

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 08:10:02 AM
This isn't my 1st rodeo. Or last.
I talked with Mr. Dietrich and booked him more than a couple shows. The last show I produced with Mr. Dietrich was on Tuesday May 20, 2014. Caravan To Midnight.
I am building a brand new Network and soon taking over DMDN again.
Douglas has always been a favorite of mine.
#Peace
#Love
#Respect

I have a very strong feeling that RUBINI will take over DMDN. Otherwise DMDN is done and gone.
Get ready big boy. Your 15 minutes of fame is just around the corner,Sir.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2020, 06:57:46 AM
He's not a young fellah either but can do a decent job when not whinging about money.

To be fair, young Stolp could do a half decent job as well... When he was not whinging about being overworked, having a busy schedule or complaining about a show being given away without monetary compensation.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 10:39:00 PM
BIG STAR 2

SINISTAR TERMINAL ACCESS COMMANDS ONLINE. SINISTAR HUNGERS. SNACKS SUB-ROUTINE LIBRARY LOCATED.
*cigar lighting contemplated*
SNACKS CONSUMED.

#UNIT47 SACRIFICED. #UNIT47 CONSUMED.

TUNE IN TO NEXT WEEK'S IRON CHEF TO SEE HOW SINISTAR REPORTS HOW TASTY IT WAS. END OF LINE.