• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Silphion on July 17, 2020, 11:19:57 PM
"There's no denying the magic of Rubini!" - David Rubini

#TheGreatRubiniFOREVER!

MarkT

Ok, I've had enough of your verbal diarrhea Nathan.
Fuck, I got tricked thinking that you are sophisticated.
Go back to your true calling Nathan, being a waiter at the restaurant.

I maintain, you do have nice voice and delivery, but your overall package is rotten and empty and one-sided.
Paying $5, or in my case $25 a month, to support your show Nathan, will be very gross financial sin.
Nathan, you lost a lot of potential fans and subscribers when you stated tonight that you will never book guests that have views and opinions differing from yours.
Well, FUCK YOU COMMIE.

Lilith

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 11:06:57 PM
Ok, after David Rubini interview I'm turning this show with Nathan off.
My main beef is, if Nathan according to his own statement tonight, is not interested to book guests that have different opinions that he has, then fuck him. Fuck Nathan.
I'm not going to waste my data and my time listening to some fucking vanilla shit coward host.

Rubini MADE Nathan GREAT for a week.  Nathan NEEDS Rubini to lead him to his potential.

MarkT

RUBINI,Sir, you High Pressure asshole.
Great call, too bad that dry P u ss y Nathan Stool-man cut you off.

I was so mistaken thinking that Stool-man was sophisticated.
Fuck, I had made my observations about you Sir,RUBINI, based on just few shows listening to Nathan and some very tensed posts made by you Rubini here on Bellgab.   

Lilith

The Great Rubini led Young Stolp out of his PC Safespace, into Magnificent Chaos for a short while...

It was AMAZING!

Silphion

The Magical Rubini apparently offered to book guests for free while simultaneously suing Nathan and the others. Jokingly or not, the Magical One would be difficult for anyone to work with whatever the terms. This is becoming less believable by the day.

Lilith

As I listen, it seems Nathan wants MITD to be a carbon copy of LTV.  Maybe he's not capable of going into different modes for two DIFFERENT shows.

MarkT

Lilith

Rubini onna fone again.   :)

Lilith

Rubini is only trying to help Nathan.

Silphion

"You got your reaction, Homeboy!" - final caller tearing the Insufferable Rubini to shreds

Lilith

Quote from: Silphion on July 18, 2020, 01:01:08 AM
"You got your reaction, Homeboy!" - final caller tearing the Insufferable Rubini to shreds

Radio GOLD!

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 10:28:15 PM
Nathan,Sir, not booking people that you personally disagree with is as stupid as believing that the Earth is flat.
Stop with this closed mind attitude.
Nathan, if you can not handle guests with whom you disagree, then that makes you a very weak and dry pussy talk show host.

Maybe VC has a point in attacking you.
Being great talk show host is being able to converse with guests who have very different views than you do.
Starting to sound that you Nathan are not capable of handling the heat in the kitchen.
If that's the case may I suggest get the fuck out. Leave the kitchen. P u ss y.

Wow you turned quick. I already had on a ton of guests I disagree with and I thought they were great shows. I'm happy to have people on that I disagree with but I don't want it to be the same conversation every time. Do you want to hear more guests talk about their opinions on COVID?

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on July 16, 2020, 06:47:29 PM
coming from a guy that thinks Adele is hawt because of her voice (totally would).

Hey, I'm not one to judge your choice of PAWG.

AZZERAE

Quote from: BRIG on July 16, 2020, 09:54:28 PM
Art Bell didn't do video.

Bullshit, bitch.

There exists an entire playlist of Art Bell "doing video".

You know FUCK fucking all.

VC

This was all too orchestrated for me to believe any of this was "for real" tonight! It was too neat a sequence perfectly unfolding to be believable.

IF Rubini has an attorney with a real intention to sue, as he alleges, then NONE of this would be happening. We're all being played. Sorry! You'll have to do waayyy better Rubini! LOL.

I do think Nathan did an excellent job interviewing Kaufman. You needed him for 2-hrs though, but you did really well with the time you had.

AZZERAE

What a contrived little dog and pony show all this is. Why waste your time on these small fries when there are real hosts out there talking about real shit?

VC

Nathan, I noticed you talking about Owen Big Bear tonight. (OBB was on YT.) The last time he spoke about you his 2 YT channels were banished permanently. Tell The Truth Nathan! Did you or someone you know report OBB YT videos about you? So these would be taken down?

That's my conspiracy theory! Beta-Gamma! :D

VC

Quote from: Silphion on July 17, 2020, 06:57:51 PM
One may well imagine how much of this one-sided publicly played out drama is a contrived work - 𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑎𝑏𝑒.

It's multifaceted, and I was not duped Friday night. :D

VC

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 17, 2020, 09:11:41 PM
VC,
I don't know about you but looks FAKE AS FUCK TO ME.

You need to learn and understand waayyy more about optics, artifacts, reflections, shading, exposure lighting and gradients, distance photography, photoshop, video editing, multiple sources, and predictive programming to know where the real answers are, otherwise you're probably an excellent candidate to be or become just another UFO Cultist or X-Files I Want to Believe. Fake as fuck to me. Freaky! :D

Also, what are your positions regarding Pentagon Missile(s), FE, and Moon Landings? Thanks.

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 10:28:15 PM
Nathan,Sir, not booking people that you personally disagree with is as stupid as believing that the Earth is flat.
Stop with this closed mind attitude.
Nathan, if you can not handle guests with whom you disagree, then that makes you a very weak and dry pussy talk show host.

Maybe VC has a point in attacking you.
Being great talk show host is being able to converse with guests who have very different views than you do.
Starting to sound that you Nathan are not capable of handling the heat in the kitchen.
If that's the case may I suggest get the fuck out. Leave the kitchen. P u ss y.
Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 11:23:05 PM
OK, after listening to Rubini's call tonight on the MITD Show, I must say that I feel like I've made a mistake in my judgment of D.Rubini in my previous posts.
His posts vere quite disturbing, but hearing his voice tonight changed my mind.
Nathan is a dried up closed minded P u ss y.

I hope that no member of Bellgab will ever contribute their money for subscription of DMDN Midnight in The Desert show with Nathan Stool-man.

Plus, several more similar posts to these.

Rubini Sock Puppet and/or Alter?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 18, 2020, 04:49:43 AM
You need to learn and understand waayyy more about optics, artifacts, reflections, shading, exposure lighting and gradients, distance photography, photoshop, video editing, multiple sources, and predictive programming to know where the real answers are...

Lay it all out for us then, genius. We’ve got time and obviously you do.

DynamoHum

This show is beginning to feel like small town wrestling trying to be like the WWE.

All contrived.

I mean I like they are putting in the effort but when the pretend drama becomes more substantial than the actual content of the show...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 18, 2020, 07:06:12 AM
This show is beginning to feel like small town wrestling trying to be like the WWE.

All contrived.

I mean I like they are putting in the effort but when the pretend drama becomes more substantial than the actual content of the show...

You got it all wrong. This is Thunderdome!

pate

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 10:06:29 PM
"Not lying! I made a mistake. Thank you for correcting my mistaken information that was not intentional. The time I had was 2 hours, but I missed the first hour."

Sir VC, of course you are lying. It's so obviously obvious.
How did you arrived at the 2 hours time?. I have a theory. Perhaps the explanation is in the fact that for the first hour you vere massaging the hemorrhoid inside of your ass that grew there because Nathan is holding his ground and you are losing yours.
As stupid and delusional as he is in believing that the Earth is flat, I still think that he has the chops to be captivating as a talk show host, regardless of his views on different topics.

I hope that Nathan will have large blown up picture of himself covering that white window behind him blowing vape smoke through his nostrils.
I know that smoking or vaping is stupid, almost as stupid as believing that the Earth is flat. But Nathan knows the risks and consequences of various types of stupidity, stupidity that he might develop deadly lung illness.
His show his lungs.

This massage is G-U-D!

The coding is a bit obscure in the "handshake" portion, although:p/..,  I have tried several different techniquies to solve.  All involve the intuitive substitution method;intentional=international(sp?, nonsensical, internal, iterant &c
All of those interpretations of the message are amusing, one goes back to the beginning, as it were, and re-reads the original post it becomes enlightening, euridate!(sp), and a sign of a bon vivant.

In short:  Well played, sir.  Well played.

-p

ediot: My response has distracted me from some re-search, is Sayray Beast(sp?) a fiend of yours?  Axeing,4 en eFFen emm!(nfm{sp?}eye keed)

2witOt: *emphasis mine in quoted test.

thread: edit, Clarice.  Carrie Anne

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 18, 2020, 07:10:25 AM
You got it all wrong. This is Thunderdome!

Which one is Tina Turner again?

pate

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 18, 2020, 08:35:04 AM

Nautical shore, still looking for my fax machine!

Way-OW!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 18, 2020, 08:35:04 AM

You are. This is the part of the story where you wake up to what the other half of your mind has really been up to.

Lilith

Such a sad situation.  The Great Rubini wanted Young Stolp to host MITD, and Young Stolp wants to turn MITD into LtV.  I'm glad they're still trying to work it out, but they might be irreconcilable differences I'm afraid.