• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 14, 2020, 01:38:26 AM
OK, now I'm epistemically confused. Is that poster in question a She or He, or both?  s/he.
If both, than I will vomit.

AzzStab is a gender bender. An admitted transvestite. He claims he's fucked a lot of cheerleaders, but I'm not certain which gender would be willing to do that. ;)

I seriously doubt many teenage or young twenties female cheerleaders want to fuck gender bender transvestites. I'm obviously out of touch with s-he's reality.

MarkT

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 01:53:00 AM
AzzStab is a gender bender. An admitted transvestite. He claims he's fucked a lot of cheerleaders, but I'm not certain which gender would be willing to do that. ;)

I seriously doubt many teenage or young twenties female cheerleaders want to fuck gender bender transvestites. I'm obviously out of touch with s-he's reality.

Lol. Raging agressive gender bender.
Sounds like RUBINI.

#TooSoon?

AZZERAE

Quote from: cozy fren on July 14, 2020, 01:27:26 AM
What s-he is doing is clearly and blatantly illegal, criminally, multiple times posted online here and at its forum and in s-he's podcasts filled with death threats and doxxing too.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression. This right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

AZZERAE

Quote from: MarkT on July 14, 2020, 01:38:26 AM
OK, now I'm epistemically confused. Is that poster in question a She or He, or both?  s/he.
If both, than I will vomit.

HOMOPHOBE

AZZERAE

MarkT

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 01:53:00 AM

They do it all the time in the Minecraft. They feel undeserving rejected and unwanted.
Typical masochistic concept of fun. Very boring primitive insecure beings.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 01:27:26 AM
...blatantly illegal, criminally, multiple times posted online... podcasts filled with death threats and doxxing too.

Disgusting! >:(

Wow. It sounds like the long search for a new member of the DMDN family is finally over. Azz may just need a new last name. I would suggest something ending in "witz."  ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: WATER on July 14, 2020, 02:20:20 AM
It sounds like the long search for a new member of the DMDN family is finally over ... I would suggest [Azzerae switching their last name to] something ending in "witz."

Myself and Hatrabbit are tinkering with time machine technology in the shed. He doesnt know yet, but I will be traveling back to Auschwitz to braise Rabbi Jewbini real proper like.

MarkT

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2020, 02:20:20 AM
Wow. It sounds like the long search for a new member of the DMDN family is finally over. Azz may just need a new last name. I would suggest something ending in "witz."  ;)

Let me see.
Azzholowitz. ?

@TooSoon?
#lol

AZZERAE

Quote from: WATER on July 14, 2020, 02:20:20 AM
Azz may just need a new last name.

Everyone knows my last name is Morphine.

And those who didn't already now should.

AZZERAE

Quote from: MarkT on July 14, 2020, 02:36:00 AM
Too soon?

The holocaust happened too late.

But Jew already knew that.

MarkT

MarkT

The very ugly Nigger bitch from s/he avatar.
1/10. Max.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 14, 2020, 01:00:00 AM
They are ashamed that's why they won’t say who owns it.

Like the POS car in the school parking lot... [FIFY]

Come'on Rubini. No sense in holding back now. Tell us what really happened. Nathan says you're fired. You can't be the owner then, so what now gives? Will you still do the Gabcast with MV or DH or Richie or whomever you choose? Let's clear the air for the real AB #Legacy.

I agree with Lilith's posts for you! :D

Start again. Back in The Saddle... it was an entertaining weekend...

You can keep-up, or did Richie quash your dreams?

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 03:03:09 AM
Will you still do the Gabcast with MV or DH or Richie or who...ever you choose?

So desperate.

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 13, 2020, 10:37:52 PM
Makes no sense. But none of your posts do.

I don't understand those words when you use them that way. "None of them do." Nigga I have been posting here for the better part of seven years. You expect to get every reference and coded phrases that you aren't even supposed to know?

I stopped reading them. Perpetual waste of time.

I'm cool with you not playing the alternate reality game anymore. It's still in development. It's not making much sense to me either. That's what is being constructed. I don't care that this is not apparent to you. I made these posts for my purposes, not yours. What kind of a self-absorbed narcissist gasbag are you?

You Sir have classic case of multi personality disorder with deep state of dejection and deeply rooted self-hatred disorder caused by maternal or paternal mental emotional or perhaps even physical abuse.

That is quite the projection you've got going on there. Can you take it on the road with a ventriloquist's dummy?

It's a very obvious observation decoded by reading some of your chaotically composed desperately begging for attention posts.

Dude you are on an obscure message board devoted to a radio show host who died last year and hasn't put on a live show in like 8 years. What am I, taking attention away from others? Did you want the whole scene to yourself so you could spotlight yourself eating dicks? What's your problem, even if your cunty little opinion is true? Just scroll past it, dude, no one cares about your opinion any more than mine.

You don't see me telling you to stop posting, do you? Didn"t you just show up like last week? To be fair, that's a fairly short period of time to examine a posting history. You just happened to pick the best time ever to look at my posts. Lucky you! IDGAF.

Quote from: MarkT on July 13, 2020, 10:37:52 PMSeek professional help from a very highly trained psychiatrist. Your emotional and mental condition is cataclysmic. You,Sir, are running out of time.

Yeah and I better get tested for COVID soon too, right? Jesus, what a colossal moron. Make sure you tell your therapist about how you think that everybody needs to pay attention to your inability to understand things. I mean maybe you're right, are you some kind of overprivileged, snotty little cheerleader?

Maybe I can explain something to you later.

Quote from: MarkT on July 14, 2020, 02:50:02 AM
The very ugly Nigger bitch from s/he avatar.
1/10. Max.

Here it is, later already and now hear me explaining it: weaksauce troll, Fucko. How do you even cope with being yourself? Oh, right, endless crying jags and frenetic masturbation.

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on July 13, 2020, 10:37:42 AM
Bart revealed on E.G. That he was offered the network when Keith was looking for a buyer, but turned it down.

Great... What was the asking price?   :)

WOTR

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 03:03:09 AM
Start again. Back in The Saddle... it was an entertaining weekend...

You can keep-up, or did Richie quash your dreams?

Rumour has it that Mike Vera over at LNM is looking for a new producer...

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 02:34:41 AM
Myself and Hatrabbit are tinkering with time machine technology in the shed. He doesnt know yet, but I will be traveling back to Auschwitz to braise Rabbi Jewbini real proper like.

When the trolley hits the maximum capacity for Godwin's Law this quickly, you know somebody's on to something.

Pathetic.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:08:52 AM
I don't understand those words when you use them ... "None of them do." Nigga I have been posting here for the better part of seven years. You expect to get every reference and coded phrases that you aren't even supposed to know?

Hatrabbit
Date Registered: 09-10-2013, 21:34:22

ZAZZERAE
Date Registered: 23-01-2014, 21:42:27

MarkT

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2020, 03:15:21 AM
Great... What was the asking price?   :)
Five dead cats and one live pussy cat to be sacrificed at midnight.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:18:25 AM
When the trolley hits the maximum capacity for Godwin's Law this quickly, you know somebody's on to something.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 01:37:18 AM
RACIST

Is this kind of funny? I guess it's funny if somebody imagines it. Jesus, what a dim bulb. I remember now why I stopped reading these people's posts, because they're invariably atrocious.

WOTR

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 03:25:59 AM

So the next day, YoungStolp ADMITTED he PURPOSELY "BLOCKED" my phone number the next/last 4-5 days until yesterday when he "DECIDED" he changed his mind.

...Then I didn't hear a peep from Stolp for DAYS

Maybe young Stolp really is the #Legacy? I seem to recall another host refusing to talk the the producer for weeks at a time while refusing a guest host. It must be something about the position of MITD host that causes mental derangement...

If you talk nicely to MV, he might record "don't treat Dave this way." You know- sort of how Elton John updated lyrics to a song after Diana died?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4&feature=emb_logo

AZZERAE

Quote from: WATER on July 14, 2020, 03:44:54 AM
It must be something about the position of MITD host that causes mental derangement...

What do I do now, with all these shards of a once glass house?

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 03:51:41 AM
What do I do now, with all these shards of a once glass house?

Commitment and superglue.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 03:25:59 AM
DOXXED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8

MattyBrown = Katie Stolpman

#checkmate

This helps so much explain youngStolp's tude changes.

#BetaMale

The Stolpman's act proper and innocent - sometimes.
via multiple online identities in crazy chatrooms fighting and/or moderating other "online fights"

@TruthRev
@MattyBrown

Nathan and I had only one more verbal communication again after the EPIC 7/7 show a week ago.
Everyone seemed to love the show. It went almost 2 EXTRA hours over the usual showtime. However, it was mutually agreed and understood
I got carried away w/ all the fun we had (I thought) that he REALLY did not enjoy in reality. And I get it. And I also apologized.

So the next day, YoungStolp ADMITTED he PURPOSELY "BLOCKED" my phone number the next/last 4-5 days until yesterday when he "DECIDED" he changed his mind.
What I mean by that was, he was telling me verbally and via text he was unhappy w/ me, the late hours, the 5 phone numbers etc.

Keep in mind I am working morning, noon and night w/ NO PAY relatively speaking = NO $ to live and pay bills and survive.
Like 5k over 4 mos? whatever.. it's a crime.

I WAS (the last 4 mos.) the ONLY AUTHORITATIVE DECISION MAKER from talent to format to music to production.
#Legacy requires the phones THE WAY I SAW IT / SEE IT

And BITCH (and youngStolp) I WAS THE BOSS. Period.

That was until Michael Marshalek (who admittedly said he doesn't want to do anything or make decisions) saw the SURE IN POPULARITY.
Human Nature.
He wanted to TASTE the MAGIC and evolution and the hoopla and bask in the limelight.

He refused to pay ME OR (other silent partner) because he said he was a lender only.
He refused to buy ANY new start up equipment = until I raised fucking cane a few times.

Then it changed to 33/3% X 3 as owners
Then it changed to 50/50 for just me and silent partner w/ Michael Marshalek from Hoboken, NJ getting paid back.

Being a concerned business professional I politely suggested to no avail a contract. Then I DEMANDED a contract.

Then I didn't hear a peep from Stolp for DAYS so I made an executive decision to roll w/ Stein for MITD and IF NATHAN was
"still interested in working w/ Rubini" = Stolp would send random abusive text messages (hmm.. or was THAT also the wifey - I've seen that shit before)
"NOBODY WANTS 5 PHONES"
"JUST BECAUSE IT'S ART'S WAY doesn't mean it is the RIGHT way"
"BELLGAB HOTLINE IS DUMB"
"NOBODY WANTS TO WORK WITH YOU"
"NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY"

But good ol' YoungStolp publicly framed everything on-air like I was harassing him w/ too many phone calls and daily meetings.

Eventually he said literally that we should not talk at all and text everything.

Sorry... that's how it goes when you wanna be THE BEST. Daily meetings. ORGANIZATION & COMMUNICATION is key

Nathan only listens to the misses = "his producer and boss"

#Legacy had meetings always daily.. Art was on the telephone A LOT talking to his producers and even guests days in advance of an appearance.
EVERYTHING had to be as PERFECT as humanly possible.

Results were = a SMOOTH and pro show EVERY TIME.

So then I tell Nathan when I FINALLY get a text from him (after multiple days of him blocking my phone) that we wanna move him to 6-9p PT
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HIM AND THE MISSES WANTED! They REQUESTED I move them to a time slot in the early evening. That's what I did.  And as the EXPERT that I am
in both talent and production, I chose (my job title and position the last 4 mos. leading up to this moment) to HAVE 2 NEW SHOWS back to back = LTV LIVE! followed by MITD.
The host I chose was Stein. Mrs. Stolp is so shifty like husband she then spins everything as if a vote for Stein is a vote against Nathan? WTF *Read that shit directly below*

They agreed. TheStolps agreed to 6-9 PT
Moments later -YoungStolp talks on the phone behind my back to the trust-fund-baby = 41 year old lender Mike Marshalek (The guy who promised contracts before I orchestrated and facilitated the official paperwork and financial hand-off from legend KR to us) and THEY go against both MY WISHES and (Stolp Family) THEIR OWN = to appease this "new" bold dumbfuck named Marshalek who NEVER uttered more than 2 words in 4 mos. SUDDENLY wants to HIJACK THE FUCKING COMPANY AND KICK ME OUT
Because I was sick of not having a contract WORKING 18+ Hours a day 4 mos. and averaging LESS THAN $100 a week to live on = ILLEGAL SLAVE OPERATION
ME and the other Producer/Partner

Again, on top of THAT, he has no radio or business acumen.

But Stolp wants to publicly shame me on the show I brought to him and act like I was almost guilty of firing him until the day was saved by the "REAL OWNER"
What a fuckin rat snake bitch BASTARD. Dirty pool STOLP and the misses. DIRTY. DIRTY. DIIRTY.
Shame shame on YOU BOTH!

For the record, Stolp KNOWS THIS!  - I told him I would NEVER fire him - I never did.

Quote from: MattyBrown on Yesterday at 10:51:57 AM

Open e-mail to David Rubini from MattyBrown, MITD subscriber.

Subject: Get it together man... its so simple!!

No one is going to pay to listen to Stein. No one.

You are milking the MITD name for all its worth and forcing unnatural situations on YoungStolp or anyone else you give the timeslot to.

Put MITD to rest unless you can get some kind of legacy talent...

Play Art Bell MITD reruns at Midnight... ya know, Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.

Give YoungStolp a reasonable time slot and let LTV thrive as your flagship program.

SO SIMPLE!!!!

-Matty Brown

TAKING ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS TO COURT

#FuckedUpShit

#SuckItStolpman's

With all that said - I still want Nate and Jeran to knock it completely out of the fucking park !  How could I not want my vision & creation to be EPIC and SUPER successful ?

#ThisISwrong

Fuck MV!

Is Katie the new Lasha?

So Rubini, I very much appreciate your candour in this post.

Sounds like too many chiefs, an Indian with his own Chief, and a plethora of extra Indians but no useful smoke signals.

Glorious drama nonetheless.

You know Heather needs a new producer?

Fucking hell that WOULD be the glory of all glories to behold.

Seriously, it sounds like you bought a business in a box, but then started taking the sides off it so it wasn’t a box then the sticky tape started to unstick and all you had was bits of cardboard that you then couldn’t work out how to put together so you started using gorilla glue and then everything stuck together and now it’s all fucked and you are going to have to cut your hair off cause it’s in your hair like a jizz misfire.

This will be great on the GC.