• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MarkT

I really like how Nathan stands his ground on topic of legality of drugs.

MarkT

OK, I developed sincere respect for the guest Jesse Lee Peterson, and for Nathan, for the way he carried this interview.
Class act and perhaps epic.

VC

I thought you owned DMDN. This IS BSC. :D

What are you doing now?

More trolling yet to come here?

Good luck with Stein! :)

MarkT

On the serious note.
Nathan, you have a very nice forehead and I would like to suggest that you use a Sharpie to write messages on it.
You can change them every segment to make it current and seductive.
Start with a Star of David, then move to the Swastika, then to FUCK DAVID RUBINI, and on and on. lol

Lilith

Nathan has only one phone number.

The show lacks humor without RUBINI!

#BringBackRUBINI

#MakeMidnightInTheDesertGreatAgain!

#LacksLegacyWithoutRUBINI

#StickersDisabledInDLiveChat

Lilith

I enjoyed the guest, but tonights show has been more than a bit too serious/emo for me.

Sorry Young Stolp.

Chatters asked for emos back LOL

Nathan turned them back on.

MarkT

#RUBINI'S LEGACY
BRAIN DIARRHEA

MarkT

There is always George Noory or Heather Wade for the emotionally weak.

VC

Nathan is avoiding and rejecting my call, because I asked to talk about the MITD news he gave about the Rubini firing. I said this was Lit BG news that many would want to hear about tonight!

I wanted to provide some BG Drama and a shout out, and he won't let me on the air. Retard. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 12:36:53 AM
Nathan is avoiding my call, because I asked to talk about the MITD news he gave about the Rubini firing. I said this was LIT BG news that many would want to hear about tonight!

I wanted to provide some BG Drama and a shout out, and he won't let me on the air. Retard. ::)

#BringRubiniBack!

MarkT

Nathan is avoiding my call, because I asked to talk about the MITD news he gave about the Rubini firing. I said this was Lit BG news that many would want to hear about tonight!

Maybe very coward like, or maybe a very wise decision on behalf of Nathan.
Why to talk about pile of a dog poop on the sidewalk.

Lilith

If TFR people are looking for a new network,  maybe The Great Rubini would consider trying to bring The Kev Baker Show to the DMDN.

Lilith

MITD is still better than Coast or KON, but without TheGreatRubini to add spice, it's not unique.

MarkT

Some sidewalks are nice and clean to walk on.
Some have piles of dogs' shit that makes them disgustingly unique.  Keep walking on your preferable paths.

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 14, 2020, 12:44:21 AM
Maybe very coward like, or maybe a very wise decision on behalf of Nathan.
Why to talk about pile of a dog poop on the sidewalk.

It's NOT COOL to LIE about whom owns the network. Nathan knows where his paycheck comes from. WTF? Don't say Jewbini Rubini is the owner IF he is not!

I want to know whom is behind this pile of sheeit IF what we have are faggot FE and idiot Moon liars, doxxers, and felons subversively preying on the mentally ill and autistic and gullible for their absurd beliefs and manipulations. WTF!!! This is worse than Scientology, because it's well beyond dumb and dumber...

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 12:55:17 AM
It's NOT COOL to LIE about whom owns the network. Nathan knows where his paycheck comes from. WTF? Don't say Jewbini Rubini is the owner IF he is not!

I want to know whom is behind this pile of sheeit IF what we have are faggot FE and idiot Moon liars, doxxers, and felons preying on the mentally ill and autistic and gullible for their absurd beliefs and manipulations. WTF!!! This is worse than Scientology, because it's beyond dumb and dumber...

They are ashamed thats why they won’t say who owns it.

Like the POS car I’m the school car park...

Lilith

I only care about who owns the network if I'm going to give them my subscription money.  Under the circumstances, I simply won't subscribe.

MITD will continue to be my go-to show for late night talk, for now, but it's lost it's spice without TheGreatRubini.

#LoveMyRecordButton

MarkT

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 12:55:17 AM

I want to know whom is behind this pile of sheeit IF what we have are faggot FE and idiot Moon liars, doxxers, and felons preying on the mentally ill and autistic and gullible for their absurd beliefs and manipulations. WTF!!! This is worse than Scientology, because it's beyond dumb and dumber...

Sir, the paycheck is not always coming from the Owner of the Enterprise.
Many times there are "corridors of confusion" purposely created not to lead to the Big Boss and His signature.
#Elementary My dear Watson, elementary.
#(fake quote of course).

AZZERAE

Quote from: Lilith on July 14, 2020, 01:03:27 AM
I only care about

I don't care about anything except you dying in a fire.

LiftTheVeil

Nathan is avoiding and rejecting my call, because I asked to talk about the MITD news he gave about the Rubini firing. I said this was Lit BG news that many would want to hear about tonight!

I wasn't avoiding any calls just taking them in order. Next time!

MarkT

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 01:08:53 AM
I don't care about anything except you dying in a fire.

Lol. Wow. You girl are very direct and insistent.
Quite harsh and dramatic wish.

Lilith

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 14, 2020, 01:14:21 AM

Richie tried to call in too.

We need our BellGab Hotline Back.

VC

I hung-up, because you made-up a new rule to not take the same caller from the day before. You told me or "us" that "off the air" on your dlive during commercials, so that was obviously directed at me. Right? I called into your LTV show on Saturday, two days ago, but that's not MITD. Confused.

So, we can't call into LTV on one day, and then call in to MITD the next day? That's not the same caller on the same show two days in a row.

New rules?

MarkT

Quote from: Lilith on July 14, 2020, 01:16:10 AM
Richie tried to call in too.

We need our BellGab Hotline Back.

Nathan,Sir, would you please provide BallGab Hotline and a bucket of a Super Duper butthurt ointment for your next show.
#Stop the ass bleeding,Nathan.

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 14, 2020, 01:15:07 AM
Lol. Wow. You girl are very direct and insistent.
Quite harsh and dramatic wish.

What s-he is doing is clearly and blatantly illegal, criminally, multiple times posted online here and at its forum and in s-he's podcasts filled with death threats and doxxing too. Disgusting! >:(

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 01:23:08 AM
I hung-up, because you made-up a new rule to not take the same caller from the day before. You told me or "us" that off the air on your dlive during commercials, so that was obviously directed at me. Right? I called into your LTV show on Sunday, but that's not MITD. Confused.

So, we can't call into LTV on one day, and then call in to MITD the next day? That's not the same caller on the same show two days in a row.

New rules?

#BringBackTheGreatRUBINI!

#FreeMITD!

MarkT

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 01:27:26 AM
What s-he is doing is clearly and blatantly illegal, criminally, multiple times posted online here and at its forum and in s-he's podcasts filled with death threats and doxxing too. Disgusting! >:(

OK, now I'm epistemically confused. Is that poster in question a She or He, or both?  s/he.
If both, than I will vomit.