• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

06, 2012, 12:11:11 PM »
Disclaimer: Posted messages represent the opinions of their respective authors ONLY.

BellGab's rules are few, and they're written in plain language.  Here they are:

1) Do not publish the personal information of others.

2) Do not post visual imagery that can't be safely viewed from a work cubicle.

3) BellGab.com does not allow the deletion of user accounts.

4) BellGab.com may deactivate any account for any reason.

5) Posts may only be edited/deleted during a 30 minute grace period.  When the 30 minute grace period expires, posts become the intellectual property of BellGab.com.

6) BellGab.com reserves the right to change these rules or selectively enforce them.

Looks like negotiations with Groyper have collapsed.  Stein, the guy with the tie does not make a "network"  He'll need help.  These three men can fill the some of the other slots.  Go get 'em!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 12, 2020, 09:59:26 PM
Looks like negotiations with Groyper have collapsed.  Stein, the guy with the tie does not make a "network"  He'll need help.  These three men can fill the some of the other slots.  Go get 'em!

i refuse to be Jewbini's shabbos goy.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 12, 2020, 10:03:47 PM
i refuse to be Jewbini's shabbos goy.

Probably for the best.  At the end of the day, what was the bottom line?   Rubini lost Brigs $5. 

#FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 12, 2020, 10:06:44 PM
Probably for the best.  At the end of the day, what was the bottom line?   Rubini lost Brigs $5. 

#FRIENDSHIP

AND Ramon's (aka Asuka Langley) subscription...

that's a lot coin. sheeit

LiftTheVeil

pate

Quote from: Lilith on July 12, 2020, 08:27:00 PM
I've cancelled my $5.00 subscription to MITD untill I know what's going on.

/reported

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 10:17:37 PM

#FRIENDSHIP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

#CIA

#Mossad

Fuck MV!

The Project!  Those are the big guns man.  All these poor young bastards have is Lil Bow Wow or whatever.   

Spookcat

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 12, 2020, 10:18:09 PM
I'll be live on DLive in a few minutes. http://dlive.tv/lifttheveil

Eh, what the hell, I'm not doing anything. I'll give it a listen.

I do like the intro music.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spookcat on July 12, 2020, 10:37:40 PM
Eh, what the hell, I'm not doing anything. I'll give it a listen.

I do like the intro music.

This is the exact demographic I am looking to reach. Lately, seems like this kind of thing hasn't been around here very much anymore.

SILLYSTAR CASTS "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE"
SILLYSTAR ROLLS SAVING THROUGH VS. IP LAWYERS--NATURAL 20!
SILLYSTAR PLAYS PRIMACY
SILLYSTAR PLAYS MENDELSOHN
SILLYSTAR PROMOTES D.C. BARNSTORMER TO LEAD THE AVENGERS.
SILLYSTAR ASCENDS.

Thanks y'all, been fun. Peace! I'll be back later with more cough syrup.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 12, 2020, 10:56:07 PM
I'll be back later with more cough syrup.

I'm being told that this is a rookie mistake, and that one should focus on either Doritos or Mountain Dew. I'll have my mitochondria updated to reflect this new paradigm immediately. I also can't make any more explict "company policy" jokes, without actually having a company. Some by-law requirement, or something. So, no more policies.

For me, anyway. I suppose the rest of you still have your NDA/NCA and your oaths and your promises and your National Security and your HIPAA. That's adorable.

Spookcat

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 12, 2020, 10:56:07 PM
This is the exact demographic I am looking to reach. Lately, seems like this kind of thing hasn't been around here very much anymore.

SILLYSTAR CASTS "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE"
SILLYSTAR ROLLS SAVING THROUGH VS. IP LAWYERS--NATURAL 20!
SILLYSTAR PLAYS PRIMACY
SILLYSTAR PLAYS MENDELSOHN
SILLYSTAR PROMOTES D.C. BARNSTORMER TO LEAD THE AVENGERS.
SILLYSTAR ASCENDS.

Thanks y'all, been fun. Peace! I'll be back later with more cough syrup.

Sorry, but I didn't understand the majority of that.

pate

VC

We were trolled, as I suspected and said so on LTV Saturday, that Nathan is not fired from DMDN. The not so surprising update is he will "now" just do LTV for 3-hrs at 6pm PST.

The manic jackass Stein will soon fail doing MITD, and I sure as hell won't waste a second on it. It's just a gaylord freak show for teens and twenty somethings and no hot pussy. I guess this is an attempt to beg Heather Wade to come back except Rubini is already vetoed by someone preventing that from happening. Even Jewbini is controlled by the PTB. ;)

So, what gives, we have to pay separate subscription money for each show? WTF?

Jojo

Doritos or Mtn. Dew pack on the pounds.  Occasional cough syrup doesn't.  Occasional.  I recommend celery, limited cheese sticks, limited low salt nuts, chopped up toast, tiny bits of meat/jerky, sugar free miniature hard candies, or nutritional yeast powder or powdered candy sucked off a stick.  Easier on the waist line.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spookcat on July 12, 2020, 11:40:21 PM
Sorry, but I didn't understand the majority of that.

Imagine how much fun it could be to have it explained. Then, double that. Then, imagine listening to the explanation for free after someone worked on it diligently for 23 years.

Not a great deal for the intellectual laborer then, eh? So, here's a part of the rundown. I was using a walkie-talkie app with my GF, and after 3 years or so of this, one of her sons said to her, "Jack's voice sounds sinister over the app." When I heard this, I laughed and laughed--because the reason why I sounded "sinister" to him was largely due to what kinds of things I would talk to his mother about, rather than my actual tone.

At least, that was my understanding. Knowing what I sound like were I to be actually "sinister" I decided to start shouting in ALL CAPS and referring to myself as SINISTAR simply because it amused me. Jackstar... Sinistar... one of these was a classic intellectual property in the 1980s, and the other one is me. Making "SILLYSTAR" the final form of "SINISTAR" was always part of my initial spark of imagination. Now, there's no guarantee that this was ever going to entertain anyone. However, it's entertaining me now. Further, as a Gemini, I am entitled to several more names than I am presently using, and as a long-time forum resident who has, in fact, donated actual cash to its operation, I believe I am entitled to some... forum flair. Also after 35 years of non-use, I wanna find out who owns the rights to that IP, and spamming in all caps seems like the most expedient method to find out. Perhaps they'll send me a T-shirt.

SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR FORUM FLAIR. RAWR. Et cetera. The joke here is that, while I did in fact claim that I wanted "forum flair" at one point... I seek nothing of the kind. I prefer this place and its large inability for post authors to differentiate themselves from other users with the web forum software. Mostly. Anyway, the other stuff that you "didn't understand" was a coded message that I doubt only two or three people on the planet could figure out at all, and they'd have to actually come to this site and read it. For the rest of you... eh, consider it like one of those "numbers stations" that have been around for years and years. Except I'm being creative and these days, that's some hard tack to come by. What's that going to do to the economy, if everyone started creating new stuff? Can you imagine all the sanitizing that would have to go on?

I do hope that clears it up for you. It's only been recently that I have been informed that I must eschew profanity, intentional obtuseness, and the consumption of my own essence. SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR ITS OWN BRUTAL ESSENCE. So, what can I say? I sacrificed SillyStar instead--it didn't really fit my brand, anyway. There is nothing at all silly about broadcasting coded messages over an open channel. This happens all the time. What usually doesn't happen all the time is that I wanna turn it into an ARG with my GF's (CLASSIFIED)(CLASSIFIED) as a prize. But that's really just something I'm developing on the side while I fill up the whitespace here. Believe me, if this were more boring than the (CLASSIFIED) thread or the (CLASSIFIED) forum feud or even the jokes about Liberace! this shit would not fly for a minute. However... this is BellGab, and the bar has been set obscenely low. Thanks, Troopers! Talk about a clean field. Yeesh.

Hi Nathan. Welcome to the party, Pal. I know, I know: wtf, right? Have a seat over there next to spookcat. You two can negotiate who gets to be Statler and who gets to be Waldorf. Obviously, with the clear power vacuum in force here, it is time to rebuild the forum cliques, one pair of snarky, mildly informed observers at a time. Or I guess you can listen to Heather Wade and/or George Snoory. Or whatever else it is that brings people to this particularly vile corner of the Internet. Surely, it's not just me. Although, at one point... it was. Wasn't that fun? Let's do that again! Let's do it right! Let's do it so people actually figure it out. Insistar? Is that a cool name? Maybe I should make a poll. We have those, right? Is a poll like forum flair? Yeah, close enough.

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 12, 2020, 10:04:24 AM
I PREFER TOOL

To what? Rush? Abba? Well, whatever, thanks for the coded message, Pard. Do you have any spare pairs of glasses? My yard is full of rabbits.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:06:37 AM
I recommend celery, limited cheese sticks, limited low salt nuts, chopped up toast, tiny bits of meat/jerky, sugar free miniature hard candies, or nutritional yeast powder or powdered candy sucked off a stick.  Easier on the waist line.

I recommend organic meat, avocados, protein shakes from oat milk, and as much quality (REDACTED) as you can possibly consume. And I'm not even all that sure about the 'quality' part--as I always make my own, I haven't ever concerned myself, so it may in fact be the case that any level of quality of (REDACTED) may well suffice. Then again... it might work differently for XX chromos.

Meanwhile, did you find any of our old PMs? I can't wait to look for another one to share! But, you first, no, I insistar.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 12, 2020, 08:34:06 AM
I started this way, Sugar.
Someone said "Fuck MV".  Jackrabbit replied, "I started this way, Sugar."  Does that mean Jackrabbit is MV??

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 13, 2020, 01:17:29 AM
I recommend organic meat, avocados, protein shakes from oat milk, and as much quality (REDACTED) as you can possibly consume. And I'm not even all that sure about the 'quality' part--as I always make my own, I haven't ever concerned myself, so it may in fact be the case that any level of quality of (REDACTED) may well suffice. Then again... it might work differently for XX chromos.

Meanwhile, did you find any of our old PMs? I can't wait to look for another one to share! But, you first, no, I insistar.
I used to really like your puns, but your personality has changed.  You've become grandiose or weird.

I was talking about finger food while keyboarding.

I don't save old PMs.  I can't imagine finding any, anywhere, ever.  The moderator is the only person I know who would have them, if that's even possible.  Any PMs I sent you are so old, years old, as to be rather lacking in meaning, except perhaps the ones about astrology.  Besides, I don't think you are really Jackstar.  I think you are MV now because you replied to "Fuck MV" with "I started this way".

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 13, 2020, 01:14:08 AM
Imagine how much fun it could be to have it explained. Then, double that. Then, imagine listening to the explanation for free after someone worked on it diligently for 23 years.

Not a great deal for the intellectual laborer then, eh? So, here's a part of the rundown. I was using a walkie-talkie app with my GF, and after 3 years or so of this, one of her sons said to her, "Jack's voice sounds sinister over the app." When I heard this, I laughed and laughed--because the reason why I sounded "sinister" to him was largely due to what kinds of things I would talk to his mother about, rather than my actual tone.

At least, that was my understanding. Knowing what I sound like were I to be actually "sinister" I decided to start shouting in ALL CAPS and referring to myself as SINISTAR simply because it amused me. Jackstar... Sinistar... one of these was a classic intellectual property in the 1980s, and the other one is me. Making "SILLYSTAR" the final form of "SINISTAR" was always part of my initial spark of imagination. Now, there's no guarantee that this was ever going to entertain anyone. However, it's entertaining me now. Further, as a Gemini, I am entitled to several more names than I am presently using, and as a long-time forum resident who has, in fact, donated actual cash to its operation, I believe I am entitled to some... forum flair. Also after 35 years of non-use, I wanna find out who owns the rights to that IP, and spamming in all caps seems like the most expedient method to find out. Perhaps they'll send me a T-shirt.

SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR FORUM FLAIR. RAWR. Et cetera. The joke here is that, while I did in fact claim that I wanted "forum flair" at one point... I seek nothing of the kind. I prefer this place and its large inability for post authors to differentiate themselves from other users with the web forum software. Mostly. Anyway, the other stuff that you "didn't understand" was a coded message that I doubt only two or three people on the planet could figure out at all, and they'd have to actually come to this site and read it. For the rest of you... eh, consider it like one of those "numbers stations" that have been around for years and years. Except I'm being creative and these days, that's some hard tack to come by. What's that going to do to the economy, if everyone started creating new stuff? Can you imagine all the sanitizing that would have to go on?

I do hope that clears it up for you. It's only been recently that I have been informed that I must eschew profanity, intentional obtuseness, and the consumption of my own essence. SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR ITS OWN BRUTAL ESSENCE. So, what can I say? I sacrificed SillyStar instead--it didn't really fit my brand, anyway. There is nothing at all silly about broadcasting coded messages over an open channel. This happens all the time. What usually doesn't happen all the time is that I wanna turn it into an ARG with my GF's (CLASSIFIED)(CLASSIFIED) as a prize. But that's really just something I'm developing on the side while I fill up the whitespace here. Believe me, if this were more boring than the (CLASSIFIED) thread or the (CLASSIFIED) forum feud or even the jokes about Liberace! this shit would not fly for a minute. However... this is BellGab, and the bar has been set obscenely low. Thanks, Troopers! Talk about a clean field. Yeesh.

Hi Nathan. Welcome to the party, Pal. I know, I know: wtf, right? Have a seat over there next to spookcat. You two can negotiate who gets to be Statler and who gets to be Waldorf. Obviously, with the clear power vacuum in force here, it is time to rebuild the forum cliques, one pair of snarky, mildly informed observers at a time. Or I guess you can listen to Heather Wade and/or George Snoory. Or whatever else it is that brings people to this particularly vile corner of the Internet. Surely, it's not just me. Although, at one point... it was. Wasn't that fun? Let's do that again! Let's do it right! Let's do it so people actually figure it out. Insistar? Is that a cool name? Maybe I should make a poll. We have those, right? Is a poll like forum flair? Yeah, close enough.

To what? Rush? Abba? Well, whatever, thanks for the coded message, Pard. Do you have any spare pairs of glasses? My yard is full of rabbits.
I did your natal chart and I do NOT recall you being a Gemini.  Prove it with some of my data in my own words.  Which the moderator might also have.

Jojo

She had sons, but you didn't marry her?  Children should not even know who their parents are dating until an engagement is pending.  What child wants to see lovers come and go.  It's emotional abuse.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:31:04 AM
She had sons, but you didn't marry her?  Children should not even know who their parents are dating until an engagement is pending.  What child wants to see lovers come and go.  It's emotional abuse.

Well. Actually I would love to hear your explanation how I got through life with my married parents who were completely psychotic and abusive. And how exactly does a government paper on file?. .A contract binding you financially make a person a better parent? Honestly what a complete load of bile!
And as far as I am concerned I don't see how a child who sees a man treating his mother with love and respect could even ever be a bad thing.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:23:26 AM
Besides, I don't think you are really Jackstar. 

Any PMs I sent you are so old, years old, as to be rather lacking in meaning

--SMF-4c39a1065c6eb3933c9f85c1cceeb8f2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
You have just been sent a personal message by Jojo on BellGab.com.
IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.
The message they sent you was:
You can still talk to me too bye.
Reply to this Personal Message here: http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=DEMONSTRATE.AUTHENTICITY

I think you are MV now because you replied to "Fuck MV" with "I started this way".

So, let me great this straight: you think I'm MV, and you think I'm the crazy one on drugs. Hrrrm. Let me think that one over in the few scant remaining moments before I literally die of laughter. Here comes the aneurysm!

SpaceMeowMaid

And I can attest, that yes, Jackrabbit is indeed the amazing, gorgeous, brilliant, beloved, Jackstar himself! This man is an angel with the mouth of a drunken sailor :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 01:31:04 AM
Children should not even know who their parents are dating until an engagement is pending.  What child wants to see lovers come and go.  It's emotional abuse.

Note that, you had me at "Children should not even know who their parents are." Note the period. Consider the savings in lifetime psychotherapy costs alone.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 13, 2020, 02:03:25 AM
This man is an angel with the mouth of a drunken sailor :)

I gave you your mouth back when I was done. I'm going to caution you again: don't misrepresent my character, Fishmaid.

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 12, 2020, 03:52:47 PM
LASTEST WORD IS THE FUNDING HAS BEEN SECURED AND A PRICE NEGOTIATED. CONTRACTS ARE YET TO BE WRITTEN BUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH A LAWYER HAS BEEN SCHEDULED.

TRUTH IS THE RUBINI THAT IS POSTING ON BELLGAB IS ANTI-PURCHASE AND NOT THE REAL PERSON WITH AN OWNERSHIP STAKE. I CANNOT SAY WHO THE REAL OWNER  IS BUT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WOULD ROCK THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW!

I've had this feeling for awhile now. I have a few guesses who the owner is- but it boils down to Noory being the prime candidate.

Noory- rakes in a butt load of cash. Can afford to pay Keith a few dollars to take the network off his hands. Now owns a few Bell shows (what better way to say FU to a dead guy who didn't kiss your ass.) Does not need the network to make $. Would know who best to troll Bellgab thinking it is revenge instead of fun for us.

MV- Not active enough lately, and I don't think he cares enough anymore.

Heather- I don't think Keith would sell to her. She would need the network to make $ more than she would want to use it to troll.

Bart Ell- Maybe? It would be funny if he knew that the people on Ellgab would not appreciate performance Art like BG and had to bring the "fight" here.

Groyper- Now THAT would be funny.