• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Doomed

Quote from: Aquarius on June 25, 2018, 08:45:39 PM
I think I recall it may have been Ian Punnett, which now seems very weird to me that he'd have him on for a show, but I'm sure he did. Yikes!
I remember this, and you're right. It was Ian.

LOL.  Thanks Dave. I wasn't expecting that. 

Guest is correct that there is a huge problem with separation of powers but it doesn't end there.  We need to get back to the fundamentals in the country.

I think we should take Woodrow Wilson's name off all buildings, schools, and streets.  :P

Spookcat

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
I think we should take Woodrow Wilson's name off all buildings, schools, and streets.  :P

I'm still upset at the ALA for taking Laura Ingalls Wilders name off some of their awards.

Quote from: spookcat on June 25, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
I'm still upset at the ALA for taking Laura Ingalls Wilders name off some of their awards.

Oh, I know it is infuriating to me.  It's gotten to the point where I want to punch anyone who spouts this pc bs.

WOTR

Quote from: Ghost on June 25, 2018, 10:18:25 PM
Brig was listening to a replay of Vera... he was saying HW would return MAY 28.  Who knows when she will return.... maybe, never.
Is she waiting for her Bart Ellâ,,¢ dump button to arrive in the mail?

Spookcat

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
Is she waiting for her Bart Ellâ,,¢ dump button to arrive in the mail?

Probably just creating more drama to get her desperate need for attention. Usually called Emotional Vampires.

Jojo

Quote from: Doomed on June 25, 2018, 11:47:57 PM
Book 37: How to build a homemade probe.
Nice little weather storm last night, huh.
Fourteen

Sean92008

Spookcat

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 25, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
Agreed.

Mark Twain is next.

It's time for a bloody revolution, me thinks.

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 11:59:35 PM
Oh, I know it is infuriating to me.  It's gotten to the point where I want to punch anyone who spouts this pc bs.
Wouldn't it be radical if the award actually went to a Native American compendium of oral history?
Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Dude. You own weapons now. Don’t bust a knuckle.

yoursongs

Quote from: WinWinS on June 25, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
so then it's a re-re-relaunch. Anymore of those it's gonna sound like a car starting mid Minnesota winter

Must be the fuel lines are frozen.

Bluejay

Quote from: yoursongs on June 26, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
Must be the fuel lines are frozen.
Or maybe some jumper cables are needed.

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 12:12:56 AM
Wouldn't it be radical if the award actually went to a Native American compendium of oral history?
Fourteen

I know you are trying to be funny but I'm mad about the issue. I have some Cherokee blood too so I have a lot of sympathy for Indians. Create a new award for that.  No reason to take it away from Wilder.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 26, 2018, 12:16:24 AM
Dude. You own weapons now. Don’t bust a knuckle.

I was holding my tongue. lol. 

Sean92008

Miss Winnie, Mr. Winnie, Bart Ell, kids of ballgag BellGab, et. al...

Have a great night vote pro-Trumpsters if you want to drain the swamp of those nasty bureaucrats.

Belles

What this guy is saying is very interesting. What's sad is that not enough people pay attention to these stories.

Exile

Tonight's guest has very interesting. Confirming what a lot of us have know for sometime but the message needs to be hammered out more and more.

Belles

The majority of people don't want to know.  It requires critical thinking.  It's not a as entertaining as a reality show.

These Heather fans calling up Dave make nasty, ratty Bellgabbers look classy.