• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 26, 2018, 12:13:50 AM
First call into the new regime. A little rough, but I surprised Linda with the Fresno Nightcrawler question, but I feel I got the expected kinda wish washy runaround The Rake, which freaked me out the first time I heard about on YT.

Hahaha, it was good to hear you on the air again Juan  ;D

Juan Cena

First call into the Dave regime. Surprised Linda hadn’t heard about the Fresno Nightcrawler (though Dave had), and asked about The Rake, and got a wish-washy response as to whether it was “real” or just creepypasta.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 26, 2018, 12:07:59 AM
It got dumped right after "...bigger than my son's German Shepherd"

Ha  ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
Juan from Atlanta. Time for Rods

I’m pretty sure Dave’s not ready for the Nessie/Rods theory.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 26, 2018, 12:18:59 AM
I’m pretty sure Dave’s not ready for the Nessie/Rods theory.

Do Rods have DNA?

chefist

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 26, 2018, 12:17:37 AM
First call into the Dave regime. Surprised Linda hadn’t heard about the Fresno Nightcrawler (though Dave had), and asked about The Rake, and got a wish-washy response as to whether it was “real” or just creepypasta.

Dave didn't know who Terrance McKenna was...fyi

littlechris

Quote from: Chismes on May 26, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
Cool. I can multi-task.

Off topic I know, but I love your name btw.

painter17

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 26, 2018, 12:13:50 AM
First call into the new regime. A little rough, but I surprised Linda with the Fresno Nightcrawler question, but I feel I got the expected kinda wish washy runaround The Rake, which freaked me out the first time I heard about on YT.

The Fresno Nightcrawler is a great one.... so creepy  I love that one... Did you see the Night crawlers video  in Yosemite I think?   The guy who filmed the fresno crawlers seems very believable and not likely a hoaxer.... When Fact of Faked went there to try to debunk it they couldn't replicate the beings after multiple attempts

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
Do Rods have DNA?

Could Rods be sentient particles of water that swarm together?

K_Dubb

Somebody remembers being freaked out by Dr. Seuss

DANIEL!

#monica you didn't post it in a long time
#I hope your anal canal is not giving you extra challenge

littlechris

Quote from: painter17 on May 26, 2018, 12:22:21 AM
... The guy who filmed the fresno crawlers seems very believable and not likely a hoaxer.... When Fact of Faked went there to try to debunk it they couldn't replicate the beings after multiple attempts

Never heard of it but would love to check out the video. Do you have a link?

Juan Cena

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Juan Cena

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 12:25:46 AM
#monica you didn't post it in a long time
#I hope your anal canal is not giving you extra challenge

You’re really Bill Clinton, aren’t you?

kidshare

Quote from: painter17 on May 26, 2018, 12:22:21 AM

The Fresno Nightcrawler is a great one.... so creepy  I love that one... Did you see the Night crawlers video  in Yosemite I think?   The guy who filmed the fresno crawlers seems very believable and not likely a hoaxer.... When Fact of Faked went there to try to debunk it they couldn't replicate the beings after multiple attempts

I have watched the Fresno video many times and have yet to come up with an explanation. I think it's the real deal. CGI or other puppeteering would be obvious.

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 26, 2018, 12:27:36 AM
You’re really Bill Clinton, aren’t you?

I'm betting he's really Hillary.

DANIEL!

#any news on monica
#she was complaining that her anal canal was malfunctioning

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 12:29:23 AM
#any news on monica
#she was complaining that her anal canal was malfunctioning

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel... ::)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0f0TMfQNRk8

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on May 26, 2018, 12:24:37 AM
Could Rods be sentient particles of water that swarm together?
There was some Oriental dude scientist, maybe, who had this theory about water. And some companies selling special machines for water, I recall. Of course now the selling of special water it seems quaint.

DANIEL!

#is this monica on the diet anal canal treatment thread

chefist

Once again, a fast show...means it's a good show...thanks to Good Dave and Ms Winnie...

SaucyRossy

Are the guests on a cell phone or Skype? Anyone know?

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 26, 2018, 12:14:52 AM
Good call, Juan!

Thanks. I felt things got garbled a little there in talking about The Rake, which I honestly haven’t been100% as to whether it a “real” cryptid or just creepypasta or SCD.

kidshare

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 26, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
Are the guests on a cell phone or Skype? Anyone know?

I think burpfoot was on Skype. Most seem to be on Art's least favorite form of communication equipment.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

Sorry, names blend together, having talked to thousands of guests over 12 years on 3 different shows, plus guests talking about researchers, historians, etc I am not always easily reminded of a name off the cuff. 

DS

painter17

Quote from: kidshare on May 26, 2018, 12:28:07 AM
I have watched the Fresno video many times and have yet to come up with an explanation. I think it's the real deal. CGI or other puppeteering would be obvious.

I think the Nightcrawler vid in yosemite is likely CGI, But I agree the Fresno video is really good

Dr. MD MD

Who would take a handshake when they know they could get a hug?! Or does she only hug the attractive people? ::)