• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TigerLily on May 22, 2018, 11:09:42 PM
I feel ya, Dave. I get migraines too

Me too. I never found that pot did much for them, I just pretty much have to sleep them off if possible.

Dry fasting is great for cancer, no food or water and your body starts eating tumors. A Japanese scientist recently won a nobel for discovering how Autophagy works.

I did a 30 day juice fast, it was baby level shit. So easy. 3 day dry fast was brutal.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
i want my kids to do it.

This show went to a very low place...LOL...oh well, such is late night talk

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 22, 2018, 11:11:26 PM
Me too. I never found that pot did much for them, I just pretty much have to sleep them off if possible.

Same here

chefist

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 22, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
Dry fasting is great for cancer, no food or water and your body starts eating tumors. A Japanese scientist recently won a nobel for discovering how Autophagy works.

I did a 30 day juice fast, it was baby level shit. So easy. 3 day dry fast was brutal.

60% of cancers feed on fructose...interesting...

Spookcat

Quote from: WinWinS on May 22, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
well the meds I was taking for my crohns disease (humira) cost price without using insurance is $4000.00 per month (2 injections)

That's ridiculous. Last week I picked up a refill for my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety, as well as a doctors appointment which ended in voltaren gel, and four more types of muscle relaxants and pain killers for a really bad muscle knot. All together on the national insurance was less than $50.

Asuka Langley

I used to have chronic headaches and occasional migraines. Then i stopped drinking soda and i cant even remember when i had a headache last now i drink water or tea.

Brownie is the best delivery method.

Spookcat

Quote from: TigerLily on May 22, 2018, 11:12:35 PM
Same here

The hospital would always start me off with Benadryl. Whether it worked or just knocked me out to sleep it off, I don't know.

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2018, 11:12:06 PM
This show went to a very low place...LOL...oh well, such is late night talk

LOL, i have a gallows humor. ive probably seen hundreds of people die. most of them were traumatic injuries--GSW's & blast injuries.

chefist

My sis has MS...she swears by pot...that's good enough for me.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 22, 2018, 11:14:04 PM
Brownie is the best delivery method.

inject the marijuanas straight into your veins!

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 22, 2018, 11:15:56 PM
LOL, i have a gallows humor. ive probably seen hundreds of people die. most of them were traumatic injuries--GSW's & blast injuries .

Death sucks.

Xyrsys

Dave Schrader makes George Noory sound like a broadcasting legend.

flakkus

This lady knows her stuff

TigerLily

Quote from: spookcat on May 22, 2018, 11:15:21 PM
The hospital would always start me off with Benadryl. Whether it worked or just knocked me out to sleep it off, I don't know.

Yes. I've tried different things. Sleeping it off seems the best but doesn't always work

K_Dubb

I hope they do more research into this kind of stuff.  We've had thousands of years to adapt to scarcity but only a few generations to abundance.

chefist

Quote from: Xyrsys on May 22, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

Hi Tom..post often

PrairieGhost

LOL, i have a gallows humor. ive probably seen hundreds of people die. most of them were traumatic injuries--GSW's & blast injuries.

Richard Groyper..... Serial Killer.

LOL, i have a gallows humor. ive probably seen hundreds of people die. most of them were traumatic injuries--GSW's & blast injuries .

>mfw the grim reaper shitposts on bellgab

Bluejay

aldousburbank

Yeah, it's a plant. It can be good for you if used properly. Grow it if you want or get some from someone who does. Story over. I've moved on.

WinWinS

PrairieGhost

Doomed

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 22, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
Is this Bart Ell's favorite edible?

Yeh. That looks like one of his.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 22, 2018, 11:20:56 PM
Richard Groyper..... Serial Killer.

back in 2005, Iraq, was the god damn wild west...

SnapT

Can't going without water for three days KILL you?

I've done a 7 day water fast and multiple 11 day juice fasts, but never even considered doing a DRY fast.

Lilith

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 22, 2018, 11:22:51 PM
Yeah, it's a plant. It can be good for you if used properly. Grow it if you want or get some from someone who does. Story over. I've moved on.

Praise MV!