• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Quote from: bateman on December 12, 2015, 12:43:29 AM
Keith, pull the plug.

Quote from: Catops on December 12, 2015, 12:45:32 AM
That seems harsh. I don't know what the alternatives are, but that seems harsh.

lol sick burn.

maren

Living to 150 is "probably" more common than it is now?????

zeebo

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 12, 2015, 12:45:06 AM

Popple showing fangs?  Very weird here tonite.  I feel like the Earth just got tilted a few degrees off-axis.

kingotnw

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on December 12, 2015, 12:46:24 AM
I would bet a large chunk of change he wont be. The email to cancel subs from keith was the nail in the coffin. It's over.

This. He's done with DMN.

Pumamama

So, except for the US Constitution no longer being in effect, which he couldn't explain, everything is exactly the same in 2148 or 2152.

NOOOOOO FUTURE for you!!!! The worlds first time traveler Johnny Rotten, declared there would be no future in 1976....

https://youtu.be/RKpMqey0RcE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: kingotnw on December 12, 2015, 12:48:03 AM

He wouldn't have called in and saved the show if he didn't give a fuck.

trostol

lol i am still gettign that Garr vibe here lol

Zetaspeak

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 12, 2015, 12:43:36 AM
Nice one

:D Thanks

I think Art noticed Heather was in  trouble when the guest dropped off the line, and wanted to help out. When the guest returned he decided to stay and  help out for a segment or two. Which was nice of him. But wish he would at least say goodbye. Maybe he will return before the end of the show

we are all still listening for the hopes of open lines, right?

Donald Noory

where did they dig up this dumbass redneck, the local Walmart?

popple

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 12:47:52 AM
Popple showing fangs?  Very weird here tonite.  I feel like the Earth just got tilted a few degrees off-axis.

I'VE BEEN WEAPONIZED!!!!

FLLFlash

Quote from: zeebo on December 11, 2015, 11:54:42 PM
What an F'ed up world.  Unfortunately Art's show is/was one of the little bright lights that help us get through it.  And now even that's been dimmed again.

Buck up, squirrel!

So much lipsmacking.

LUBE YOUR LIE FACTORY TIMEHICK.

superfan

This guest is a bad actor.But the real question he should answer is "will Art Bell return soon?"

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 12:44:10 AM
Nah he's off the hook this time.  There was a 'Fake Jaz' as well.  And Michelle.  Michelle.
True on all 3 .  ;)

kingotnw

"Um, uh, um..."

I hate this guy. He stole Art's last appearance tonight. Plus he's a horrible liar. No wonder Art doesn't want to do this anymore. Listen to this guy..,

ShayP

zeebo

Quote from: kingotnw on December 12, 2015, 12:48:03 AM

That's my gut feeling as well.  And even if he isn't ... I think his audience is done.

(But Heather and others may build a new one in time.)

Ciardelo

Quote from: kingotnw on December 12, 2015, 12:46:55 AM
He did in fact sound irritated when she said she was bringing the shit guest back instead of taking calls from his listeners. Go back and listen to it later.
OK, I'll give it a listen. I think my definition of "pissed" might not be what you people think it is.