• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Q-Pi

Quote from: KMKMKM on December 12, 2015, 12:13:06 AM
Why is Heather keeping this fake time traveler on the line if this is possibly(doubtfully?) the last few minutes of Art's career?

Because apparently we're in a parallel LSD time traveling hubrid universe. The Tabby star f*ed it all up and we should probably blame HAARP.

akwilly

Quote from: nbirnes on December 12, 2015, 12:18:35 AM
Hey, at least there are over a thousand people on BellGab right now.
Thanks to Falkie

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 12, 2015, 12:17:13 AM
It really does seem like it stems from some fight they had today. If everyone would have just slept on it like adults they probably wouldn't have lost several thousand dollars a month today.

Hopefully if we are lucky art will end up hosting a few days a week and switching off and on with heather.

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 12, 2015, 12:18:53 AM
maybe he showed the wife a copy of today's cancels and the fact he may have to write a check to settle tabs and she backtracked.

That's what I think too. Emotions don't mean shit once the bottom line hits.

I guess talking to timehick is easier than dancing around the dubious circumstances surrounding his departure.

Weirdoradio

First one to Wormhole Heather and ask her to ask Art what Asia's take on him being on the air tonight is gets five bucks.

And by five bucks I mean no bucks.

I am a pretty transparent troll.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 12, 2015, 12:18:04 AM
And Art takes over the show.  ;D

He's not leaving. He's going to talk it out with his wife this weekend and be back on Monday.

Glorious.

Claudius

Quote from: rondo on December 12, 2015, 12:18:34 AM
Listening to this Brendon Tarpley interview live right now, and this guy is umming and uhhhing and stammering way too much and makes it way too obvious he is full of sh*t and making stuff up.  And he seems to be making it up as he goes.  Painful to listen to.  Turning the stream off and cancelling my subscription, since Art is no longer hosting. I would have stuck around for Art, if Art had stuck around.

Coming from someone who actually stammers, I'm always suspicious of those who umm and uhh a lot. I have to do it, you don't. But then again I can make stuff up and I'm rarely called out for it. 

Dateline

I wrote this, I wrote this, I wrote this.  ..I am a mouse psychic.  Art will be back after he swings back from his extreme.  I'm ready to be interviewed.

Oculary

This guy is a really bad guest. Pull the plug on him Heather and let's go to open lines!

Dixon Bawls

doctor weird

Art should just do a podcast, a really long podcast. with heather as a guest host. that way he can control when he is working

Robert

Quote from: Coz on December 12, 2015, 12:11:11 AMAs near as I can tell... he's not really active now. I listen a lot to 80 and 160 meters... never hear his station.
Was that true before MITD?

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 12, 2015, 12:18:53 AM
maybe he showed the wife a copy of today's cancels and the fact he may have to write a check to settle tabs and she backtracked.

I'm not unsubscribing til this has more time to sink in on all parties involved. Take a wait and see approach.

ShayP

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 12, 2015, 12:16:12 AM
Kinda like the end of that Christian Slater flick Pump Up The Volume.
I think there are implications vis-a-vis the FCC since the show is terrestrially broadcast.

ya know...I saw that movie when it came out and never revisited it.  i can't remember.

the_peeve

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 12, 2015, 12:16:39 AM
Oh, he's been there, done that, bought the implants, brought them back and got a refund!   ;D

and then called them "tata wasters"

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 12, 2015, 12:17:25 AM
It's OK Zeebo...   BTW, put some clothes on, you're pulling a Barfly. ;)    ;D

I need to walk around free for awhile, till I get my thoughts together.  Luckily my fur is in full-coverage winter-coat mode.

Pumamama

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 12, 2015, 12:20:00 AM
I guess talking to timehick is easier than dancing around the dubious circumstances surrounding his departure.

+++

Sad thing is, we're probably paying this guy's salary. >:(

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 12, 2015, 12:17:56 AM
Christ, he's already "back in the saddle", so who's he kidding!?
Maybe wifey will reconcider?

What about affiliates dropping the show after his announcement and those that cancelled their Time Traveler subs in reaction? I doubt they're coming back, even with a confusing night where he calls in despite saying just hours earlier that he couldn't go on the air anymore out of fear for his family. It's surreal.

ShayP

Quote from: QuantumMystics on December 12, 2015, 12:21:11 AM
I'm not unsubscribing til this has more time to sink in on all parties involved. Take a wait and see approach.

Me too.

Zetaspeak

Why are we burying the lead and talking to this guest when Art is right there.

I think it safe to say that at least 99% of the listeners would rather hear Heather interview Art  rather than Tarpley.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 12, 2015, 12:17:45 AM
Just like Neal Boortz does. ;)

While masturbating and reading Atlas Shrugged at the same time.

akwilly

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 12, 2015, 12:22:01 AM
top right material

Pumamama

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 12, 2015, 12:22:01 AM
Please don't bring Antonin Scalia into this.