• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

MikeJ

Quote from: Morrigu on December 11, 2015, 11:12:31 PM
I'm not canceling right now.  We'll see how it goes.  May Heather fill those big shoes well.
I look at it this way - she was his chosen person to fill his airspace, not someone Premiere selected and forced him to say he "handpicked"

I agree   Only paying 5 bucks a month so I will give her a shot.

Jocko Johnson

Redacted sounds great!
Can she ask this dude how this whole Art stalker dude turns out?

FLLFlash

Quote from: ShayP on December 11, 2015, 11:09:09 PM
I was just about to start a thread but I didn't know if it was appropriate or if I needed MV's permission.  :-\

This is not the first time I've had the honor, but it is certainly the saddest.

norland2424

Hmm not bad so far, just will get some getting used too.

Designx

I hope Heather makes it her own show but keep the caliber of Art's guests. Her own music, format, and interests.

aldousburbank

I spoke with Heather just before airtime. She is not happy about how this is... and so is doing an excellent job sounding relaxed and good to go. Exactly six months ago today she and I were in Art's studio, he showing us all the doings and what nots of the captain's chair. Who the hell knew?

jjsmooth

And already this guy's story is busted... Archeonet... fumble fumble... yeah digitial... umm ahh ummm...

trostol

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 11, 2015, 11:16:29 PM
I spoke with Heather just before airtime. She is not happy about how this is... and so is doing an excellent job sounding relaxed and good to go. Exactly six months ago today she and I were in Art's studio, he showing us all the doings and what nots of the captain's chair. Who the hell knew?

lol wow i thought that said showing us all the dongs lol

3 hours of this guy

maybe redacted would be better off taking calls about Art leaving for better ratings

FLLFlash

Quote from: Mr.Squirrel on December 11, 2015, 11:10:50 PM
I'm going to go check if there's anything interesting on my Dad's old CB. This is going to suck Donkey Cock.

How about you put in your earbuds and walk down the railroad tracks.

SnapT

If this guy is from the future AND an Art Bell fan, shouldn't he have known that this is the day Art Bell quit MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT?

And shouldn't he know whether or not Heather is successful as the new host?

ShayP

You were fortunate to be there and see the beginning of the process.  And yeah....who would've known?  :-\

SciFiAuthor

Funny enough, I'm like having gabcast flashbacks hearing her again.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 11, 2015, 11:15:24 PM
Redacted sounds great!
Jocko!  Long time man.  Hope all is well.

aldousburbank

Quote from: SnapT on December 11, 2015, 11:18:17 PM
If this guy is from the future AND an Art Bell fan, shouldn't he have known that this is the day Art Bell quit MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT?

And shouldn't he know whether or not Heather is successful as the new host?
Well of course, that is why he's on today. Duh

TigerLily

I'm confused (not unusual). Two threads tonight?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 11, 2015, 11:15:24 PM
Redacted sounds great!

You think he would not have scheduled this interview as he must have known Art was not going to be on..... Being from the future and all.