• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

TigerLily

Quote from: Zenman on December 12, 2015, 01:44:12 AM
This has been a long day.
*sigh* Been outta town for a week. Looking forward to Open Lines then wham! The merde hit the fan  :(

Zetaspeak

Build a fence! Talk radio solution for everything  ;D

zeebo

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 01:48:30 AM
Cried? Give me a freakin break. She needs to dial down the brown-nosing.

That was genuine emotion.

Zzzzillion

Agree the callers are either staged or coincidentally soft, but as for her composure under the circumstances, I think she's doing fine. Not stellar, but adequate I guess. And the decision not to take callers while Art was on, especially when he suggested it, was just dumb.

Rix Gins

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 12, 2015, 01:44:05 AM
Has anyone noticed we're on the 42nd page of this thread?   :)

How ironic.

Yeah, lots of people looking in too.  Almost 400 guests.

Claudius

If you cry over Art Bell's 65th departure from radio you need to reevaluate your priorities.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 12, 2015, 01:49:21 AM
That was genuine emotion.

i believe it..not sure i ever got that attached to a "celeb" lol

heater

Quote from: twiki on December 12, 2015, 01:44:43 AM
These calls seem staged.

my call was not staged.  I had never called Art's show before, if I didn't tonight I never will get the chance.  suggest everyone say thanks while he is listening.

Donald Noory

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 12, 2015, 01:49:24 AM
Ha ha ha - You should hear Hoaxy's show - lol

As staged as his cardboard license plate which landed him in jail.

paladin1991

Thanks for stopping by Dave.

trostol

Quote from: themudking on December 12, 2015, 01:50:47 AM
my call was not staged.  I had never called Art's show before, if I didn't tonight I never will get the chance.  suggest everyone say thanks while he is listening.

hey..you dont look like you sound!!! lol

zmbabwe

Quote from: Claudius on December 12, 2015, 01:50:04 AM
If you cry over Art Bell's 65th departure from radio you need to reevaluate your priorities.

Crying because your employer is quitting seems reasonable.  She has to make money somehow.

"It was pretty cool wasn't it?"

NO IT WAS NOT.

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on December 12, 2015, 01:48:54 AM
*sigh* Been outta town for a week. Looking forward to Open Lines then wham! The merde hit the fan  :(

Yep. You must still be a bit dazed. I know I am. Will definitely take a while for the world to reorder itself properly.

popple

Quote from: ShayP on December 12, 2015, 01:48:24 AM
Is Heather in the desert?  Just want to know what the show will be called.

& How does she have access to the wormhole? Is she bunking with the Bells?

Claudius

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 12, 2015, 01:51:37 AM
Crying because your employer is quitting seems reasonable.  She has to make money somehow.
You don't cry, you update your resume and start applying.

Donald Noory

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 12, 2015, 01:51:02 AM
Thanks for stopping by Dave.

Fuck you asshat you're a davebot getting the Jorch reach-around right now, before he cums in your mouth.

ArJuna

No one can ever take away the enormous success that Art has had in radio. He created a genre and basically a new craft. He was the consummate master at that craft.  No one will ever be another Art Bell.  I don't care how Art went out or whether or not the predator incidents are real. I pray for his safety and happiness. Art will forever have the hearts of his millions of loyal listeners like me. Thank you Art for many years of pure enjoyment, intrigue, awareness, and yes even the ridiculous stuff too. I will never forget you.

henge0stone

"hi bellgab, dont get to attached dark matter radio network will be gone by next week. Art is not going to keep this shit running for a audience of gullible bellgabbers."
-4chan

They don't realize Keith owns DMRN and not Art. Art certainly was the star though.

Claudius

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 12, 2015, 01:52:41 AM
Fuck you asshat you're a davebot getting the Jorch reach-around right now, before he cums in your mouth.
Oh gosh, I'm gonna eschulate!

trostol

Quote from: ArJuna on December 12, 2015, 01:52:59 AM
No one can ever take away the enormous success that Art has had in radio. He created a genre and basically a new craft. He was the consummate master at that craft.  No one will ever be another Art Bell.  I don't care how Art went out or whether or not the predator incidents are real. I pray for his safety and happiness. Art will forever have the hearts of his millions of loyal listeners like me. Thank you Art for many years of pure enjoyment, intrigue, awareness, and yes even the ridiculous stuff too. I will never forget you.

what about Long John Nebel?

ShayP

Tonight was supposed to be open lines so why are we worried about when this guest was booked?   Oh...because this was planned.  ::)

Claudius

Quote from: henge0stone on December 12, 2015, 01:53:24 AM
"hi bellgab, dont get to attached dark matter radio network will be gone by next week. Art is not going to keep this shit running for a audience of gullible bellgabbers."
-4chan

They don't realize Keith owns DMRN and not Art. Art certainly was the star though.
That post is totally correct though, besides the confusion with Keith and Art.

superfan

Hey Claudius you sad clown,you seem to not be a fan of art.So hes left a few times.So what.Art is a living legend.You Claudius are not.To say the least.FOLLOW THE MONEY Claudius.

popple

Quote from: trostol on December 12, 2015, 01:54:17 AM
what about Long John Nebel?

I started reading some of his book back in the summer  :)