• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151204 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 04, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: zeebo on December 05, 2015, 12:37:05 AM
Oh now this kind of reasonable tone is just ... hmmmph ... watch yourself sir.

Yeah I liked his answer.  He has hope.   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 05, 2015, 12:35:03 AM
No, the U.S. was once part of Russia - Alaska anyway. ;)
Stuck in awful traffic today and listening to old radio, got some looks singing "North To Alaska" and some other Johnny Horton songs. Better than road rage.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on December 05, 2015, 12:36:48 AM
had that happen with i think..The Cult opening for Motley Crue

I can believe that for sure.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 05, 2015, 12:33:57 AM
No sweat.  As far as I'm concerned, as long as you're not in my face pushing your religion on me, or alternatively pointing an AK-47 at me and blowing me or my loved ones to smithereens, I don't care what your religious beliefs are.

I'm definitely not the pushy type. I can understand your anger about that.  I don't want anybody trying to stuff their shit down my throat either. I get it. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 05, 2015, 12:35:52 AM
Yup, anyone on the continent is an American in one sense.

That and the South Americans too. Not sure how we got saddled with the "American" thing, it was originally what state you were from sort of like the EU.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2015, 12:38:19 AM
That and the South Americans too. Not sure how we got saddled with the "American" thing, it was originally what state you were from sort of like the EU.

I think it's because you have more weapons.   ;)

Quote from: QuantumMystics on December 05, 2015, 12:33:11 AM
Actually most cannot publish this despite having books ready to go cause publishers are bullied into not publishing, it's really disgusting, when they do publish something the media goes after those people, the Dawkins Sam Harris's of the world. I have no problem with the idea of god but I don't think any religion knows anything about it, and the worst offender and insult sensitivity problems revolve around Islam and their worship of a killer/gang thug Mohammad. Couple this with the fact that most people get a whitewashed story about Mohammad and we have the current world situation of tolerance of a Manson like founded cult.
Kind of like the Thugee.
WARNING: Put sunglasses on before viewing this site !
http://beyondheroes2.tripod.com/kali.htm

Weirdoradio

FINALLY

Art is gonna troll and eat some nuts or whatever and troll you guys hard.

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2015, 12:38:19 AM

We used to be "These United States" .. now it's "The United States".  Federalism, yep, snuck up on us.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 05, 2015, 12:39:20 AM
I think it's because you have more weapons.   ;)

Don't think we've forgiven you for burning the White House down. We just forgot it happened.

Quote from: Mild Bill on December 05, 2015, 12:36:15 AM
From the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 10, verse 34, Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

What say you?

He was speaking metaphorically.  He actually never picked up a sword.  He did want to shake things up, no doubt there, but not in the way one might think.

zeebo

Art, watch out, you're getting perilously close to one of Noorie's famous April Fool stunts.   ??? ::)

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 05, 2015, 12:39:22 AM
Kind of like the Thugee.
WARNING: Put sunglasses on before viewing this site !
http://beyondheroes2.tripod.com/kali.htm
Wasn't 'hash' from the assassins? Thugee stuff.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2015, 12:40:35 AM
Don't think we've forgiven you for burning the White House down. We just forgot it happened.

Don't think we won't burn it down again if we need to.  Me and the boys are ready to go at any time.   ;D

trostol

lol someone should wormhole and ask what brand of chips lol

zeebo

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 05, 2015, 12:40:29 AM
Everyone knows the Queens of BellGab are LoneVoice & Unscreened Caller.

Treading Water and you, my dear, are also royalty.

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 05, 2015, 12:40:29 AM
Everyone knows the Queens of BellGab are LoneVoice & Unscreened Caller.

Lol absolutely Red! Good to hear from you!