• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151203 - Sally Vander Veer - Marijuana - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by zmbabwe, December 03, 2015, 11:04:27 PM

albrecht

Only gateway because illegal, and surprised she accepted the term.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 04, 2015, 01:38:18 AM
You're a fucking moron.  Simple as that.

No amount of smoking weed will make you an intelligent and interesting person.

Then enjoy the ignore lounge, where there is hallucinogenic weed waiting for you.

TigerLily

Closest I came to hallucinogenic pot was the first time I ate brownies. Fell asleep ( of course ) for a few minutes. When I woke up there was an awesomely amazing Star Trek on tv and the Christmas tree lights were twinkling like never before.   Not even 1/1000 of my one and only LSD trip but I was a little altered state

My first time with it, I watched Wizard of Oz.  It felt like Christmas morning when you're five years old.  I didn't know it was possible to be that happy when you grew up.  First time was one of the top experiences of my life.  Never quite gotten there again, but... damn.

nbirnes

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 04, 2015, 01:36:51 AM
Sorry... I wasn't very clear.
If you are out in the woods, a book is the best thing to have with you as a handy reference - as long as you have studied it before hand.
Grow your own from spores is always a recommended option.
I eat morels, & puffballs all the time when I come across them in the woods. What I can't eat, I dehydrate. I always carry a couple of ziplock freezer bags and gaming pins with me when I'm in the woods. You never know what you'll run across.
Ginseng berry's are awesome too, but you have to get them before the deer do. The deer trails almost always run next to ginseng patches. They really like them.

Edit: the smart girl response was relating to trusting Google pics. where you life is concerned, don't trust Google.

I hear you. I was researching inkberry, since it's growing in an obvious place in our yard. Turns out the poisonous berries, when dried, are used by some folks (one a day swallowed but not chewed) as an arthritis cure. Like bee-stings, maybe. Still it's very interesting and a tincture might be useful.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Schlyder7 on December 04, 2015, 01:40:49 AM
Then enjoy the ignore lounge, where there is hallucinogenic weed waiting for you.

Well, there you go.  Run and hide.

"Marijuana and hashish, two substances derived from the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa), are also considered natural hallucinogens, although their potency (power) is very low when compared to others. Marijuana (also called grass, pot, tea, weed, or reefer), a green herb from the flower of the hemp plant, is considered a mild hallucinogen. Hashish is marijuana in a more potent, concentrated form. Both drugs are usually smoked. Their effects include a feeling of relaxation, faster heart rate, the sensation that time is passing more slowly, and a greater sense of hearing, taste, touch, and smell."

Read more: http://www.discoveriesinmedicine.com/Enz-Ho/Hallucinogens.html#ixzz3tKtOENnj

Art has some high-end stuff advertised on this show.  $1,000 lumens, green roofs... the damn squatty potty is the only thing I can afford.

Ciardelo

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 04, 2015, 01:46:07 AM
Well, there you go.  Run and hide.

"Marijuana and hashish, two substances derived from the hemp plant (Cannabis sativa), are also considered natural hallucinogens, although their potency (power) is very low when compared to others. Marijuana (also called grass, pot, tea, weed, or reefer), a green herb from the flower of the hemp plant, is considered a mild hallucinogen. Hashish is marijuana in a more potent, concentrated form. Both drugs are usually smoked. Their effects include a feeling of relaxation, faster heart rate, the sensation that time is passing more slowly, and a greater sense of hearing, taste, touch, and smell."

Read more: http://www.discoveriesinmedicine.com/Enz-Ho/Hallucinogens.html#ixzz3tKtOENnj
Oh FFS. How can anybody read that when they are so high? Huh? Did you think of that?

albrecht

Hive mind? Don't like that reminds me of the commie stuff promoting drugs in the past.

Ciardelo

Quote from: TinCupChalice on December 04, 2015, 01:46:43 AM
Art has some high-end stuff advertised on this show.  $1,000 lumens, green roofs... the damn squatty potty is the only thing I can afford.
Psychic Treadmill guy probably was affordable. I miss him.

zeebo

Sally is cool.  She's being pretty forthright about the current studies, risks/rewards etc. 

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 04, 2015, 01:48:34 AM
Psychic Treadmill guy probably was affordable. I miss him.

I should get a Light of Brian reading and upload the recording here for hilarity.  My Xmas gift to Bellgab.

Quote from: TigerLily on December 04, 2015, 01:41:33 AM
Closest I came to hallucinogenic pot was the first time I ate brownies. Fell asleep ( of course ) for a few minutes. When I woke up there was an awesomely amazing Star Trek on tv and the Christmas tree lights were twinkling like never before.   Not even 1/1000 of my one and only LSD trip but I was a little altered state
Get stoned and watch "The Wall"  or catch the trip from listening to Zepplin, now that's an altered state that comes on very subtly but intensifies exponentially. When the song ends, you snap out of it & it's like "Whoa, fricken cool" :)

Bounder

Quote from: TinCupChalice on December 04, 2015, 01:46:43 AM

It's like any time I'm at Disneyland, my first thought is, "Wow, roughly $90 per guest."  Then a follow-up thought hits, hard: "And the park's only been closed three days since 1955."

Art's got the advertisers plus "thousands" of time travelers.  That's some handsome mailbox money.