• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151130 - Ken Gerhard - Flying Humanoids - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 30, 2015, 09:28:31 PM

coaster

I do wanna take a ride. Will need a designated driver however.

Weirdoradio

I hope that the word "bat mens" (sic) gets used tonight.

GOOD EVENING ALL.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 30, 2015, 10:57:54 PM
The show on right now sounded interesting.  Something about reptoids and cryptozoology.  Fun stuff, wish I would have tuned in earlier.
That was Bill and Nancy Birnes

Robert

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 30, 2015, 11:00:20 PMI saw an episode of the one History/Discovery/Travel channels where a group of "invest[snip]ors" went to Mexcio to look into a flying humanoid.
Think it might've been like that?

coaster

Quote from: MV on November 30, 2015, 09:28:48 PM
Thread's open.  Have a good night.
Do you listen to the show live anymore? You busy family man. Noob. /nipplefuck

JamesMcDonald

I certainly hope Art is aware of the fact that those global temperature numbers were fudged on the high side. 

In regard to the guest I am totally into this. I particularly like the story of the high school kids who pulled into the parking lot and saw some kind of winged man on top of the building and it flew over their car. Totally freaky stuff.

Starshina

Morning Gabbers. Flying Humanoids is a new topic for me so I'm interested to see what this guy has.

Robert

When you've got death threats phoned in, gunshots, and people coming onto your property unbidden, how much can you be frightened of a new world war?

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Robert on November 30, 2015, 11:05:20 PM
When you've got death threats phoned in, gunshots, and people coming onto your property unbidden, how much can you be frightened of a new world war?

I don't think that it's an A vs B, exclusive argument. You can be scared of all of the above in different measures.
For example: I'm scared of my cat's drug dealing habits and of car crashes.

coaster

Why does Art think southeast asia would be immune? China pops in and they own the show there. You're either an ally or an enemy.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Zenman on November 30, 2015, 11:05:32 PM
What about us regular Bellgabbers??
Zenman, there are NO regular, ordinary, mundane Bellgabbers!

Donald Noory

Art Bell is about as good a predictor of World War III as the Jehovah Witnesses are predictors of the end of the world.

coaster

Montana would be safervthan southeast asia. I think Art's love for everything asia blinds him sometimes to reality.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 30, 2015, 11:07:41 PM
Art Bell is about as good a predictor of World War III as the Jehovah Witnesses are predictors of the end of the world.

Hehe... ;D

Robert

Quote from: Weirdoradio on November 30, 2015, 11:06:36 PMI don't think that it's an A vs B, exclusive argument. You can be scared of all of the above in different measures.
For example: I'm scared of my cat's drug dealing habits and of car crashes.
Then you shouldn't let your cat have the car keys.

Uncle Duke

Bill from West Hartford is on it, Art.  Fear not, he'll get to the bottom of it.

coaster

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 30, 2015, 11:07:41 PM
You annoy me sometimes, but thats a decent comparison.