• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on December 29, 2015, 09:48:17 PM
Turbo Mode has been replaced by Tits Mode. Get the fuck with it.

OK. And I want my show notes back

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 29, 2015, 09:10:55 PM
The topics that he made mainstream, such as time travel, witches, physics shows about the mulitiverse, etc. Or they could do a show about separation anxiety. Too soon?  :P

You tell me. Did that satellite reacquire earth lock yet?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 29, 2015, 09:10:55 PM
The topics that he made mainstream,

Bitch, please.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 29, 2015, 09:49:01 PM
I want my show notes back

Your life isn't about what you want. No one cares about what you want.

Lilith

Do I get to keep my Turbo Mode?  Is Turbo Mode  Grandmothered?

The General

Quote from: themudking on December 29, 2015, 08:56:38 PM
Hate to say this so soon after getting pumped up for doing the next show...but The Bell Philes is going to take some time off. The show is not dead, or winding down. Just giving some space to the current situation to work itself out re:Art.

Thanks everyone for giving us a chance. We will be back.
Dammit! I can't even listen to a show ABOUT my favorite show!

HumanBeing

Reported*

x

cosmic hobo

That's a shame. Another great show bites the dust. More collateral damage of the "Art Bell Shit the Bed Experience".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on December 29, 2015, 09:56:33 PM
Do I get to keep my Turbo Mode?  Is Turbo Mode  Grandmothered?

Only if you're Samoan.

GravitySucks

Quote from: The General on December 29, 2015, 10:01:37 PM
Dammit! I can't even listen to a show ABOUT my favorite show!

We will have to discuss this post in a thread about a show about your favorite show in the podcast about a forum about your favorite show.

Spinner

Hate to say this so soon after getting pumped up for doing the next show...but The Bell Philes is going to take some time off. The show is not dead, or winding down. Just giving some space to the current situation to work itself out re:Art.

What's going ooonnnnnnn!!!   ???

serenity

Quote from: themudking on December 28, 2015, 11:38:52 PM
Thanks for asking sir!  I am finally feeling better and tentatively we have planned to do a show Thursday @ 8pm EST and move my other podcast to be right after it. It'll be a double feature.

What better night to take up the great suggestion to do a predictions review show than New Year's Eve?!  I will begin to comb through shows to pick out some good clips but would love suggestions from the group about moments you'd like to review.  We'd also love to take predictions from you too.  No special powers needed (but welcomed) to formulate your prediction.

We will be back to our regular Sunday schedule this weekend too and will have Dino from the Talking Art Bell Show & Art Bell Into the Night community.  I look forward to hearing about how he found Art and some of his favorite moments through the years.

Thats good to know sir. Missed the show(s). Seeing as you blocked our (mine) PM's Have a safe and happy New year to you and the family. See you Tonight?

Edit: just saw the last post. Take a break we will be here. Still Happy New Year

starrmtn001

Oh, that's so last year. 

Now tell me, is there a show . . . tonight? ??? ;)

venix

This sounds like an interesting premise for a show. Is it still continuing?

Tarbaby

Has the stalker gotten to mudking and Jamunda (sic) causing  them to shut down their podcast? Tune in next week!

venix

I listened to the first two shows and I really like these two guys. Is this show finished? There is a lot of potential here. 

EarthAlien007

Quote from: venix on January 05, 2016, 12:37:05 AM
I listened to the first two shows and I really like these two guys. Is this show finished? There is a lot of potential here.

This is / was a really good show. I sure hope they come back.

twiki

I think the show could be on hiatus while the Art Bell shit storm blows over.

I mentioned on the PNI thread that the guys from that cast have been MIA for weeks. Where's themudking and Jazz. Neither of them post anymore. Their absence is noted.

twiki

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on January 05, 2016, 12:41:33 AM
This is / was a really good show. I sure hope they come back.

Me too. It was a great concept. I know their initial plan was to incorporate a wrap up of the MITD shows but I still think they could do a show based on classic shows and topics as well as interview people related to the show including fans. I hope they're not done with this but given their disappearance from the site I fear they may be done.

venix

Cool! Glad this is still alive. Just listened to the Bill Birnes show last night. I must say it was a very professional interview.  I could listen to Bill's stories all day long.

cosmic hobo

Great news guys. I'll be listening when you return.