• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on December 27, 2015, 04:24:20 PM
The Bell Philes tonight we'll be rescheduled for another night. Stay tuned.
bummer. i will continue the art bell marathon then.

Lilith

Faustina

The End Cometh.

Barfly

Slackers

Any news on a rescheduled show? or just going to do a show next Sunday perhaps?

heater

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 28, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
Any news on a rescheduled show? or just going to do a show next Sunday perhaps?

Thanks for asking sir!  I am finally feeling better and tentatively we have planned to do a show Thursday @ 8pm EST and move my other podcast to be right after it. It'll be a double feature.

What better night to take up the great suggestion to do a predictions review show than New Year's Eve?!  I will begin to comb through shows to pick out some good clips but would love suggestions from the group about moments you'd like to review.  We'd also love to take predictions from you too.  No special powers needed (but welcomed) to formulate your prediction.

We will be back to our regular Sunday schedule this weekend too and will have Dino from the Talking Art Bell Show & Art Bell Into the Night community.  I look forward to hearing about how he found Art and some of his favorite moments through the years.

Chine

Quote from: themudking on December 28, 2015, 11:38:52 PM
Thanks for asking sir!  I am finally feeling better and tentatively we have planned to do a show Thursday @ 8pm EST and move my other podcast to be right after it. It'll be a double feature.

What better night to take up the great suggestion to do a predictions review show than New Year's Eve?!  I will begin to comb through shows to pick out some good clips but would love suggestions from the group about moments you'd like to review.  We'd also love to take predictions from you too.  No special powers needed (but welcomed) to formulate your prediction.

We will be back to our regular Sunday schedule this weekend too and will have Dino from the Talking Art Bell Show & Art Bell Into the Night community.  I look forward to hearing about how he found Art and some of his favorite moments through the years.

Looking forward to it.

heater

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 27, 2015, 07:36:17 AM
I suppose the Bell Philes is a demonstration of the fact that two negatives make a positive. Who would have thought that a show hosted by an Australian and a ginger could be listened to without wanting to chew one's own arm off?

I am planning to make 'don't be mean to Australians' one of my New Year's resolutions this year, and am trying to build up to it slowly, otherwise I don't think I would survive the shock to my system. So, yes,  that soulless ginger and the despicable wombat fucker did manage a reasonably adequate job, and I got through the show without poking my eyes out with red-hot knitting needles. Happy?

Can we bring you on to write show descriptions? You summed up the situation nicely for most of our listeners!  ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: themudking on December 28, 2015, 11:38:52 PM

Civil War General Andrew Luck! Love it!

heater

Hate to say this so soon after getting pumped up for doing the next show...but The Bell Philes is going to take some time off. The show is not dead, or winding down. Just giving some space to the current situation to work itself out re:Art.

Thanks everyone for giving us a chance. We will be back.

GravitySucks

Quote from: themudking on December 29, 2015, 08:56:38 PM
Hate to say this so soon after getting pumped up for doing the next show...but The Bell Philes is going to take some time off. The show is not dead, or winding down. Just giving some space to the current situation to work itself out re:Art.

e

OK. Give us plenty of notice so we can get the popcorn.

Happy New Years

You guys are good. The interviews with Bill Byrnes and MV were great. Why don't you just do a show on Art related content instead of on Art. I'm not sure I understand the original concept. Was each show supposed to be about Art?

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 29, 2015, 09:03:44 PM
Why don't you just do a show on Art related content

What would that even consist of?

Quote from: Jackstar on December 29, 2015, 09:07:28 PM
What would that even consist of?

The topics that he made mainstream, such as time travel, witches, physics shows about the mulitiverse, etc. Or they could do a show about separation anxiety. Too soon?  :P

Lilith

How 'bout having some "GabFiles" for a while?  Something like interviewing the many podcast hosts listed on the other podcasts thread here on bellgab?  If you wanted to, you could even interview some willing bellgabbers.

Bad Idea?  Ok.  I tried.   :-*

Quote from: brig on December 29, 2015, 09:16:03 PM
How 'bout having some "GabFiles" for a while?  Something like interviewing the many podcast hosts listed on the other podcasts thread here on bellgab?  If you wanted to, you could even interview some willing bellgabbers.

Bad Idea?  Ok.  I tried.   :-*

It's a good idea. Lots of interesting people here on BG.

akwilly

Me personally, I like the podcasts and reading Bellgab more than any of the shows on MITD. The topics and the people are much more interesting and when you do podcasts I feel like part of the "gang" so MV don't screw it up please.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 29, 2015, 09:41:30 PM
That's nothin. Wait till you see what I said on the gabcast thread. :-[ ???

I did see it, and if anyone knows IB's real name, fax it to me now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on December 29, 2015, 09:45:38 PM
I did see it, and if anyone knows IB's real name, fax it to me now.

I know it, but you're nit getting it until I get TurboMode

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: akwilly on December 29, 2015, 09:44:40 PM
...so MV don't screw it up please.

I was thinking about making the podcast and BellGab available only to dialup users in Nebraska.  Discuss?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 29, 2015, 09:47:26 PM
I know it, but you're nit getting it until I get TurboMode

Turbo Mode has been replaced by Tits Mode. Get the fuck with it.

akwilly

Quote from: MV on December 29, 2015, 09:47:31 PM
I was thinking about making the podcast and BellGab available only to dialup users in Nebraska.  Discuss?
Anything to keep the damn Yankees off the phone.