• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Bell Philes: A Podcast about Art Bell

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

wr250

the ufoship chatroom is locked. this is to prevent the loser noneck 4chan trolls  from causing havoc.

Ciardelo

Quote from: wr250 on December 20, 2015, 06:59:30 PM
the ufoship chatroom is locked. this is to prevent the loser noneck 4chan trolls  from causing havoc.
This is why we can't have nice things :( I'm sure their Moms are proud.

wr250

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 20, 2015, 07:04:55 PM
This is why we can't have nice things :( I'm sure their Moms are proud.
use the deeptalk radio chat

zeebo

I missed the show too.  Please post asap.  I wanna know where we came from.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 20, 2015, 08:56:45 PM

well..when a boy squirrel and a girl squirrel love each other very much...

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on December 20, 2015, 08:57:37 PM
well..when a boy squirrel and a girl squirrel love each other very much...

I know that part .. but I never get to hear the ending.  Hoping MV fills in the details.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 20, 2015, 08:54:50 PM
watching football..what i miss?

Art and George both called in and got in a big fight. It was amazing. Art won. They have to cut that part from the replay though for legal reasons. Oh and Gary Busey called in. That too had to be cut over decency concerns.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 20, 2015, 09:00:07 PM
Art and George both called in and got in a big fight. It was amazing. Art won. They have to cut that part from the replay though for legal reasons. Oh and Gary Busey called in. That too had to be cut for decency concerns.

was the rumor true? Walken made a surprise call in?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 20, 2015, 09:01:34 PM
was the rumor true? Walken made a surprise call in?

He hosted. Weird though, he never said anything.

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 20, 2015, 09:00:07 PM
Art and George both called in and got in a big fight. It was amazing. Art won. They have to cut that part from the replay though for legal reasons. Oh and Gary Busey called in. That too had to be cut for decency concerns.
Who cares about these lightweights.  What about Falkie?

Well done boys, I enjoyed the show. I've listened to a few BPs and enjoyed each one. You guys got a good thing going with these shows.

Barfly

Quote from: zeebo on December 20, 2015, 08:56:45 PM
It was a good show, mostly a MV interview.
Most of us already knew what was discussed though, but great for noobs
Also some Heather discussion, that was inevitable .

looking forward to hearing it.... as soon as one of these good brothers posts "you can find the latest episode here (link to show)"

wr250

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 20, 2015, 09:13:56 PM
looking forward to hearing it.... as soon as one of these good brothers posts "you can find the latest episode here (link to show)"
chat room text

jazmunda

themudking is working on it. He should have it posted shortly.

PrairieGhost

Praise MV....

Seriously, Thanks for being on a show on my network MV. I appreciate it greatly.

jazmunda

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 20, 2015, 10:01:50 PM
Praise MV....

Seriously, Thanks for being on a show on my network MV. I appreciate it greatly.

Yeah .... well we kinda didn't tell him it was on a rival network. He thought that the only people hearing it were members of his extended family.

As long as you Praise MV him it doesn't really matter what proceeds it.

Praise MV.

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2015, 10:07:17 PM
Yeah .... well we kinda didn't tell him it was on a rival network. He thought that the only people hearing it were members of his extended family.

I don't think MV would care if he was talking to 25 people or 36 people. It would all be the same to him.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2015, 10:07:17 PM

As long as you Praise MV him it doesn't really matter what proceeds it.

Praise MV.

Is that the trick?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 20, 2015, 10:01:50 PM
Praise MV....

I did it for the poon, buuuuddy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2015, 10:08:39 PM
I don't think MV would care if he was talking to 25 people or 36 people. It would all be the same to him.

heh heh

3 days of MV this week...can get used to this.

If it's all a "business" mv, then you need to be on the air more. Would be more than happy to pay 5 bucks a month for more mv

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Crash Folly on December 20, 2015, 11:17:21 PM
3 days of MV this week...can get used to this.

If it's all a "business" mv, then you need to be on the air more. Would be more than happy to pay 5 bucks a month for more mv

I'd prefer a model where you pay me $5 per month not to broadcast, but thank you, sir.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on December 20, 2015, 11:21:12 PM
I'd prefer a model where you pay me $5 per month not to broadcast, but thank you, sir.

Where can we donate to this cause? Do you accept Diners?

I think that was the third Gabcast this week.

Also, Micheal's house sounds like a mad house. There always seems to be crying babies or angry wives all hours of the night. Bravo MV for dealing with these distractions to provide multiple shows this week. That is seriously some commitment to the Bellgab universe.