• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mea Culpa

Started by NefariousBanana, November 21, 2015, 09:56:47 AM

It's been a couple days and my mind's been cleared up from all the bullshit.  I wanted to post this as an apology to everyone on BellGab.  I dragged the episodes of my personal life into the forum, and that was a bitch move.  There's plenty of spaces to vent frustration and ask for help when I start having these episodes, but this clearly wasn't the best place to do it and the way I did it wasn't constructive at all.  If anything, it just alienated people on here further, causing fights between members.  I specifically apologize to Steve, who I was giving shit for no reason in particular and didn't really do anything directly to me at all.  I shat all of my drama everywhere and left a huge mess those couple days, and that wasn't healthy at all and just left everyone pissed.

MV gave me a call last night, and he gave it to me straight.  I'm not a defect or a burden or any of that shit.  I need to start living up to my own expectations and stop worrying about inconsequential bullshit.  And if something is truly wrong with me from a mental illness standpoint (depression, bipolar disorder), then I'm going to seek professional help from counselors/psychiatrists/etc to overcome it.

tl;dr I dragged personal shit into BellGab, that was wrong, and I'm sorry.

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 21, 2015, 09:56:47 AM
It's been a couple days and my mind's been cleared up from all the bullshit.  I wanted to post this as an apology to everyone on BellGab.  I dragged the episodes of my personal life into the forum, and that was a bitch move. 

Don't worry about it, sweetie. People go through shit. No need to apologize, just glad that you are feeling better.

I don't know to what you are referring, NB.

GravitySucks

FRIKKIN MV gets all the credit.  Here I was thinking the monkey video was going to make mainstream news as a new intervention tool. Would have put a lot of shrinks on the bread line though.

Good luck NB. Just remember, no one can live up to unrealistic expectations, not even me.

ItsOver

... If anything, it just alienated people on here further, causing fights between members...
Hey, now.  Let's not go taking undeserved credit.  ;)  We're BellGab.  It's what we do.  Welcome.

Good for you and good for MV for talking with you.  Post often.

Yorkshire pud

Try to get your shit straight. It's not essy, but it's achievable if you take it minute by minute, day by day.. Set yourself a goal each day that seems difficult now. Go for it!

Praise be to MV. 

His tribe is now overflowing.

maureen

Contrition leads to redemption... very nice!!

Wait.  It's all coming back to me now...

onan

It's been a couple days and my mind's been cleared up from all the bullshit.  I wanted to post this as an apology to everyone on BellGab.  I dragged the episodes of my personal life into the forum, and that was a bitch move.  There's plenty of spaces to vent frustration and ask for help when I start having these episodes, but this clearly wasn't the best place to do it and the way I did it wasn't constructive at all.  If anything, it just alienated people on here further, causing fights between members.  I specifically apologize to Steve, who I was giving shit for no reason in particular and didn't really do anything directly to me at all.  I shat all of my drama everywhere and left a huge mess those couple days, and that wasn't healthy at all and just left everyone pissed.

MV gave me a call last night, and he gave it to me straight.  I'm not a defect or a burden or any of that shit.  I need to start living up to my own expectations and stop worrying about inconsequential bullshit.  And if something is truly wrong with me from a mental illness standpoint (depression, bipolar disorder), then I'm going to seek professional help from counselors/psychiatrists/etc to overcome it.

Most of us have done things we later regretted. It's all water under the bridge. Yesterday no longer exists if one decides to make a different choice. The people that claim they have no stains are the last people on Earth that I would want to spend time with.

starrmtn001

Kudos and bravo, NefariousBanana!  I'd like you to think about giving yourself credit for relying on your inner strength instead of bailing.  You don't know it, but you just may inspire those who had read your other thread, then this one and decided to follow your lead.  So, good on ya man, good on ya! ;)

chefist

Go get some professional help...find a good support group..
Start living in the moment and out of your thoughts... Good luck...you can do it...

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on November 21, 2015, 08:53:15 PM
Go get some professional help...find a good support group..
Start living in the moment and out of your thoughts... Good luck...you can do it...
This is what myself tells me each and every day. But do I listen?  :-\

Eddie Coyle

MV gave me a call last night, and he gave it to me

Yeah, I bet he did.

From CoastGab to Bellgab and now it's MV's Fag Justice League. Jesus Fucking Christ(why not, they're guys)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 23, 2015, 11:35:27 PM
  Yeah, I bet he did.

From CoastGab to Bellgab and now it's MV's Fag Justice League. Jesus Fucking Christ(why not, they're guys)

Hey sugar. You know what type of images not to post. If you don't like the rules, you're welcome to fuck off.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: MV on November 24, 2015, 01:01:47 AM
Hey sugar. You know what type of images not to post. If you don't like the rules, you're welcome to fuck off.

Rules. Your arbitrary and capricious rules ain't worth a shitstain.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 24, 2015, 01:05:59 AM
    Rules. Your arbitrary and capricious rules ain't worth a shitstain.

You wouldn't be the first to disapprove of how I run things here. Shrug.

MV/Liberace!

And thanks for not making me wait to see which way this is going to go. Better to get it over with.

akwilly

Hey what happened? Was that a young Kathy or Patty Photo?

norland2424

good luck banana, just curious here, what gender pronouns  do you go by?

analog kid

It's been a couple days and my mind's been cleared up from all the bullshit.  I wanted to post this as an apology to everyone on BellGab.  I dragged the episodes of my personal life into the forum, and that was a bitch move.

I'm probably the biggest douche on this forum, Nefarious, but I believe in taking that kind of talk seriously from people, and if it helped you vent, more power to you and no harm done.

I feel like I've missed a lot of context with what's going on around here though. But none of my business. I'm on two hours of sleep and trying to get drunk at 7am. Things are looking great. I don't even know what day Thanksgiving falls on yet. Please don't be tomorrow.

wr250

Quote from: analog kid on November 24, 2015, 07:25:57 AM
I'm probably the biggest douche on this forum, Nefarious, but I believe in taking that kind of talk seriously from people, and if it helped you vent, more power to you and no harm done.

I feel like I've missed a lot of context with what's going on around here though. But none of my business. I'm on two hours of sleep and trying to get drunk at 7am. Things are looking great. I don't even know what day Thanksgiving falls on yet. Please don't be tomorrow.
its on a thursday. your welcome.

So, is Eddie banned again?

wr250

Quote from: MV on November 24, 2015, 01:01:47 AM
giant sized pictures of bacon that cause the forum to not display that page?