• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151119 - SHOW CANCELLED - Replay Tonight

Started by jazmunda, November 19, 2015, 04:33:37 PM

Sean92008

Something's been wrong with Art (train of thought issues, overfocusing...).  Hopefully it is nothing serious, [could be] symptomatic of big problems if organic.  He's had some weird things flying around though...  Bullets and Leo Asshat to name a few.

FLLFlash

It was a late decision. There was a guest posted earlier today.

Thanks for opening the thread early Jaz so I can say goodnight to everybody and devote my full attention to the Warriors/Clippers game. I'll see everybody tomorrow night!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Sean92008 on November 19, 2015, 10:11:09 PM
Something's been wrong with Art (train of thought issues, overfocusing...).  Hopefully it is nothing serious, [could be] symptomatic of big problems if organic.  He's had some weird things flying around though...  Bullets and Leo Asshat to name a few.

NyQuil

Zzzzillion

I'll take the opportunity to do something productive unti Hoagland's open lines

starrmtn001

Good afternoon Jazmunda and thank you!
Greetings Fellow Gabbers!

Art.  I'm sorry you're not feeling well tonight.  My prayers for a quick recovery to you.

WanagoBleu

Good evening fellow Bellgabbers! Art, hope you're feeling better soon. Jaz, thanks for being there. Hello Starr!!!!!

WanagoBleu

Does this replay include the guy that went to the mountains to hide out???

Last night's show would've made anyone want to call in sick.  Fun to listen to.  Must have felt goofy as hell to be in the middle of.

cosmic hobo

A replay? Art should have just done an experiment and recorded an intro and awkwardly segue wayed into the repeat. Nah Art's not a Dick. Pardon the pun.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 11:08:27 PM
Does this replay include the guy that went to the mountains to hide out???

Cody Jarrett?

Noorynoid

Guess I'll go listen to Clyde for an hour then over to Red Eye Radio for some serious political ass whipping.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 19, 2015, 11:11:16 PM
Cody Jarrett?
don't think so.....I'm thinking about the manholes in the mountains call-in guy.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on November 19, 2015, 11:11:11 PM
A replay? Art should have just done an experiment and recorded an intro and awkwardly segue wayed into the repeat. Nah Art's not a Dick. Pardon the pun.
Art's got a hell of a lot more Class than that. ;)

Greetings All. :)

jazmunda

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 11:13:30 PM
don't think so.....I'm thinking about the manholes in the mountains call-in guy.

I think that was an Open Lines show. The one where Art wanted End of the Worlders to call in.

Ciardelo

90% of everything is crap. wow. I'm going to bed.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 19, 2015, 11:13:30 PM
Let's hope so.
Manholes in the mountains. Anything like bungholes in the suburbs?

The ghost shows are what got me hooked on Art, in the old days... started with Ghost to Ghost, and then gradually started listening regularly.

I like Loyd Auerbach--have since the Dark Matter days.  He's a good conversational guest... they have a nice rapport.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: PING on November 19, 2015, 11:14:37 PM
My go-to. It comes with its own shot glass
Heh. For reals. It should also come with a surprise inside like Cracker Jack. Maybe tabs of acid.

"The hell with them.  I would know, that's what matters."  Story of my life.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: jazmunda on November 19, 2015, 11:15:57 PM
I think that was an Open Lines show. The one where Art wanted End of the Worlders to call in.
hmmm...probably.

seapickle63

Thanks for the head up jaz... Noorynoid, thanks to your aviator I got a kick trying to kill the natt on my iPhone screen, stealing it.... Art, get well soon, we need you back soon!  :o

chefist

Last Night..."I've got some of that zombie ammunition!...that's some stoppin stuff!"