• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

popple

And don't forget the little boy who simply wanted to go for a swim, but ended up going to the hospital for internal injuries all because a refugee was having a "sexual emergency".

Listen: Breitbart London’s Oliver Lane and Raheem Kassam discuss wSieci’s cover on the Breitbart Daily show

Lena

2 Weeks after passing his Anti-Rape course, an Afghani Invader rapes another woman in Belgium.
Looks like the anti-rape training doesn't really work so well.

Maybe the real solution is to give the invaders free entry to whore houses,
Or we could legalize rape for the poor people from Africa and Islamic countries,
allow them to legally rape any woman on the street who doesn't wear proper islamic fashion.

The judge ordered him detained in youth custody until his next hearing.
This 16 year old guy is probably really 36 years old, they all give false age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3454882/Afghan-teen-charged-raping-worker-Belgian-asylum-centre.html#ixzz40emSH2qD

albrecht

It is not just all the European women and young girls that the Muslim "refugees" enjoy attacking and raping but even boys- some only 3 years old, and, is one of their own! And these are the people that the politicians tell us we need to import into our countries. >:(
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/13/three-year-old-boy-gang-raped-at-norway-asylum-centre/
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/646052/Horror-migrants-film-raping-male-teen-asylum-centre-Norway?utm_content=buffer21e63&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mikuthing01

Rapefuges now come with AIDS hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband cause they're rapin' everybody out here

HHS: Immigrants with HIV, STDs welcome
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hhs-immigrants-with-hiv-stds-welcome/article/2583913

popple

QuoteA report from the Center for Immigration Studies said that HHS does not believe that the costs to taxpayers to handle the immigrants with STDs will be significant.

You gotta take all the raping into consideration. It's gonna be a lot more people needing treatment.

Jackstar

I'm not clear on how rape isn't a capital crime. Puzzling.

Also, circumcision. I'm not clear on how that isn't... oh, wait.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on February 25, 2016, 01:39:38 PM
I'm not clear on how rape isn't a capital crime. Puzzling.

Also, circumcision. I'm not clear on how that isn't... oh, wait.
Here you can thank our Supreme Court for that (Cooker v Georgia 1977.) Over there I think, for most, there are no capital crimes except maybe in a case of treason or regicide? But I think most, if not all, have eliminated the death penalty in Europe (at least in non war-time.) Their criminal laws are very lax and unprepared to deal with the culture of death and rape that is Islam by these "refugees." Even in the non-Muslim example: that bastard Brevik sits in a plush prison, can play video games, visit the gym, etc etc. He complained his "human rights" was abused because he could only spend several hours on the internet and video games I've heard.

As for circumcision? I'm not sure what laws there are on it. An odd historical thing here in the US. Over there unless you are Jewish or Moslem you likely aren't going to be.

popple

I'm extremely surprised Japan took any. I had a friend who moved with her family from Peru to Japan and she told me the government was actually trying to give her mom money to leave. If she accepted the money she could never come back.

Jackstar

http://news.yahoo.com/mud-soaked-migrants-fight-food-greek-border-blockade-134233882.html

Quote"We've been here four days. We want to go to Sweden but our money is running out."

apparently these muslim rapefugees are rioting in France tonight.

akwilly

Quote from: The King of Kings on March 02, 2016, 01:13:48 AM
apparently these muslim rapefugees are rioting in France tonight.
I don't see anything on the internet yet.

mikuthing01

(ripped from another site)
Some German people took the time to create a google map for the different categories of crimes done by refugees in the last half year. It also shows Sources.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q
(english translations are in brackets)

mikuthing01

Serbian migrants 'gang-rape German schoolgirl, 14, while 15-year-old girl films it - then throw her semi-naked onto the street where she suffers near-fatal hypothermia'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476389/German-schoolgirl-14-gang-raped-Serbian-migrants-15-year-old-girl-filmed-thrown-near-naked-street-suffered-near-fatal-hypothermia.html

ksm32

Strategically spreading, placing the worlds garbage throughout the globe. Not a conspiracy, just a fact.

bingo

ksm32

Quote from: weedeater on February 02, 2016, 04:25:32 PM
The thrill of anticipation

Well, I guess I wasn't planning on achieving an erection any time within the next nine years or so.

My God, man! What a horrible world

*Breaking News*

Germany's entire budget surplus is going towards the rapefugees and their welfare.

hahaha

And liberal fuckwits in America still don't want to build that wall.

"muh diversity"
"muh ironic liberty"

albrecht

http://www.dw.com/en/german-state-elections-success-for-right-wing-afd-losses-for-merkels-cdu/a-19113604
Germans are waking up, a bit. I'm sure the establishment politicians and the media, with their support for suicidal immigration strategies, will spin this in the usual way: the NAZIs are coming, everyone who is against their daughter or wife being raped by a "refugee" is a racist, etc.

Since the Trump thread is going this direction.

I would like to hear the reason why importing hundreds of thousands of refugees from a region we're at war with, ideologically opposed to and who won't be able to assimilate in the western world in their lifetimes is a smart idea?

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 17, 2016, 04:36:28 PM

I would like to hear the reason why importing hundreds of thousands of refugees from a region we're at war with, ideologically opposed to and who won't be able to assimilate in the western world in their lifetimes is a smart idea?

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 17, 2016, 04:36:28 PM
Since the Trump thread is going this direction.

2 possible motives (internal:)
1) certain people, groups, or politicians want to destroy the countries, and Western Civilization in general, because they harbor a grudge against it and think it is responsible for violence, sexism, capitalism, racism, colonialism, classism, rape, exploitation, genocides, slavery, war, etc.
2) certain people, groups, or politicians think that they can bring some "global" order or "global" government, or at least a Continental order (EU, North American Union, or some variety of that with more power,) by destroying the cultural hegemony, borders, and economies of countries.

Possible motives (external:)
1) Countries that won't take refugees or undesirable immigrants themselves want to destabilize us, their enemy.
2) Countries want to export the uneducated, criminal, gangs, terrorists, diseased to our countries as a safety-valve to take pressure off themselves to reform corruption, redistribute wealth and opportunity, or pay the social costs of those people.
3) some groups want to "retake" land that they consider theirs or create some Caliphate.
4) for individuals the motives range from wanting a better life and ability to have a job or make some money, to start over all the way to wanting to expand their criminal opportunities or find better opportunities (and better looking) women and girls (and boys) to rape in our countries.